Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor (39314 Views)

How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor / Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) / How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Gbeng30(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Endtime is here just repent,
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by dododawa1: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Human being and human being
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by mixta140: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:

I am not part of a slave race
Haaa!
Please who are slave race
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by teejay29(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2022
14 youths, some are saying 7 youths which one should we believe now .
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by MasterKernel: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:
Igbo kill Igbo

Nobody hates an Igbo more than an Igbo

Let them burn their yeast and kill themselves in their OSU republic

The last time I checked, Ife and Moda Keke fought for years, they're Yorubas , I guess they love each other, right?

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by scott04: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2022
even if they are indeed esn, how the hell did they deserved to be killed
this is not a country
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by caesymore(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:
Nnamdi Kanu has endangered the lives of any Igbo youths assembling for any ceremony.

The same way any group of Fulani is seen as Boko Haram, is the same way any group of Igbo is seen as IPOB/ESN/UGM.

Do I blame the security/uniformed agencies who know what happens to them whenever they are ambushed by IPOB/ESN? Those who don't die at the ambush point, later die from torture at the ritual shrine.

The wife of the Igbo FRSC officer killed by IPOB/ESN is still mourning her terrible loss. We also remember the blown out face of Dr Akunyili as he struggled to stay alive.

Nobody wants to wait and ask questions to know true identity anymore. It is now shoot and ask questions later.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Sense dey you yarn, same thought I had. The guests jonse well well, a state like IMo which high security alerts those not need such radical movement like that.
R.I.P to them though
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by PharmacyStore: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2022
This menace is getting out of hand
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Akuruoulo(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2022
DeepThroater:
Igbo kill Igbo

Nobody hates an Igbo more than an Igbo

Let them burn their yeast and kill themselves in their OSU republic

SAME TO UR LINEAGE

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Cantonese: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2022
attackgat:
This incident is what the DSS and Uzodimma said was a raid on an ESN camp

The truth is coming out. Governor Uzodimma is an agent of death in Imo State. A once peaceful state has turned into a warzone just because the Supreme court imposed an evil man on Imo State

Why did Imolites ever cast their votes for APC?

Hopefully the correction can be made at the next Imo governorship election, just like the Osun people just did.

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by kingsceemark(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Don't worry my dear brother, we will retaliate against them sooner or later
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Akuruoulo(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Creamypie:
Na wah. Dss and hopeless say they were esn, but no weapons were with them, the ones they didn't kill, were arrested, interrogated, and then released, after they were confirmed to be wedding guests, including the brother of the groom.
THEY WERE EVEN KILLED AT THAT WEDDING EVIRON...

THEY ARE NOW AT MY RESIDENCE IN OWERRI SAYING " THE ESN MEMBERS FROM ORLU ARE NOW RESIDING THERE".
I ENCOUNTERED THEM YESTERDAY NIGHT AROUND AFTER 10 BUT THEY WERE BUSY WITH A CAR THEY THOUGHT IS OWN BY THEIR SUSPECTS.
IF U SEE AS THIS IDIOTS ALL COCKED THEIR GUNS IN READINESS TO SHOOT, U WOULD THINK THAT THEY AV SEE BOKO HARAM .
THEY CARE THAT I THINK HAVE BEEN PARKING THERE FOR LONG. THEY WERE JUST BUSY YESTERDAY NIGHT DISRUPTING EVERYONE'S SLEEP , WHILE YOUNG MEN WERE RUNNING AWAY OUT OF FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN.

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by ipobcannibals: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Lies from the pits of hell by Ipigs/ESN terrorists. There is nothing like Ebubeagu in Imo state,,,,it only exists in Ebonyi state.
Those vermins killed on Sunday were Ipigs/ESN terrorists who were gathered and planning on how to attack innocent people on Monday sit-at-home.
The DSS did a good job of eliminating those terrorists who feed on human flesh.
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Kenmatt(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
UZODIMA!!!!!
UZODIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UZODIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UZODIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

That is not the spelling.
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Nchenches: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

https://punchng.com/how-ebubeagu-killed-my-seven-brothers-in-my-presence-survivor/

Unfortunate. RIP boys.
Hope Uzodinma became governor and dusted his grouse over how youths of Orlu carried a mock coffin of his political mentor, Arthur Nzeribe, in 2006 when Nzeribe refused creation of Njaba state with proposed capital in Orlu. Uzodinma as senator refused to have senate headquarters in Orlu for 8 years. The problems he started in 2020 in Orlu has engulfed much of his Orlu senatorial district.

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Hotzone(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
I am waiting to hear the village u wedded and the time u left as u claimed..the problem is that our people are supporting criminal IPOB just the way northern youths are supporting bht

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Abagworo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Funny enough this has been happening without anyone believing the people's side of the story. 99% of those killed with Biafran flag dropped beside their bodies were neither IPOB nor ESN but innocent youths picked up at random and once mistakenly or deliberately killed are tagged using Biafran flag. It's very regrettable that once the villagers lay complain they are accused of aiding insecurity
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Babalola0920:
Fix your region before you think of bigger TASK I'm talking to the
LP MOFOS
you're a big fool! Just listen to yourself once more. Hypocrisy will take you to early grave, stupid being
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by zudozz: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Imo state should not allow hoodlums, kidnappers and criminals hijack the state in the name of unknown gunmen, killing police and military in the name of fighting Biafra. Even Nnamdi Kanu condemned such act.

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Jemex003: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=yusluvad post=114941118]OBI-dients please I need data abeg ooo.
Any little data will be appreciated. Thanks bosses.

You’ve been possessed by Obi, Hmmm Obidient beggars
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by mauchiz: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
What right does ebubeagu have to kill people that did not engage them in a shootout?
Nigeria is now a Banana republic.
Since the bandit did not engage in shooting,why were they kills
I don't know when they started shoot at sight in Nigeria, if you catch an arm robber,you take him to court and not shooting at them.
What of if is mistaken identity.
I thought there is rule of engagement
They have come again
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Uchedizzy(f): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
My dear state has turned bloody , killings here and there , all the youths have all ran away cos of this shit
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by mauchiz: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hotzone:
I am waiting to hear the village u wedded and the time u left as u claimed..the problem is that our people are supporting criminal IPOB just the way northern youths are supporting bht

Did they engage them in shootout?
Did you find guns on the bandits?
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Kalashnikov49: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Typo

Kenmatt:

That is not the spelling.
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Babalola0920: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
1bunne4lif:
you're a big fool! Just listen to yourself once more. Hypocrisy will take you to early grave, stupid being

He pain this one laughing in Chinese grin grin grin grin
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by eni406: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
If it is true then your entire family n household deserve to be dead truly.If it is true then your entire family n household deserve to be dead truly....
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Ten06(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
The pictures of the dead I saw there were no guns, if they were bandits why was the person they did not killed not arrested.

The governor should immediately reach out to the family of the dead and comdole with them to avoid backlash from the citizens of that state
Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by onyenna85000: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Uzodinma and his lineage's end will be worse than that of pharaoh.this I have seen

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by Mrexcell(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Many of the ebubeagu security operatives are not even igbos.

1 Like

Re: How Ebubeagu Killed My Seven Brothers In My Presence – Survivor by VPN11(m): 3:12am On Jul 22, 2022
When Uthman Dan Fodio started Jihad (1804-1809) to conquer the Hausa States in Northern Nigeria and parts of Cameroon, his excuse was that he wanted to establish a pure form of Islam. That was a lie. He wanted to conquer the people, take over their land, and impose Fulani Emirs on them as their rulers.

It was a geopolitical land grab shrouded in religious garb to deceive the unwary who were about to be enslaved. He succeeded. He conquered the Hausa States one state at a time, took their land and resources, and imposed Fulani Emirs, usually his relatives to rule with iron fist all the Hausa States. He named this area Sokoto Caliphate.

His relatives who he made Emirs and village heads exercised absolute authority and control over the millions of Hausa people who before then had their independent governments. Those Emirs were dictators who exercised the power of life and death over the millions of Hausa people over whom they ruled. The Emirs seized all Hausa land, decreed that the land belonged to the Emirs and village heads who portioned them out to individual farmers, and demanded one third to half of the harvest the farmers gathered at harvest time. They also imposed other forms of taxes on the Hausa people who they called “talakawas” (commoners), distinct from the Fulani rulers who were the “aristocrats” (born to rule), a situation they justified using the medieval philosophy of “divine right of kings.” The Emirs did not only control the land of the Hausas, they exercised absolute control over anything and everything in their emirate. If the Emir took fancy to a commoner’s wife he simply asked that the wife be transferred to him; if he fancied a man’s daughter he ordered that the daughter be sent to him as a wife. If he liked any property belonging to a talakawa he simply ordered that it be transferred to him. These were orders that were carried out without question. If the Emir was displeased with the way a man reacted or behaved when the Emir took his wife, the Emir would order the man killed and it was done – no questions asked. The Emir shut down public highways and opened them at his pleasure. This is how the Hausa states lost their freedom and became a servile people ruled by a handful of despotic Fulani dictators called Emirs.

The Fulani agenda's (Freaking nomadic way of thinking)
Let me educate my rational thinkers here ;not you (You are the Osu ;you call others grin

When Europeans Were Slaves: Research Suggests White Slavery Was Much More Common Than Previously Believed

million or more European Christians were enslaved by Muslims in North Africa between 1530 and 1780

between 1 million and 1.25 million European Christians were captured and forced to work in North Africa from the 16th to 18th centuries.

Although hundreds of thousands of Christian slaves were taken from Mediterranean countries, Davis noted, the effects of Muslim slave raids was felt much further away: it appears, for example, that through most of the 17th century the English lost at least 400 sailors a year to the slavers.

Even Americans were not immune. For example, one American slave reported that 130 other American seamen had been enslaved by the Algerians in the Mediterranean and Atlantic just between 1785 and 1793.

The enslavement of Europeans doesn’t fit the general theme of European world conquest and colonialism that is central to scholarship on the early modern era, he said. Many of the countries that were victims of slavery, such as France and Spain, would later conquer and colonize the areas of North Africa where their citizens were once held as slaves.

Martin Luther king trip to India
In the winter of 1959, after leading the Montgomery bus boycott that arose from the arrest of Rosa Parks and before the trials and triumphs to come, Martin Luther King Jr and his wife, Coretta, landed in India, at Palam Airport in New Delhi​, to visit the land of Mohandas K Gandhi, the father of nonviolent protest. They were covered in garlands upon arrival, and King told reporters: “To other countries, I may go as a tourist, but to India I come as a pilgrim.”

He had long dreamed of going to India, and they stayed an entire month. King wanted to see for himself the place whose fight for freedom from British rule had inspired his fight for justice in America. He wanted to see the so-called “untouchables”, the lowest caste in the ancient Indian caste system, whom he had read about and had sympathy for, but who had still been left behind after India gained its independence the decade before.

He discovered that people in India had been following the trials of his own oppressed people in the US, and knew of the bus boycott he had led. Wherever he went, the people on the streets of Bombay and Delhi crowded around him for an autograph. At one point in their trip, King and his wife journeyed to the southern tip of the country, to the city of Trivandrum in the state of Kerala, and visited with high-school students whose families had been untouchables. The principal made the introduction.

“Young people,” he said, “I would like to present to you a fellow untouchable from the United States of America.”
King was floored. He had not expected that term to be applied to him. He was, in fact, put off by it at first. He had flown in from another continent, and had dined with the prime minister. He did not see the connection, did not see what the Indian caste system had to do directly with him, did not immediately see why the lowest-caste people in India would view him, an American Negro and a distinguished visitor, as low-caste like themselves, see him as one of them. “For a moment,” he later recalled, “I was a bit shocked and peeved that I would be referred to as an untouchable.”

Then he began to think about the reality of the lives of the people he was fighting for – 20 million people, consigned to the lowest rank in the US for centuries, “still smothering in an airtight cage of poverty,” quarantined in isolated ghettoes, exiled in their own country.

And he said to himself: “Yes, I am an untouchable, and every negro in the United States of America is an untouchable.” In that moment, he realised that the land of the free had imposed a caste system not unlike the caste system of India, and that he had lived under that system all of his life. It was what lay beneath the forces he was fighting in the US.

How does one become an OSU in Igbo land?
Communal Decision: In every community in Igbo land, whoever caused an Osu to bleed automatically become an Osu. If one jumped over the head of Osu, there were sacrifices required of the person or he became Osu. Whoever killed an Osu or caused Osu to die could replace the Osu or he would automatically become an OSu.

So your an Osu grin

Igbos are like palm trees in the desert. If you see palm trees, you know water is there. If you see an Igbo in a town, you know progress is there. Not as if they go where progress is. They themselves are seed of progress that yield harvests of progress.

To have a proper understanding of what the Igbo have achieved, consider that every Igbo man, woman and child in Nigeria was reduced to £20 after the civil war in 1970. But look at how far they have come since then. They turned adversity to prosperity.

No ethnic group are as Nigerian as the Igbo. An Igbo builds his family, his house and his businesses in whatever part of Nigeria he finds himself. They do not exploit other regions. They expand other regions. It is a disservice to treat them as unwanted.

Instead of making Igbos feel unwelcome, leaders should welcome them. Anyone who thinks the Igbo really want to break away does not understand economics. In 2003, Elrufai revealed Igbos own 73% of land in Abuja. Google it. That is commitment to Nigeria.

This idea that Igbo come to exploit other regions is unscientific. Igbos create value. They do not take value already created. Example, by opening shops, Igbos create value by meeting a need. Without Igbo, the price of spare-parts in the North will be x4.

It might shock you to know there are more Igbo doctors practicing in other parts of Nigeria than in the SE. Thousands of Igbos are battling Boko Haram in the NE. These are critical values. People who bring such value should be celebrated, not denigrated.

In my opinion, Nigeria made a mistake dismantling Biafra’s military industrial complex after Biafra’s 1970 defeat. The allies defeated Germany in 1945 but absorbed their scientists into their military industrial complex.

Biafra developed technology that Nigeria could have exploited. We have issues fighting Boko Haram because we depend on others for weapons. Biafra was surrounded, yet they made their weapons and refined fuel. Nigeria is not surrounded, yet we cannot make weapons or refine fuel! We could have been making our own weapons by now.

While I was writing this, I received news that Sergeant Blessing Onyekwere, a Nigerian of Igbo origin, was killed by Boko Haram as he fought to keep Nigeria safe. Blessing and others like him are the reason why we should do away with the philosophy of Lagos for Yorubas and Kano for Hausas.

‪I do not know if Igbos understand their power. If every Igbo man, woman and child living in Nigeria returns home for a year, the economies of five geopolitical zones may collapse. You cannot say this about any other ethnicity.

Treat Igbos well. Not for their sake. But for your region’s sake. A liability consumes more than what he produces. The Igbos are not like that. Wherever they go, they produce more than they consume. In accounting terms, that makes them an ASSET wherever they are.

And to the Igbos themselves, I give this counsel-stop returning to the SE to register to vote and be voted for. Register and contest wherever you are. That shows that your commitment is TOTAL. Contest where you are for Governor, LGA Chairman and NASS.

If you as an Igbo keep returning to the SE to register to vote and be voted for, you agree with those who do not see you as part of the regions where you live. You have a constitutionally guaranteed right to vote and be voted for where you are resident.

Igbos only think they are being marginalised. If only they knew! God is using the marginalisation of Igbos for His purpose. I met an Igbo mayor of a major American city. Many Igbo are mayors/MPs in Europe. An Igbo is being considered as a future British PM.

Like Jews, the more you marginalise Igbos locally, the more they leave to thrive It is the destiny of the Igbo race to restore the fortunes of the Black Race worldwide. Their crucifixion is meant to prepare them for their benediction.

Which tribe is the most intelligent in Africa?
December 14, 2021 by Shelia Campbell

Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015.

Yoruba, Ijaw, and other Nigerians should be thanking God for the Igbos, they are the reason Nigeria hasn’t been Islamised yet — OBASANJO

The symbol of the resistance of Fulani enslavement of the South is Biafra. Biafra has continued to be the beacon to which every intelligent person residing in Southern Kaduna, Jos, Pankshin, Jalingo, through Wukari, Makurdi, Otukpo, Ankpa, Nsukka, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia, Katsina-Ala, Obudu, Ikom, Abakaliki, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Opobo, Warri, Agbor, Asaba, and Uromi in the East to Ilorin, Okene, Ogbomosho, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Lagos, Ado Ekiti, Akure, Okitipupa, Benin City, and Sapele in the west must look to for freedom, self-determination and defeat of the Fulani scheme to conquer and enslave the South. We are not suggesting that every nation encompassing these cities should become Biafra. Far from it. Each nation in the geographical area called Nigeria must decide for itself whether it wants to continue to stay in Nigeria and become enslaved or get out of Nigeria and assume its own identity, freedom and nationality. Biafra has made its choice – Biafra will get out of Nigeria and will not be conquered, Islamized and enslaved. It will not matter how difficult it is; it will not matter how long it takes and it will not matter whether Nigeria likes it or not. This is Biafra’s destiny and we will take our destiny in our hands. When God created human beings, He bestowed on them certain inalienable rights – the right to life [right to live your life and not have someone else snuff it out]; freedom of speech [the right to speak your mind]; freedom of association [the right to decide for yourself who you want to associate or be with]; freedom of religion [the right to choose how to worship God]; freedom of assembly [the right to assemble and meet with other people of your choice for purposes other than committing a crime].There are other natural rights.

Education and research is the key ;You are now officially an Osu .

R.I .P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Better For Your Family To Use You For Money Ritual Than Vote For PDP - Lady Says / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.