Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lol A Man Will Pay For What? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lol A Man Will Pay For What? (510 Views)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / As A Man, Will You Pack To Your Wife's Personally Built House? / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by tollyboy5(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
I've said this several times and I'm still going to say it.
The problem many guys complain about Nigerian ladies start from every family.
Its rooted deep in our culture.
Most of us, our mothers are house wives but you come online screaming broke nigeria girls, simply because of economic reality is telling seriously on both male and female.

Most of our mothers couldn't do much to build themselves, most of them dependended heavily on "Husband will provide" they train their daughter with such mentality because you can't give what you don't have.

Ladies see marriage as a place to feel relaxed and not do much work.
Things have change my dear ladies, forget the home training you were given.

Truth be told many us try to give excuse for faulty home training and should not continue in our modern day economy.
Our parents and grandparents failed to train us to be able to sustain the changes that were to come because they lack foresight.

I came to realize many ladies share dirty secret with their mothers, the more I start to understand Nigeria family settings the more I get displeased.

These mother's find it difficult to give their daughter sensible advices because they judge base on their olden times and knowledge.

This thread on front page where a mother is telling her daughter to cover her b00bs that a man will pay for it!
It's not free .
I don't encourage nudity but what a shallow mentality and display of ignorance.
For a mother to utter such statement has shown how ignorant that family is.
What kind of value they've got and how the children we're trained.
https://www.nairaland.com/7385794/man-pay-it-stop-exposing

What surprised me more are the comments from nairalanders who I suppose were women bashers , I thought those women bashers were enlightened folks but it seems most of them are just heart broken broke men.
Comment from that thread shows the men are no different from the ladies they love to bash.

Or is because we try to shy away from codemnming elderly persons people are pretending nothing wrong with the statement.

Alot of things are not right in our society, I see many ladies from broke family struggling to gain admission into the university. Whenever I advice them to learn trade or handwork they'll think I'm looking down on them but thats not it.
I'm trying to tell them the real truth Mother's are failing to tell their children so they won't end up in higher institution doing prostitution to survive.

Many mother's failed already that's why you complain of Nigeria ladies always.

Mothers tend to teach their daughter on how to play hard to get to show they have networth instead of training their daughters to have values.

4 Likes

Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by jaeyking(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
A man will definitely pay for it.
It's just customary (bride price)

So I don't understand your fuss
Whether she is dangote's daughter or okonjo iwela at a young age

As long as she is African
A man will surely pay for her
So please just let this matter die down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Infact Immediately I saw that Thread, What you Just posted was what came to my mind with full speed. I will continue to say It. Most Nigerians are "Extremely Mad People With Serious Mental Issues" I'm not sorry to say this. Imagine people are still being SOLD In the 21st century. A failed and deeply rotten nonsensical society. Tueh..

3 Likes

Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by Botking: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
There's no problem paying for it, the question is it is new, because ain't going to pay for already used products
Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by Mindlog: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Infact Immediately I saw that Thread, What you Just posted was what came on my mind with full speed. I will continue to sat It. Most Nigerians are "Extremely Mad People With Serious Mental Issues" I'm not sorry to say this. A failed and deeply rotten nonsensical society. Tueh..

Which one be serious mental issues? cheesy
Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
What is the problem exactly? The use of words "pay for it" or the fact that she's against nu.dity?
Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by Tohsynetita1: 1:52am On Oct 17, 2022
tollyboy5:
I've said this several times and I'm still going to say it.
The problem many guys complain about Nigerian ladies start from every family.
Its rooted deep in our culture.
Most of us, our mothers are house wives but you come online screaming broke nigeria girls, simply because of economic reality is telling seriously on both male and female.

Most of our mothers couldn't do much to build themselves, most of them dependended heavily on "Husband will provide" they train their daughter with such mentality because you can't give what you don't have.

Ladies see marriage as a place to feel relaxed and not do much work.
Things have change my dear ladies, forget the home training you were given.

Truth be told many us try to give excuse for faulty home training and should not continue in our modern day economy.
Our parents and grandparents failed to train us to be able to sustain the changes that were to come because they lack foresight.

I came to realize many ladies share dirty secret with their mothers, the more I start to understand Nigeria family settings the more I get displeased.

These mother's find it difficult to give their daughter sensible advices because they judge base on their olden times and knowledge.

This thread on front page where a mother is telling her daughter to cover her b00bs that a man will pay for it!
It's not free .
I don't encourage nudity but what a shallow mentality and display of ignorance.
For a mother to utter such statement has shown how ignorant that family is.
What kind of value they've got and how the children we're trained.
https://www.nairaland.com/7385794/man-pay-it-stop-exposing

What surprised me more are the comments from nairalanders who I suppose were women bashers , I thought those women bashers were enlightened folks but it seems most of them are just heart broken broke men.
Comment from that thread shows the men are no different from the ladies they love to bash.

Or is because we try to shy away from codemnming elderly persons people are pretending nothing wrong with the statement.

Alot of things are not right in our society, I see many ladies from broke family struggling to gain admission into the university. Whenever I advice them to learn trade or handwork they'll think I'm looking down on them but thats not it.
I'm trying to tell them the real truth Mother's are failing to tell their children so they won't end up in higher institution doing prostitution to survive.

Many mother's failed already that's why you complain of Nigeria ladies always.

Mothers tend to teach their daughter on how to play hard to get to show they have networth instead of training their daughters to have values.

Take it or leave it, A man will surely pay for it. Intention of the Woman might be different from yours. Paying for it doesn't mean the woman won't have her own source of proceeds to cater for the Family. But 'Paying for it' to me means it's for somebody and she doesn't have say over her body. Either you are rich or poor, the lady's family will receive dowry. So, don't misunderstand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by ObalendeCMS: 2:42am On Oct 17, 2022
A foolish s!mp will pay for it. Naija girl?! Lol

1 Like

Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by tollyboy5(m): 5:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Tohsynetita1:

Take it or leave it, A man will surely pay for it. Intention of the Woman might be different from yours. Paying for it doesn't mean the woman won't have her own source of proceeds to cater for the Family. But 'Paying for it' to me means it's for somebody and she doesn't have say over her body. Either you are rich or poor, the lady's family will receive dowry. So, don't misunderstand.
That is marriage right and that's a Culture.
I don't think the man is paying for the lady's body.
I use to believe bride price are paid to the lady's family as a means of showing appreciation on acceptance not using the it as if the body is something being paid for.

I can perceive the understanding of the mother from that statement. It's rubbish!

In India it is dowry, it is India that collect dowry from the female family and I've never seen where a man is been asked to keep his body close that a lady is coming to pay for his body.

I can't get engaged with ladies from such family. The way people think is an imposter factor to me.

3 Likes

Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by tollyboy5(m): 5:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Acidosis:

What is the problem exactly? The use of words "pay for it" or the fact that she's against nu.dity?

The mentality that nude should be protected not because it's right to do that but because they're expecting someone son to come pay for her body.

The mentality is sickening! So if a lady body needs to be covered because a man will pay for it, now a lady who is not going to get married is free to open her body as she wishes?

This is a very wrong way of teaching morals, that's why we keep having broke women everywhere waiting to be paid daily revenue by husbands.

1 Like

Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by Acidosis(m): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

The mentality that nude should be protected not because it's right to do that but because they're expecting someone son to come pay for her body.

The mentality is sickening! So if a lady body needs to be covered because a man will pay for it, now a lady who is not going to get married is free to open her body as she wishes?

This is a very wrong way of teaching morals, that's why we keep having broke women everywhere waiting to be paid daily revenue by husbands.

It is cultural to pay marriage rites. You cannot fault her for promoting her culture.

1 Like

Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by tollyboy5(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2022
Acidosis:

It is cultural to pay marriage rites. You cannot fault her for promoting her culture.
What is your definition of marriage rites?
Alot of gift are been giving during marriage and some amount been paid either by the bride or groom.

Is that an excuse to present your daughter as a commodity that's will be paid for?

What is wrong is wrong! Why use the statement it's going to be paid for?
What sort of self value is that?

1 Like

Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by Fahvvy: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're very right chief...
However, you can't tell me that you didn't understand the message that old woman was trying to pass when she said "someone will pay for it" undecided...

Her delivery may have been poor, prolly due to her level of education and experience etc, but her message couldn't have been any clearer undecided...
Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by tollyboy5(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Fahvvy:

You're very right chief...
However, you can't tell me that you didn't understand the message that old woman was trying to pass when she said "someone will pay for it" undecided...

Her delivery may have been poor, prolly due to her level of education and experience etc, but her message couldn't have been any clearer undecided...
I get the message. Her delivery Is not just poor but a source of how and what she believe in.

Marriage of her time is different from now, that's what many mothers couldn't see from far.

That is why we have many ladies thinking their wellbeing is the responsibility of a man. They didn't wake up one day and start thinking that way, it's how we were trained and what we were made to believe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol A Man Will Pay For What? by Fahvvy: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

I get the message. Her delivery Is not just poor but a source of how and what she believe in.

Marriage of her time is different from now, that's what many mothers couldn't see from far.

That is why we have many ladies thinking their wellbeing is the responsibility of a man. They didn't wake up one day and start thinking that way, it's how we were trained and what we were made to believe.

We're saying the same thing sir...
If you go back to my write up you'll see where I said "her delivery was poor, prolly due to her level of education and experience"...

She gave her daughter the "best" advice on the strength of her experience ie what she has learnt throughout life...

You can't give what you don't have sir...
If that woman knew better, she would advice better, but she doesn't, so can we blame her?

Shouldn't a parent be allowed to advice her daughter the best they can? Should we fault a parent for advising their child as best they can?

And besides, you're saying marriages then are a lot different as compared to now, which I totally agree...

But you'll agree with me that marriages of those days lasted longer and were a whole lot happier than marriages of now...

And we can trace the success of past marriage then to one word DECENCY (in character, in appearance, in attitude and mannerism)...

which is something that modern women are solely lacking (you're a smart man, ponder a little while on this and you'll see what I mean)...

So on the strength that, can we fault the woman for wanting her daughter to be DECENT (in appearance atleast), knowing fully well that, that could be the deciding factor as to the quality of men that will approach her?

In cases such as this (parent child relationship), let's us pay more attention to the intent behind an advice rather than to the delivery of it...

Have a nice day ahead sir...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Falling Off Husband’s Motorcycle On Way To Church In Ogun / We've Been Married For Years. How Do We Get A Marriage Certificate / Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.