Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) (49666 Views)

Moment Shettima Danced To Kizz Daniel's Buga At The Inauguration Dinner (Video) / Breaking: Iyano Ejigbo Conductor Wasiu Among 30 Bishops At Tinubu VP Unveiling- / Over 30 Bishops At The Venue Of The Unveiling Of Our Incoming VP Senator Kashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Doyou2019: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Left for me, I'll urge all Christians to stop attacking Tinubu.....if his choice is wrong, go get ur PVC n let him feel it via d polling unit ....all dis noise is not worth it

You are pitifully naive!
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
almarthins:

Not only Igbos, no tribalize am. Even me self no like tinubu after deceiving us to vote "change". He then strengthen his greed when made his move to ambode from office with a well planned out strategy.

Tinubu has started undoing himself with all his misfire

Tinubu did not deceive anyone to vote for Buhari…Buhari deceived everyone of us. Stop senselessly blaming Tinubu for the mistake we all made together as citizens of Nigeria.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.. that is what happened to Ambode.
Ask Ambode how much did he contribute toward his election campaign that made him the governor of Lagos?
The man was simply released exactly the same way he was picked and elected.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Doyou2019:

You are pitifully naive!

Could you please identify just 2 things the current Muslim/ christian ticket has done for the Christians or Muslims lately?
You igbos will do anything and everything to create division…you guys are just too blind to see further than your flat noses.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Doyou2019: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
zomby:

Could you please identify just 2 things the current Muslim/ christian ticket has done for the Christians or Muslims lately?
You igbos will do anything and everything to create division…you guys are just too blind to see further than your flat noses.

Pitifully naive!
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by lovinagbad: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Frankitibobo:
30 fake bishops
If it's OBI They are Original but if it's Tinubu or Atiku it's fake. Is these how you all want to market your candidate?
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Prozico22(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
zomby:

Feel free to call your father whatever you want, it wouldn’t change what is on ground; the igbos are the cheapest thing in town…cheaper than a sachet of pure water.
A group that has no strategy, no wisdom, no unity, no honesty, but wants to lead Nigeria.
What a bunch of blind losers…

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the Biafra (aka the mighty losers)

your tribe is slave to both the igbos and hausa
for Lagos na we get all the market una know dey shame
yoruba very lazy set of human being
Peter Obi na igbo is been celebrated everywhere call one of your language person that have the love of youth
2023 i go look to to share the goodness
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Moffo abeg go beg food jare u are hungry

U would actually fit in to work for me in my bakery. I need a staff at the moment.
Some animals like u would drop anything online because u don't know the person u are chatting with.

U are so daft!!!!
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Vitally123: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
You mean the "Hungry looking, roadside hirelings in mechanic, tailor, caterer robes, displaying as bishops? It's unfortunate the length people can go to forge or feign. Meanwhile, every sin shall be forgiven but the sin against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven. Let people keep playing God and forget there will be a day of reckoning when God will play their video of life for them; since they don't fear God.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lol you are a big fool
Jozibrainz99:

U would actually fit in to work for me in my bakery. I need a staff at the moment.
Some animals like u would drop anything online because u don't know the person u are chatting with.

U are so daft!!!!
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prozico22:

your tribe is slave to both the igbos and hausa
for Lagos na we get all the market una know dey shame
yoruba very lazy set of human being
Peter Obi na igbo is been celebrated everywhere call one of your language person that have the love of youth
2023 i go look to to share the goodness

As long as you people are igbos, When the time is right, you and your people will come and kiss jagaban’s feet.
Aladu marasa amana!
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by thomasmoreno(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Here is one of the easiest ways to count your word while working just check this contador de caracteres online
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lol you are a big fool

U are the most unfortunate human have ever quoted on the forum ...
So brainless!!!!
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Prozico22(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
zomby:

As long as you people are igbos, When the time is right, you and your people will come and kiss jagaban’s feet.
Aladu marasa amana!
your drug lord wey know fit win is state
only Davido give am headache
how low tour drug lord took his self using portable to campaign God forbidBat thing
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by almarthins(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
zomby:

Tinubu did not deceive anyone to vote for Buhari…Buhari deceived everyone of us. Stop senselessly blaming Tinubu for the mistake we all made together as citizens of Nigeria.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.. that is what happened to Ambode.
Ask Ambode how much did he contribute toward his election campaign that made him the governor of Lagos?
The man was simply released exactly the same way he was picked and elected.

Huhhuh! He was very truthful. Why didn't he release sanwo olu too like that. Is sanwo doing beta?

I dey watch make I see as he(tinubu) wan become president.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
You such a useless fool.. I ever comment of his page... Fuckkk off punkass fool like you..
Jozibrainz99:

U are the most unfortunate human have ever quoted on the forum ...
So brainless!!!!
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Kay25(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Okay ur Atiku or obi did
I supported him b4 but u can't start marginalsing now and expect pipu to turn up for u
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
You such a useless fool.. I ever comment of his page... Fuckkk off punkass fool like you..

U don't have brain....

Am sure a lot of people must have said that to U....

People who know u are so unfortunate to have u.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:

Can u just check your English properly before dropping ur trash
Ur brain is so empty....
You are such an unfortunate being......
Pretty sure a lot of people must have said this to U. Predated headed millipede
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by DeHorus: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Morenikeji090:
I'm doing good and I thank God for keeping me going... Fool like you need to stop crying and grow up.. j
Shut mumu, you think you're living the life with 30k. While your master pikin de ball heavily. Continue making your head available for them to use break coconut and eat while you feed on what their dogs will refuse to eat.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Seb4luv1: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
You are even the bastard, at your age, you are here chanting BAT, Idiot seek change for your generation.
Morenikeji090:
So shall it be for you.. bastard

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.