Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) (49366 Views)

Moment Shettima Danced To Kizz Daniel's Buga At The Inauguration Dinner (Video) / Breaking: Iyano Ejigbo Conductor Wasiu Among 30 Bishops At Tinubu VP Unveiling- / Over 30 Bishops At The Venue Of The Unveiling Of Our Incoming VP Senator Kashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
chase4:
See moment the bishops walked in and Shettima acknowledged them as "30 Bishops from the christian faith" that has come to solidarize with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEb3-tumA4

I’m sure that the FlatHeadsss aka the haters of all things are very unhappy to see this video.

This is a group of people that has no strategy, no unity, no common sense and no moral compass..they are as gullible as a goat.

Something tells me that Pitobi too will try to join the Muslim group tomorrow for the Friday Jummah service… this is how tiny the igbos’ brains are; they lack creativity skills, leadership skills and can’t be trusted with anything.
In fact, I have never witnessed a group of people that enjoys following others like the igbos; they don’t have the mental stamina to think or make a sensible move on their own.

The Igbos can never be the president of Nigeria not because of anything, but simply because they lack what it takes.

Who wants a president that will sell his mom for 20k?
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by newnigerdelta1: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Frankitibobo:
30 fake bishops

Was there any real or original Bishop in Nigeria before,,Internet go make owner lose....you need to be practicing down on how to Labour more in vain ,idiots.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
So shall it be for you...
King44:
Your entire generation and you would labour in vain for life. I dislike him and till his death I would still dislike him. Go and hang yourself if you are not pleased.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by King44(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
So shall it be for you...
and your family.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Only Igbos are against Tinubu and some other political components, they are planting thorns and devil's apple, 2023 will be an interesting year.

They hate jagaban simply because they can’t beat the man. He is too smooth, too smart and too deep for the igbos.
They continue to relocate to Lagos like a bunch of local wild flies, but can’t recognize why lagos is so magnificent.

If you don’t like jagaban or hate the Yorubas, why can’t you just do everyone a favor by simply leaving lagos and return back to Anambra? Go and embrace all the incredible work of Pitobi.
Ungrateful greedy pigs!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Coldfeets: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Even Shettima himself is a fraud too.

No wonder the Chicago fraudster chose him.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by ElSudani: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Why are they fighting so hard to discredit the same northern Christians they are supposed to be fighting for.
Hypocrisy is really a bad thing.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Coldfeets: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sunday2021:
the noise worth it. Tinubu is a candidate of the ruling party and you know how election is conducted in this country. Tinubu can use money to buy hungry nigerians to vote for him, as a candidate of the ruling party they can decide to use the government institutions to favour them. Had it been our electoral system is up to standard we would have not say a word, we could have decided to wait for election time. In Nigeria almost 50% of the electorate don't even know who to vote and why to vote for that same person. Our noise is to educate those that don't know what is going on ,stop them from making the worst mistake, also to alart the international community about the great injustice and persecution planning to unfold.
We cannot keep quiet, we must speak out the religious persecution that the ruling party is throwing to us.
Had it been Tinubu is not a candidate of the ruling party,nobody will care if it is Muslim Muslims or Christian Christian.
The desperation of Tinubu is enough to tell us that he can do anything in order to win. By the grace of God he will not succeed.

You have nothing to fear.

The elections will be without any form of bias.

Buhari is not the type of person who likes to interfer if not he would have used his position to favour Osinbajo.

Tinubu also knows that Buhari is not going to help him in anyway which might explain why he is now acting so desperate.

He couldn't even bring people who look like bishops in a convincing manner.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Prozico22(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
blackpanda:
This is going to be a tribal and religion based election. In the end, igbos/Peter Obi will still lose
IF HE LOSES IS STILL RICHER THAN YOUR GENERATION
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Moffo abeg go beg food jare u are hungry

Imagine this bush cat.....

I need staff in my bakery. Would you mind working for me

Now I know you are daft....

U don't even know who you are quoting here
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by surequality: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
You can fool some people some time but you cannot fool all, all the time.
As for me, my house and my entire community, we are OBEDIENT

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
surequality:
You can fool some people some time but you cannot fool all, all the time.
As for me, my house and my entire community, we are OBEDIENT

Do you know what we call the 5% group? If you don’t know, please go and research it.

Even if you and your entire tribe are obedient, it wouldn’t be enough simply because majority of Nigerians have figured you people out; we don’t want a bunch of losers (IPOB) to lead our country.

A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR THE IPOB (the mighty losers).
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prozico22:

IF HE LOSES IS STILL RICHER THAN YOUR GENERATION

See Igbo mentality?
It doesn’t matter how you look at it or see it, a fool is a fool.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by LordOfTheGame: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
What does these man know about christians faith apart from being a terrorists sympathizer tongue

Let me help you! He is a boko haram founder, terrorism financier and enabler, Igbo hater and a fantastically corrupt man.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by juman(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
The bishops practice the peace they preach.

God bless nigeria.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Let me help you! He is a boko haram founder, terrorism financier and enabler, Igbo hater and a fantastically corrupt man.

The way you igbos kill one another, you guys shouldn’t be talking about boko haram. In fact, boko haram has completely stopped their operations in all Igbo land… Why?
Because you FlatHeadsss are doing a better job killing yourselves like flies.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Whoknowsme: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Only Igbos are against Tinubu and some other political components, they are planting thorns and devil's apple, 2023 will be an interesting year.
Even the Igbos you think you're tormenting are way more greater than you.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Whoknowsme:
Even the Igbos you think you're tormenting are way more greater than you.
yet they are waiting and wailing for Peter Obi to rescue them from extreme penury without working hard
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by DIVAD2000: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Haters shall not rest.. haters of Tinubu shall suffer and labour in vain. Amen

So your desire is to see them suffer?

Sentiments in politics is very bad.

Everyone has the right to exercise their freedom of expression
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by DIVAD2000: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
yet they are waiting and wailing for Peter Obi to rescue them from extreme penury without working hard

Laziness or diligence is not a Yoruba or igbo thing.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by mrvictornews: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Haters shall not rest.. haters of Tinubu shall suffer and labour in vain. Amen
There is absolutely nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone or anyone, but senselessly hating on someone because he or she is better is not only unacceptable, but also foolish.
In fact, Just a few months ago, I disagreed with the jagaban of Nigeria on 1 or 2 things, but as soon as I recognized the method of operation of the Igbos (the senseless noise makers), I immediately crossed my heart and started to embrace all the fantastic things Tinubu has accomplished over the years.

The hate and noise of the igbos are not only very annoying, but also a complete turn-off. Their hate is encouraging all Nigerians to simply align with their own…and once this happens the losers are the igbos.
The Igbos continue to make the same mistake for many years; they refuse to recognize that in order to accomplish 99% of their goals, they need other tribes. Constantly making senseless noise and hating everyone/ everything will only further empower the “Igbo curse”

So for this reasons, all the haters of the jagaban of Nigeria shall suffer and labour in vain. While all the ungrateful modafuckers that relocated form Anambra, imo, Enugu, Abia to Lagos shall go straight to heII.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Magabush1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bros, God bless you. As it stands ,I think tinubu happen to be the only contestant in the 2023 elections. No day passes without at least him becoming more and more popular. The man doesn't pay for publicity anymore. Even babies in their parents womb have heard of tinubu

Kelsmatuc:
Left for me, I'll urge all Christians to stop attacking Tinubu.....if his choice is wrong, go get ur PVC n let him feel it via d polling unit ....all dis noise is not worth it
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by harmonyglobal: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
jumas:
This is the highest height of deceit

let the world know and let God judge.
Now you will understand what shettima did to the chibok girls For us to hate Jonathan
Why will you use Christian community to deceive people.

This is the work of God to expose them.

Arise o lord and your enemies be scattered
Amen
And most people trying to cause religious division shall also not know peace. Instead of speaking with your pvc, u are going about causing religious confusion. I think u guys are just afraid APC is too powerful to lose
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Prozico22(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
zomby:

See Igbo mentality?
It doesn’t matter how you look at it or see it, a fool is a fool.
you are the fool
the love Peter Obi got nobody from your state can afford it
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by almarthins(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:

Not only Igbos, no tribalize am. Even me self no like tinubu after deceiving us to vote "change". He then strengthen his greed when made his move to ambode from office with a well planned out strategy.

Tinubu has started undoing himself with all his misfire
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sunday2021:
see mumu, so you don't even know that the rigging of an election started at the time of the registration of pvc.
Is either iam talking to a kid or a fooool or both. Bye................
Yes, you are talking to a kid, an Hausa lagosian.

FlatHeadsss fools… even if the presidential elections for the entire country takes place in Anambra, Pitobi still can’t win.
Why?
The igbos will sell him when the time is right.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by zomby(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prozico22:

you are the fool
the love Peter Obi got nobody from your state can afford it
Feel free to call your father whatever you want, it wouldn’t change what is on ground; the igbos are the cheapest thing in town…cheaper than a sachet of pure water.
A group that has no strategy, no wisdom, no unity, no honesty, but wants to lead Nigeria.
What a bunch of blind losers…

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the Biafra (aka the mighty losers)
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Wwwq: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency / Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Gives Latest Update / Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.