Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) (49369 Views)

Moment Shettima Danced To Kizz Daniel's Buga At The Inauguration Dinner (Video) / Breaking: Iyano Ejigbo Conductor Wasiu Among 30 Bishops At Tinubu VP Unveiling- / Over 30 Bishops At The Venue Of The Unveiling Of Our Incoming VP Senator Kashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Sunday2021: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Left for me, I'll urge all Christians to stop attacking Tinubu.....if his choice is wrong, go get ur PVC n let him feel it via d polling unit ....all dis noise is not worth it
the noise worth it. Tinubu is a candidate of the ruling party and you know how election is conducted in this country. Tinubu can use money to buy hungry nigerians to vote for him, as a candidate of the ruling party they can decide to use the government institutions to favour them. Had it been our electoral system is up to standard we would have not say a word, we could have decided to wait for election time. In Nigeria almost 50% of the electorate don't even know who to vote and why to vote for that same person. Our noise is to educate those that don't know what is going on ,stop them from making the worst mistake, also to alart the international community about the great injustice and persecution planning to unfold.
We cannot keep quiet, we must speak out the religious persecution that the ruling party is throwing to us.
Had it been Tinubu is not a candidate of the ruling party,nobody will care if it is Muslim Muslims or Christian Christian.
The desperation of Tinubu is enough to tell us that he can do anything in order to win. By the grace of God he will not succeed.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by olaoye15(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2022
It is just unfortunate how Christians are playing the victim card. This is a free world. Someone has decides to chose a running mate who he thinks will best deliver for him, and some people are bitter about it.

Yes, you are free to be bitter, but you have a choice with your PVC by voting for someone you deem most credible.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by EndWeakerection: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Only Igbos are against Tinubu and some other political components, they are planting thorns and devil's apple, 2023 will be an interesting year.
Not Only igbos... Osun People are not Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Lazenby007(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Lord, I reject and rebuke these two principalities in the mighty name of JESUS !
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Adetayo1978(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2022
I don't care whether you like/love Tinubu but what I sincerely know & believe in is that I so much love ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU with all my heart.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by sparko1(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Haters shall not rest.. haters of Tinubu shall suffer and labour in vain. Amen

You mean like me and you have suffering for the past 7 years and some miserable months?

Firstly, Tinubu is not a sellable, he is old, he is corrupt, he is a politician not a technocrat, and a very bad person who only care about his family and praises from moffos.

Now picking another failure of a candidate is by far the worst scenario ever. Do you know how many people was killed in his state when he was governor, not to talk of the fact that 50% of his cabinet members were made up of Boko haram commanders.

He too is a person of questionable character given his tires with terrorist.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by jamace(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2022
APC has tried the living God by hiring fake bishops to solidarize with it.

APC shall not go unpunished for this sacrilegious act come 2023.

APC will definitely lose the presidential election.
angry
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Stanleyq: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=chase4 post=114938483]See moment the bishops walked in and Shettima acknowledged them as "30 Bishops from the christian faith" that has come to solidarize with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEb3-tumA4

[/quote. And why are they interested in showing thats bishops came. Let them face their muslim muslim tkt
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by VERDA: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Only Igbos are against Tinubu and some other political components, they are planting thorns and devil's apple, 2023 will be an interesting year.

See this ignorant fellow, the most vehement critics of the Muslim/Muslim tickets are northern Christians because Tinubu has indirectly told them they can never rule the country...

I mean if they are not worthy of being vice president, being the president is impossible, but silly tribal bigots like you can't see beyond your noses to understand what is at stake for northern Christians...

90% of APC members who have defected or plan not to be involved in their campaign are northern Christians but your hate for a tribe will not let you think straight. Hypocrites
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2022
We shall see who gonna win btw Tinubu and ur stupid Obi..
sparko1:

You mean like me and you have suffering for the past 7 years and some miserable months?

Firstly, Tinubu is not a sellable, he is old, he is corrupt, he is a politician not a technocrat, and a very bad person who only care about his family and praises from moffos.

Now picking another failure of a candidate is by far the worst scenario ever. Do you know how many people was killed in his state when he was governor, not to talk of the fact that 50% of his cabinet members were made up of Boko haram commanders.

He too is a person of questionable character given his tires with terrorist.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2022
I'm doing good and I thank God for keeping me going... Fool like you need to stop crying and grow up.. j
DeHorus:
Your Mom didn't give birth to you to be a slave to Tinubu just for 30k. While Tinubu son is living a life you can never get. Don't disappoint your Mom, abeg!
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Stanleyq: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Left for me, I'll urge all Christians to stop attacking Tinubu.....if his choice is wrong, go get ur PVC n let him feel it via d polling unit ....all dis noise is not worth it
If u leave them without tackling them here, they will be able to woo people from here.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Ur bloodline necks.. nitwit moffo
Hanndye:

You mean pressing your mumu buttons?
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Moffo abeg go beg food jare u are hungry
Jozibrainz99:

Now it is clear that u are so dumb.

Tinubu's disciple can't even spell "Vision"

Am sure you've not come across an intelligent person before.

People that wise and intelligent have done so many things the world could recognize.

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
You mean ur life. Amen.
egghead45:

May God orchestrate your life the way APC is doing to Nigeria.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Stanleyq: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
This is because agbado people hate igbos too, hate begets hate, love begets love, we rather vote atiku than the vampire bat.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by PharmacyStore: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Okay we have heard him
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Germi9: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
God forbid BAThing
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2022
APC Unknown Bishops.
Waiting for thwm to bring APC pope during their campaign.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by LockDown69(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2022
grin they don wakeup collect their money, this country is a joke.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by spafu(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
May your life continues as APC have done to this nation
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Wallade(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Yes now... Foolish person... Fuckkkk off my page

You get page? Idiot.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:

Oga this ur statue , shey na Obi or na Buhari be dis , or na Obihuari

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Kdon2: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:

As you labour in vain in osun
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mikespecialone:

Oga this ur statue , shey na Obi or na Buhari be dis , or na Obihuari
I don't know, but you can check the name tag under
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by King44(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Your entire generation and you would labour in vain for life. I dislike him and till his death I would still dislike him. Go and hang yourself if you are not pleased.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by cardoctor(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fake bishops
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by King44(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
speak2bella:
How many churches in Nigeria use Bishop sef... They complicated their case instead of just using pastors and then people might not be able to really doubt them. But you see, just like Ahitophel in the Bible, God turned their counsel into foolishness because He wants to disgrace them. The one wey throw me off balance was when I saw a woman too among the 'bishops'grin with their rough rough satin gown (they cant even iron their robes sef dear 'bishops')
I never see woman bishop for my life before. Their own still wear tranches wig join.

That was a poor script and acting.

1 Like

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by kayperry: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
What about this one?

Did you even bother to read the large banner behind in the pix, and even at that, who is that guy in constumes ?? undecided
Seems every Clergy that APC have on ground to identify with them, are either rookies or hungry looking bishops/clergy, that the prominent clergy distance themselves is enough clue to know where they stand
last week, my church liason with INEC to get members registered for PVC and many other churches are doing the same that is to tell how much interest churches have in 2023 election
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by mmyfarmsltd(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
If christains wear imams regalia to make a political statement, Nigeria will not know peace that very moment.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Kelsmatuc(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sunday2021:
the noise worth it. Tinubu is a candidate of the ruling party and you know how election is conducted in this country. Tinubu can use money to buy hungry nigerians to vote for him, as a candidate of the ruling party they can decide to use the government institutions to favour them. Had it been our electoral system is up to standard we would have not say a word, we could have decided to wait for election time. In Nigeria almost 50% of the electorate don't even know who to vote and why to vote for that same person. Our noise is to educate those that don't know what is going on ,stop them from making the worst mistake, also to alart the international community about the great injustice and persecution planning to unfold.
We cannot keep quiet, we must speak out the religious persecution that the ruling party is throwing to us.
Had it been Tinubu is not a candidate of the ruling party,nobody will care if it is Muslim Muslims or Christian Christian.
The desperation of Tinubu is enough to tell us that he can do anything in order to win. By the grace of God he will not succeed.
amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.