Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Need Assistance In Purchasing Vsat And Cloned Computers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Assistance In Purchasing Vsat And Cloned Computers (725 Views)

Best (vsat) Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / VSAT in Nigeria / Fiber Optics or VSAT, which way to go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Assistance In Purchasing Vsat And Cloned Computers by xdrive44: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
Pls. I need assistance in purchassing cloned computers and a VSAT. I need to set up a cybercafe somwhere in the south-south. Can any one tell me what it will take to have computers that run with

3.2MHz, 2.8MHz or 2.2MHZ
60GB HDD
512MB RAM
a good and stable motherboard.

I need to Know how much a FLATRON L1530S cost

I need to know how much a KU Band Vsat 1.2M Dish cost, subscription and so on.
Pls. I really need serious and urgent responses.
Re: I Need Assistance In Purchasing Vsat And Cloned Computers by flynx: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2007
hey ! olayinka here.
saw ur post. im a system engineer with single click technologies, im into computer sales, repairs, maintanance, cloning and networking. i would want to hlp u out. call me on 08033336643.
i run my company .
Re: I Need Assistance In Purchasing Vsat And Cloned Computers by xdrive44: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2007
Thank you for your response. I will get intouch with you. smiley
Re: I Need Assistance In Purchasing Vsat And Cloned Computers by fapohunda(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2007
jdfhtrhrdfhdfgf
Re: I Need Assistance In Purchasing Vsat And Cloned Computers by SHOT(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2007
I can consult for you relating to the cloned systems. including the purchase, assembling, and all installations.
contact me on 08057745105 or subzypeace@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Assistance In Purchasing Vsat And Cloned Computers by globalaid(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2007
Why go for cloned computer when the real one are not that espensive and you have to understand that you have to get a good and rugged system since you are going to use it for cafe. I can be of help if i know how many system you want, i can source for a nice one ship it and you pay in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Piv, Best Price Ever! / Training On Peachtree And Tally Accounting Packages For Bizs, Accountants / Can Someone Tell What Vga Card Is In A System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.