Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State (23392 Views)

Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / JSS 2 Student Locked In A Police Cell After Being Abandoned By His Father.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by OgaDeyVex: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
A Newborn Baby has been rescued after being abandoned in front of a church in Rivers State.

Facebook User, Blessedcovenant Cyril Antai said the baby was abandoned in front of his church on July 19, As Gathered By , with a note which read "call her godgift and take care of her."

Cyril revealed that he had to take the baby to the police station to make an entry. He wrote;

This baby girl was dropped today the 19th July 2022

In front of my church,

With a written Note that I should call her godgift and take care of her,

I had to take her to the police station and made an entry, by tomorrow we will be concluding on everything and the baby will become mine...

It was such an hectic evening for me,

Have gotten a baby food already for the baby...

A word of prayer for me.

Sharing a Photo of him at the police Station As Sighted By , Cyril wrote;

I Name Her Increase Cyril Antai...

She will increase in all ramifications,

A word of prayer for baby increase....

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by ahnie: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations to the baby....signs of greater things coming into the child's life.
Some weren't lucky,they were thrown inside different canals and trashbins

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Rastaramsey(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Toor

Nigerian girls enh undecided undecided

Na only f*ck f*ck them Sabi undecided undecided

I hope the head of this young niggar torture the parents...

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by realstars: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
That is God pikin. May the lord recieve into his house and make him a good tool to people in the days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by OgaDeyVex: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Toor

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Rastaramsey(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

See More Photos Via www.. Com

The only thing wey I won see nah
Peter obi in aso rock grin cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by OgaDeyVex: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

The only thing wey I won see nah
Peter obi in aso rock grin cheesy

This Is Why Oga Just Dey Vex For Here

7 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Karlovich: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by anonymuz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Where's this useless politicians? Orphanage hope is what I will have someday. God you see me..Continue to help all kind hearted people out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by flamingoeso: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Stop giving birth to kids you cannot take care of please.

8 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Racoon(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
The God who created you still gat your back baby though your mum who conceived you earlier than expected only to abandon you.

He will cause you to fulfil your given destiny. As for your the mother that birthed you, we leave to Him to judge.

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by tunjijones(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Poverty is so much In the land.

Thanks you APC.
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Poverty is now staring most of the populace in the face like facebook...chai

Atleast the mother of the poor child dropped her off in a safe environment unlike the ones that dump them in refuse heaps or drainage.

As it concern naming the child...I strongly believe the mother has lost that privilege.

10 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Nonexisting: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wicked daughters of Jezebel have yet dumped another baby. Thank God she didn't kill the poor child this time. Wicked abortionists murderers.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Antoeni(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Who is More Dangerous?

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by FalseProphet1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
I see that child becoming great in life.

This I have seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Zeion422(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hmmmm.....some poeple are ungreatfull
The mother go dey one side dey follow the girl progress..later she go won come clam piking if she don turn person for life

9 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Romanoff(f): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
What happened to the father of the baby?

Will he not notice that his pregnant wife/gf/baby mama has done something to their baby?

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by bmdmix15: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Baby left infront of church, how is d headline still saying rescue

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by ipobarecriminals: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
sad Born trowel
Mama P that year grin grin

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by flejnr2(f): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Your baby mama don drop una pikin for church for u . Well done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Eryyy92: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please Apostle Chibuzor, come to this baby's rescue. embarassed
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by OgaDeyVex: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Eryyy92:
Please Apostle Chibuzor, come to this baby's rescue. embarassed

What Is Really This Country Turning Into?

Abeg, If You Are Selling Bulk Airtime, Get In Touch With . COM on Whatsapp.
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by UptownVibes(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
anonymuz:
Where's this useless politicians? Orphanage hope is what I will have someday. God you see me..Continue to help all kind hearted people out there.
Me too by God's grace.. My mom told me its a must.. God help us make it happen soon...

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Nonexisting: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Romanoff:
What happened to the father of the baby?

Will he not notice that his pregnant wife/gf/baby mama has done something to their baby?
Why not just condemn the act and move on? What if she is an olosho and doesn't know who impregnated her and when she got pregnant. I don't want to use bad words on you because you have sense unlike some others so will let this slide.

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Ceazario: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
They said call her God’s gift you are calling her increase. You dey hear word so? angry

6 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Konjiboii: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Baby deeper, baby deeper you don see am na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronke Shonde For Burial As Police Is Set To Try Lekan For Murder / Two Kids Found Dead In A Soakaway Pit In Kwara State (Disturbing Photos) / 24-year-old Man Attempts Suicide After Sentenced To Life Imprisonment In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.