Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State (23555 Views)

Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Deicide: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Which kin useless name be increase?

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by alizma: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
bmdmix15:
Baby left infront of church, how is d headline still saying rescue
No worry, actually English language is not meant to be understood by everyone. Thank God the baby is found. make we just leave am like that abi?

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by elisho: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Are u sure is not ur baby from one of ur girl frend came to drop her to look as an abandom baby
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by anonymuz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
UptownVibes:
Me too by God's grace.. My mom told me its a must.. God help us make it happen soon...
Bro please don't forget your promises...it not by millions

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by UptownVibes(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
anonymuz:
Bro please don't forget your promises...it not by millions
Yes bro. God will help us through..

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by OgaDeyVex: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
Enny2013:

A Man...

Oga Dey Vex On This Your Comment

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Enny2013(f): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Oga Dey Vex On This Your Comment
Y?

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by OgaDeyVex: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Enny2013:

Y?

Look At My Username Please
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by letitrainnow(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
God's favor
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
sad sad Some girls and wickedness, eeh! The animal who callously dumped the baby was busy spreading her cursed legs wider than the Amazon river,sampling dicks of all sizes and lengths,without being careful. Now she got pregnant and after giving birth,dumps the innocent baby.Tomorrow in marriage, she would become a regular customer of prayer houses,in her quest for a child.
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Nekky5(f): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations!! Do the work of God in the life of Baby Increase. The mother was somewhere watching you and would continue to monitor as she grows. She just needed someone to help take care of that child. May God provide all that you would need to care and train her and may she increase in all ramifications.Amen!!!
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by 300Spartans: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
ahnie:
Congratulations to the baby....signs of greater things coming into the child's life.
Some weren't lucky,they were thrown inside different canals and trashbins

Toor

Nigerian boys and girls enh

Na only f*ck f*ck them Sabi
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by everythinggirly(f): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
You're not ready for parenting, yet you can't stay away from unprotected sex, too bad.
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by PharmacyStore: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
What a wicked world
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by saintrow1: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
tunjijones:
Poverty is so much In the land.

Thanks you APC.

I knew they will blame APC
Was APC there when the girl was getting F**ked and collecting free sperm

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by harmargedon: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Candidlady. Futureisfemale oya nah. Wicked gender
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Glycosunde: 2:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Beautiful. I pray the child brings goodnews to you brother and she becomes great in life and grow in the Grace and Favour of God. Meanwhile the child werey mama even get mind to write name wey the guy go call the child like say na she wan take care of her.
We shouldn't forget to get our PVCs and becoming OBIdients. That is the only way to rescue the country from total collapse.

MEANWHILE: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI. 2023 ASO ROCK is POssible
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Inali: 2:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Thank God the child has a second chance to life.

Now, this is a great way of getting your ideas sponsored by registering for The Next Titan reality show
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by frankson1(m): 4:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Ceazario:
They said call her God’s gift you are calling her increase. You dey hear word so? angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 'no mind the man, him no dey hear word'. The baby's mother 'go vex collect her child back' for changing the name grin

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Enny2013(f): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Look At My Username Please
LOL...I saw it nau

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by Keniwit(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2022
The idiot has no right in deciding the babe's name...if it were to be me,I will name the child any name of my choice....

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by OgaDeyVex: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2022
Enny2013:

LOL...I saw it nau

Since Oga Just Dey Vex For Here

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by naijapikin2(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Oh thank you Jesus, has good news for once.
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by naijapikin2(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:

The only thing wey I won see nah
Peter obi in aso rock grin cheesy
have you gotten your pvc... Please do, let's get nigeria working again
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by brideman: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Good one, but the owner of the baby will show face, when the baby becomes famous.
Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by ImaIma1(f): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Toor

Nigerian girls enh undecided undecided

Na only f*ck f*ck them Sabi undecided undecided

I hope the head of this young niggar torture the parents...

Well done. Because it was not a sperm that fertilised her egg abi. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State by dododawa1: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
tunjijones:
Poverty is so much In the land.

Thanks you APC.
poverty Bleep her abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State / Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.