Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Sankiri Ancient African Language Spoken In Egypt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sankiri Ancient African Language Spoken In Egypt. (170 Views)

What Language Is Most Spoken In Southern Nigeria After English & Pidgin Language / Sankiri Language Word Roots - Ilu / Sankiri Language Ancestor Of All Semitic And Indo-european Languages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sankiri Ancient African Language Spoken In Egypt. by computergenius(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Sankiri Ancient African Language Spoken In Ancient Egypt.
The word Nile in River Nile comes from ni-ile which in sankiri-ti for-eni-isan means in home or in our land.

The word Nubia comes from inu-ibe-a which in sankiri-ti for-eni-isan means we in place or place we in.

The word Arabia comes from Ara-ibi-a which in sankiri-ti for-eni-isan  means we brethrens place.

The word Hebrew comes from He-bi-eru which means he's born slave in sankiri-ti for-eni-isan which is the major language in ancient Egypt.

The word Israel comes from yi-si-ra-eli which means this is God's ransomed in sankiri-ti for-eni-isan which is the major language in ancient Egypt.

The word Syria comes from si-yi-ari-a which in sankiri-ti for-eni-isan  means see this as we area.

The word Assyria comes from A-si-yi-ari-a which in sankiri-ti for-eni-isan  means we see this as we aria.

I have made many posts over the past years in the groups. The posts were all about sankiri and Phoenician and Kush the three major languages in ancient Egypt.

One of the greatest discoveries in modern times in language is that sankiri spoken in West Africa is the ancestor of all the Indian, Indo-European and semitic languages.

In fact the language lineages    of the semites and the Indo-Europeans seperated in ancient Egypt when the Indo-Europeans went to Babylon and Anatolia and the semites went to Arabia both taking with them their spoken dialects of the ancient Egyptian language.

I have studied sankiri of the Phoenician for over 25 years of my adult. I am now near 50 years  of age and I want to publish all my research findings on sankiri-ti for-eni-isan.

I am writing a book on sankiri language and also compiling a dictionary of sankiri words.

My aim is to teach sankiri language to European and American scholars and linguistics experts and other researchers in ancient languages.

I believe a knowledge of sankiri will help researchers in ancient languages like Phoenician, Kush, Greek, Latin, and Hebrew because these languages are all descended from sankiri.
Re: Sankiri Ancient African Language Spoken In Egypt. by cheruv: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Inyo!!! tongue

I've taken time to study ancient Egyptian and all i can say that everything you penned down is absolute poo!
Egypt was known to ancient Egyptians as Kyím.. and the river was known Hapy after its god or Iteru. The name Nile came from Greek "νειλος", which was transcribed into Arabic and other languages as Nil/نيل
Yeah... There are words from Egyptian that are found in some of our languages today eg
Ábú is the word for leopard, or any carnivorous animal that climbs trees. In Igbo, it is the word for N. binotata, a feliform that lives on trees
Ause is the word for Isis, which is the wife of Osiris is Ose in Igbo. Her husband, Osiris who's called Ausar in Egyptian is called Ọsa in Igbo. Both names ọsa and ose mirror as names for the most high, depending on your dialect.
More examples are still coming...

(1) (Reply)

On The Ethnic Profiling Of The Igbos In Lagos And Incisive Posts Against Them. / Nigerian Judiciary Must Take It's Pride Of Place In Spite Of Executive Wickednes / I Rejected Tinubu As Running Mate Because Of Muslim-muslim Ticket - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.