Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

It Is Only God That Can Settle It, Portable Says Following 1 Million Boys Claim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Only God That Can Settle It, Portable Says Following 1 Million Boys Claim (364 Views)

Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans / Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) / Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Only God That Can Settle It, Portable Says Following 1 Million Boys Claim by Ade1234tayo: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBwJvY2CfzA

The popular Nigerian fast-rising Afropop singer, songwriter, rapper, brand ambassador, and social media influencer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable or Werey Olorin has shared a new video on Instagram, he said the one million Boys’ Matter that is currently on the ground has not been settled, he added that only God can settle the matter.

In the video, Portable said people are wicked, they killed Jesus in front of one million people, and they can’t kill him the way they Killed Jesus in front of one million people. He said he is currently the entertainer of this generation. Over one million people are listening to his music around the world.

Cc lalasticlala
Mydd44

Re: It Is Only God That Can Settle It, Portable Says Following 1 Million Boys Claim by manuelkel(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: It Is Only God That Can Settle It, Portable Says Following 1 Million Boys Claim by God1000(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2022
This reprobate makes me sick
Re: It Is Only God That Can Settle It, Portable Says Following 1 Million Boys Claim by prophetwis: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Poverty and drugs is actually a bad combination. The Government should free him at least he provides comic relief in this Buhari Government.
Re: It Is Only God That Can Settle It, Portable Says Following 1 Million Boys Claim by festacman(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Housemate,beauty Is Summoned By Biggie As She Attacks Ilebaye [VIDEO] / OGB Recent Enters Studio To Record A Tribute Song To Davido (video) / Davido Shares Snippet Of Yet To Be Released Song; Fans Reacts [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.