Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Police Nab Cultists Who Beheaded And Played Soccer With Head Of Rival Cultist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab Cultists Who Beheaded And Played Soccer With Head Of Rival Cultist (1923 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Nab Cultists Who Beheaded And Played Soccer With Head Of Rival Cultist by omoenoma: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Anambra State police reportedly arrested two suspected cultists who were involved in the killing of a rival cultist, beheading him, and playing soccer with his head last year. Continue reading https://enomaomoruyi.com/police-nab-cultists-who-beheaded-and-played-soccer-with-head-of-rival-cultist-video/

2 Shares

Re: Police Nab Cultists Who Beheaded And Played Soccer With Head Of Rival Cultist by Dreal1247: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Wickedness is gradually becoming the order of the day in our society. Noone wants to die but they gladly supervising the deaths of others. He that killeth with the sword shall die with the sword.

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Cultists Who Beheaded And Played Soccer With Head Of Rival Cultist by omolola100(f): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
What do people see in joining cultist?
Re: Police Nab Cultists Who Beheaded And Played Soccer With Head Of Rival Cultist by TeeGentle(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is totally wickedness
Evil human being
They even use it to play Soccer, oh my God
Pls and pls Say No to cultism
Re: Police Nab Cultists Who Beheaded And Played Soccer With Head Of Rival Cultist by Supreme01: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Useless people. That was how my friend then was enticed to join the nonsense even when i tried to stop him. He was beaten black an blue with matchet in the name of innitiation. Imagine the kind of inguery he sustained.

(1) (Reply)

See What GTB Network Issues Have Caused. Beware Of This Fraudsters / PHOTOS: Cultists Attack In Broad Daylight After Church Service In Benue / One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.