Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

FAKE - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE (48254 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE by jerryforgood: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

I am a Christian

A well reasonably one for that matter

If anyone should not associate with anything is Islam it should be me .coz of the past

Yet I still love them as Jesus preached
You are a fraud, not a Christian. Don't bring Jesus to this. Jesus categorically told his followers to beware of false prophet. Of which you know that Mohammed is a false prophet, denying the son.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by harmonyglobal: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:
The worst thing is not that APC committed blasphemy on Christianity, the most painful thing is trying to rub salt into their pains by denying their criminal action.

APC should do a public apology and withdraw from this presidential election.
No matter how much hate u preach, God's will shall always prevail

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by lereinter(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omo'le have your apc people release your brother

Don't worry na you be next
Re: FAKE by foreshore(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

The Leader Of The Bishop's Delegation Who Led Bishops To Tinubu/Shettima's Unveiling Is The Presiding Bishop Of Peace Chapel Mararaba, Karu Local Government Area Of Nasarawa State.

So sad what poverty can cause some people to sell their conscience.
Re: FAKE by lereinter(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
maybet081:
Mr inec thank you.

Don't mind him

E go still see

Re: FAKE by johnbd: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:
The worst thing is not that APC committed blasphemy on Christianity, the most painful thing is trying to rub salt into their pains by denying their criminal action.

APC should do a public apology and withdraw from this presidential election.
God shall fight his battle
Re: FAKE by EzeAnambra: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zionmdde:
Fake Bishop
A true Bishop I'd one who stands up for his faith, asides that he is fake. Supporting a party that is disregards your faith means u are fake
copy the real picture on page4 of this thread and counter their lies since your comment is on the first page.

1 Like

Re: FAKE by fx45(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
I am not surprised Igbo will always be Igbo, check the dress of Adamu
Show us the picture of the said Bishop at the unveiling. Adamu has hundreds of similar clothes worn at different occasions. Show us that APC Bishop at the Yaradua Center yesterday

1 Like

Re: FAKE by OfficialSam(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:
Some Christians in Nigeria have lost it completely

They preach and harbor hatred

Christian association of Nigeria is a Pdp annex

Am happy am not one of there members

If you like go and killl yah Sef Tinubu is the next president

Please don’t be unfortunate coz I didn’t not mention your name

You will kill yourself first. Tinubu's swine of a urchin tongue

1 Like

Re: FAKE by PsalmsElf(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

Please tell them the truth, why are they showing their bigotry so much like this? I'm a Christian and there's no problem with Muslim-Muslim ticket, what we want is Nigeria that's functional

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by putin2: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Which bishop ? Boko haram bishop. see his teeth. He is not .
Re: FAKE by Jesusloveyou: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kdon2:

He will never be IJN. Amen
obituary and thief atiku can never be in Jesus name
Re: FAKE by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

In your unfortunate miserable life and destiny, never ever in your life talk ill about Christinity which is greater than your great great grand fathers.
Christians talked about the evil that's going on in Islam in Nigeria. The false accusations, blasphemous killings, Fulani herdsmen menace, terrorism, low employment and so on.
Is there no northern Christian that can be field alongside Tinubu?
CAN has been existing before PDP. CAN is greater than any political party. You should be worried about MURIC, Arewa Consultative forum, Supreme Council of Islam and other organisations created by the north and some conniving South west idiots to control politics and islamize Nigeria.
I wonder why they didn't pack Imams and Herbalists too to the unveiling of Shettima.
But you not what Mr Shaki Eran calling himself Sarki, you ll be shocked with the election results next year.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by Sapaz02: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

The Leader Of The Bishop's Delegation Who Led Bishops To Tinubu/Shettima's Unveiling Is The Presiding Bishop Of Peace Chapel Mararaba, Karu Local Government Area Of Nasarawa State.
And who made him bishop?
Quak bishop!
Re: FAKE by ultim: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

We have fooled around for so long. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: FAKE by SamJel(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Check the pictures you've posted, you'll notice the falsehood you're trying to push on our faces..

Does this place look like the venue where the unveiling was held yesterday?

Out of about four or so banners in the pictures, none of them, has the picture of either Tinubu or Shettima.
What does this tell you?

This picture could be anywhere and taken any day but definitely not in the event yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by Aldol: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

I am a Christian but am really ashamed of how Christians are behaving because of politics, as if they do really care about their Christian brothers, even the divisions alone in different denominations is appauling. Hypocrites who left main issues and fighting shadows
Re: FAKE by GEEBITE: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yeah the great seer just like Oyetola is the Governor of Osun
omenka:
The more they spread and propagate their hate against Tinubu while projecting the recalcitrant thief called Gringori Peter Obi as a saintly neanderthal, the stronger my support for the man gets.

To the Iboes who are seen flogging this thing more than anyone else, even if Pope Francis is made the running mate to Jagaban, they'd still hate the man and find a way to tell you how the pope is a relative of Baal, and can be blamed for our Original Sin.

Unfortunately for them, Tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria. After the announcement, they can go back to killing and cannibalizing themselves and their so called Sabo Igwes, all in the name of Biafra for all we care.
Re: FAKE by dozai: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
OurSeun:
wailers kiss

These are the names of the 26 Distinguished Bishops that attended the unveiling of the APC Vice Presidential Candidate Kashim Shettima and their contact numbers...

You can as well call them...

They see competence and peace far above pseudo religious acrimony.

1)Bishop SAMUEL OKWARA 08030786277,,
2) BISHOP CHUKWUDI EJIEME 08065735952,,
3) BISHOP CHRIS ABRARHAM 08027098038,,
4) BISHOP) DAVID T ABAH. 07043864799 ,, 5) BISHOP CHUKWUEMEKA FRANK 08138452258
6) BISHOP CelinYa OSEGHALE. 08136878251
7) APOSTLE KINGSLEY M.JOSEPH 08036834018
� BISHOP JEREMIAH JESSE OTUBOR
9) APOSTLE . MARY UDAYI__08063335109
10) BISHOP .GODWIN LIVINUS __ 07061564653
11) APST.FELICIA CHUKWUDI __ 09167549744
12) APST.BONNY .L. SUNNY __08161755481
13) APST.MATHEW OGBU _ _ 07030152965
14) BISHOP FEMI BABALOLA __08106338318
15) APST .OLOTU. Y .___ 07067907753
16) BISHOP CHALES JONES __ 08037474019
17) APST.HENRY MICHAEL ___ 08038126102

18 )APST .EKAPONG UBI __08067850503
19) BISHOP SHEDRACH ___08032830444
20) APST.SAMUEL UJEN __ 08061118616

21) Bishop JULIUS __ 08124179783
22) BISHOP NDUBUISI SAMUEL__ 08034444751

23) BISHOP JAIOLA ___ 08037706748

24) BISHOP LAWRENCE __ 08129515246

25) BISHOP EMEKA ___ 08033735664

26) APOSTLE.DANIEL ___08035077446 08087800102
My brother you know most of these numbers are registered. Once you search with Truecaller the identity will show. Just a search on No 24 showed Generator man. 25 is Philip Damissa Faith. I have always wondered how mobutu was able to stay in power for so long. But the happenings in Nigeria have just given me the answer. The same with Mugabe.

4 Likes

Re: FAKE by Obojuju: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Abdull, you are not a Christian

Aldol:

I am a Christian but am really ashamed of how Christians are behaving because of politics, as if they do really care about their Christian brothers, even the divisions alone in different denominations is appauling. Hypocrites who left main issues and fighting shadows

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

tinubu will be the next president of Iragbiji
Stop capping nonsense.
is that why you're supporting fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people just because of some petty politics

same omenka that supported buhari and his fellow jokers here?
has omenka presented the progress report of the buhari he heavily insulted people day and night defending\?

today he is supporting another failure
Re: FAKE by GodsOwnMan: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yorubas are watching as ipigs/ipob messengers of obi giringory are spreading lies about their illustrious son Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We will meet you in the voting booth come 2023.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: FAKE by 02Kebreal(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

Re: FAKE by akbonus: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

YOU ARE ALREADY THE UNFORTUNATE BEING,THIS ILLUSION WILL KILL YOU.TIFNUBU THE DRUGEE WITHOUT CERTIFICATE AND NO KNOWN DATE OF BIRTH,THE AGBADO AND CORN BAT EATER KNOWS HE JUST BLEW 70% OF HIS CHANCES OF WINNNING THE SUPPORT HE MIGHT HAVE FROM CHRISTIAN.THE OSUN ELECTION SHOULD TELL YOU PEOPLE SOMETHING,IF YOU THINK THE NORTHERN Fulani MUSLIMS WILL RIG ELEVCTION THAT HAS A FOLISHNANI MUSLIM FROM THE NORTH FOR USELESS YERIBA MUSLIM THEN YOU MUST BE THE FOOL OF THE CENTURY. IF THEY THINK THEY THAT RIGGING WILL SEE THEM TO ASO ROCK THAT IS GOING THE SHOCKER OF THEIR LIVES BECAUSE THE RESISTANCE WILL BE WORSE THAN THAT OF SRI LANKA

1 Like

Re: FAKE by GEEBITE: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
What's the name of the Bishop.
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: FAKE by zionstaar75: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
thorpido:
What's the proof that this same picture was taken at the inauguration?

If you want to lie,why don't you lie well?

Can we get pictures of this same man seated at the venue with other clowns bishops?
u were saying they were fake and CAN asked apc to identify them,now they have. How that one come take concern u,u people sef!me I sha know that tinubu will not win,even if pope endorse am,he has shown contempt against the church of christ,his downfall has been set in motion
Re: FAKE by akbonus: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Throwback:

Imagine this reasoning above.

A 1st class obidient zombie to a 3rd class graduate.

BUY SOME SENSE,THE LATE GANI FAWEHINMI WAS A 3RD CLASS GRADUATE, YOU CAN NEVER ACHIEVE WHAT HE ACHIEVED WHILE ON EARTH EVEN IF YOU ARE GIVEN ANOTHER LIFE TIME,THE GREAT BILL GATE WHO WAS ONCE THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD IS A UNIVERSITY DROP OUT,SO THAT SLOGAN WILL NOT WORK,GET BUSY WITH SOMETHING TANGIBLE,LOOSER.

1 Like

Re: FAKE by BobbieZion(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

So your big bishops are measured by being a southern , buttered soul and hatred filled Christianity

Clown!!!
What are Sheiks and Imams measured with?
If you are a Muslim,I ask you this question....do Sunni and Shia live In peace as Muslims?
If you can't answer this,then you are a bloody hypocrite.
Go and chill, Christians are not changing their stance....

1 Like

Re: FAKE by Hadassah2021: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Apc and their leaders never stop to amaze me. You didn't stop on your fake promises alone you still arranged barshops as bishops!!! You can fool some of the people some time and not all the people all the time.

1 Like

Re: FAKE by peeps4u: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sarrki is a shameless liar, he's been buate2d here
https://www.nairaland.com/7239894/re-leader-bishops-delegation-tinubu-shetimma#114948254

SamJel:
Check the pictures you've posted, you'll notice the falsehood you're trying to push on our faces..

Does this place look like the venue where the unveiling was held yesterday?

Out of about four or so banners in the pictures, none of them, has the picture of either Tinubu or Shettima.
What does this tell you?

This picture could be anywhere and taken any day but definitely not in the event yesterday.

1 Like

Re: FAKE by Aldol: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Obojuju:
Abdull, you are not a Christian

Ode I am not a bittered and hypocritical Christian like you and ur lots
Re: FAKE by Bizibi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nor be Sheraton em share the money, even Yoruba people here are ashamed of that silly move.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today / 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest / Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.