Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

FAKE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE (48241 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE by sarrki(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zionmdde:

Lol
Pdp indeed
So tolerating other faith means my own faith should be relegated citing wat is happening in kaduna and no one is standing for them. I hate pdp, I hate apc. If my father contests for presidency under these two parties I won't vote him

Since you are a Muslim are you not a boko haramarian?

I am a Christian

A well reasonably one for that matter

If anyone should not associate with anything is Islam it should be me .coz of the past

Yet I still love them as Jesus preached

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FAKE by Stanchem029: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zionmdde:
Fake Bishop
A true Bishop I'd one who stands up for his faith, asides that he is fake. Supporting a party that is disregards your faith means u are fake
Please are you with the list of all the original Bishop's in Nigeria?
Just asking for a friend.

4 Likes

Re: FAKE by Conrod: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

Sharap there where was it taken?

Yet you believe some of the pictures posted yesterday on front page?

This was from yesterday
Hmm, never knew you're also violent,..am surprised at what a drug lord has turned our once good fellas into....God forbid BAT thing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE by a4cube: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

The Leader Of The Bishop's Delegation Who Led Bishops To Tinubu/Shettima's Unveiling Is The Presiding Bishop Of Peace Chapel Mararaba, Karu Local Government Area Of Nasarawa State.
Can we see this Bishop's picture or Video at the event pls.

6 Likes

Re: FAKE by Zionmdde: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Stanchem029:

We don't need any list
By their works we know them

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by Zionmdde: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

I am a Christian

If anyone should not associate with anything is Islam it should be me .coz of the past

You are a MUSLIM. the marks are on ur forehead. Only Muslims can support a MU MU presidency

12 Likes

Re: FAKE by Stanchem029: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zionmdde:

We don't need any list
By their works we know them
Which work?
Re: FAKE by Zionmdde: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Stanchem029:

Which work?
Questions

1 Like

Re: FAKE by successmatters(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Stanchem029:

A fake Bishop is a fake Bishop.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by successmatters(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Stanchem029:

Which work?

By your answers we already know your faith. You just failed this one.
Re: FAKE by successmatters(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zionmdde:

Questions

He doesn't understand the bible.
Re: FAKE by Stanchem029: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:

A fake Bishop is a fake Bishop.
How to recognise one?

1 Like

Re: FAKE by successmatters(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Stanchem029:

How to recognise one?

By their works.

Check that phrase in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by Stanchem029: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zionmdde:

You are a MUSLIM. the marks are on ur forehead. Only Muslims can support a MU MU presidency
By this comment, I surrender. I Cor.15:33

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by Stanchem029: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:

He doesn't understand the bible.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: FAKE by omenka(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:
Some Christians in Nigeria have lost it completely

They preach and harbor hatred

Christian association of Nigeria is a Pdp annex

Am happy am not one of there members

If you like go and killl yah Sef Tinubu is the next president

Please don’t be unfortunate coz I didn’t not mention your name
The more they spread and propagate their hate against Tinubu while projecting the recalcitrant thief called Gringori Peter Obi as a saintly neanderthal, the stronger my support for the man gets.

To the Iboes who are seen flogging this thing more than anyone else, even if Pope Francis is made the running mate to Jagaban, they'd still hate the man and find a way to tell you how the pope is a relative of Baal, and can be blamed for our Original Sin.

Unfortunately for them, Tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria. After the announcement, they can go back to killing and cannibalizing themselves and their so called Sabo Igwes, all in the name of Biafra for all we care.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE by Okoroawusa: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zionmdde:

Look at your comment. How do you expect Muslims to vote Peter Obi whose vp is equally a Muslim after a comment such as yours ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE by sarrki(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
cktheluckyman:

lalasticlala this thread propagates falsehood.The pics in this thread was not taken at the unveiling of the APC VP candidate

Lalasticlala is not a robot neither mynd44

They have what it takes to unveil the truth

You are shivering seeing the real truth of the matter

I said you guys only preach hatred and divisive gospel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE by sarrki(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
omenka:
The more they spread and propagate their hate against Tinubu while projecting the recalcitrant thief calls Gringori Peter Obi as a saintoy neanderthal, the stronger my support for the man gets.

To the Iboes who are seen flogging this thing more than anyone else, even if Pope Francis is made the running mate to Jagaban, they'd still hate the man and find a way to tell you how the pope is a relative of Baal.

Unfortunately for them, Tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria. After the announcement, they can go back to killing and cannibalizing themselves in the name of Biafra for all we care.

That’s just the truth my able leader

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE by sarrki(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Look at comment. How do you expect Muslims to vote Peter Obi whose vp is equally a Muslim after a comment such as yours ?

Bro dem go learn new things very soon

6 Likes

Re: FAKE by tmay222: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
People should be calming down. 2023 will come and go and Nigeria will remain by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: FAKE by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

I am a Christian

Werey is claiming to be Christian. Wonders shall never end. The same way one idiot said Tinubu is a Christian by marriage. Sarrki or whatever your stupid name is, no bible-believing Christian ever displays such lunacy as you display on Nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
omenka:
The more they spread and propagate their hate against Tinubu while projecting the recalcitrant thief calls Gringori Peter Obi as a saintoy neanderthal, the stronger my support for the man gets.

To the Iboes who are seen flogging this thing more than anyone else, even if Pope Francis is made the running mate to Jagaban, they'd still hate the man and find a way to tell you how the pope is a relative of Baal.

Unfortunately for them, Tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria. After the announcement, they can go back to killing and cannibalizing themselves in the name of Biafra for all we care.
tinubu will be the next president of Iragbiji
Stop capping nonsense.
is that why you're supporting fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people just because of some petty politics

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE by Olaoluwa122: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

The Leader Of The Bishop's Delegation Who Led Bishops To Tinubu/Shettima's Unveiling Is The Presiding Bishop Of Peace Chapel Mararaba, Karu Local Government Area Of Nasarawa State.
Can you kindly show us video and more picture of the man...C.A.N has dispute that any of is Bishop was not in attendance yesterday...do you know more than C.A.N?? Till It is proven...A.P.C rent fake Bishop...and descreate our holy religion which is Christianity...in which Muslim will never allow...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE by 123readygo: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hmmmmmm

He led them to the venue and abandoned them outside abi....

Continue!

4 Likes

Re: FAKE by Mariangeles(f): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

Try harder!

4 Likes

Re: FAKE by ElSudani: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
I am amazed they are trying to discredit the same northern Christians they told us they were fighting for.
Hypocrisy is really bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE by Antoeni(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Petrol N179
Dollar N629
Diesel N900
ASUU STRIKE
Inflation 18.6%
Air ticket N100K
Interest Rate 28%
Aviation fuel N800
Food inflation 20.6%

All these are Conservative figures. Add the 55% (Underemployment + Unemployment). Peter Obi does not need Nigeria. Nigeria needs Peter Obi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE by IamAtikulate: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

His name is Bishop Edward Chanomi Williams

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE by ogatboy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

What of the head bangers that love to take blood. Those ones are demons

4 Likes

Re: FAKE by mozes01(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

the only unfortunate one here, is you and Tinubu

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja / Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.