Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

FAKE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE (48239 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE by effort1: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

The Leader Of The Bishop's Delegation Who Led Bishops To Tinubu/Shettima's Unveiling Is The Presiding Bishop Of Peace Chapel Mararaba, Karu Local Government Area Of Nasarawa State.

Sarrki, the deceptive, show the picture of this Bishop at the unveiling of yesterday. If not, you just show yourself to be morally rotten.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE by Olaoluwa122: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Criminal Association of Nigeria CAN has done more disservice to this Nation than most even understand.
They have created millions of shallow low IQ, retar@ded religiously brainwashed youths for their own selfish interests.
The CAN had never questioned the intelligence and competence of the APC candidates, what they care about is their religious beliefs.
Fact is that these Criminals in the Criminal Association of Nigeria CAN don't plan on voting for Tinubu in the first place, they were just hoping he will chose a candidate that will make it easier for him to lose.
The moment Tinubu beat th9at their own game by picking Shettima who almost guarantee a win, the Criminals in the CAN lost their souls and minds.
But tell me why would an ordinary Nigerian want to vote Anything A.P.C again..Whether na M.M or C.C Or M.C....A.p.C maa tu lule ni.....so u headslammer believer of Paedophile Muhammad should just keep mute and stop descrating C.A.N name like that...

6 Likes

Re: FAKE by RALPHOW(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Why is everything fake about them them!

1 Like

Re: FAKE by Switruth: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:
Some Christians in Nigeria have lost it completely

They preach and harbor hatred

Christian association of Nigeria is a Pdp annex

Am happy am not one of there members

If you like go and killl yah Sef Tinubu is the next president

Please don’t be unfortunate coz I didn’t not mention your name
have the bandits released your kidnapped brother from the train attack ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE by IamAtikulate: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

The Leader Of The Bishop's Delegation Who Led Bishops To Tinubu/Shettima's Unveiling Is The Presiding Bishop Of Peace Chapel Mararaba, Karu Local Government Area Of Nasarawa State.
Please don't mind Sarrki

Please check the date on the screenshots below

cheesy

APC are evil

5 Likes

Re: FAKE by JAMO84: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zionmdde:
Fake Bishop
A true Bishop I'd one who stands up for his faith, asides that he is fake. Supporting a party that is disregards your faith means u are fake
The Senate President and other top office holders will be Christians. The Presidency does not end with the President and Vice

1 Like

Re: FAKE by ElSudani: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Please don't mind Sarrki

cheesy

APC are evil

Why are you all attacking Sarrki for bursting your lies?

1 Like

Re: FAKE by effort1: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

We can say muric too is a branch of APC.

Since APC trampled upon Christians in its show of insensitivity and Muslims had been praising the decision, we can say Muslims are filled with hatred for Christians. Stop crying victim sarrki. You are the villain

3 Likes

Re: FAKE by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
It was yesterday I made the conclusion that sense has finally left this country, social media and influencers have replaced what used to be people's senses

1 Like

Re: FAKE by ZeroChil: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by Endsarspillar: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

Agbado urch1n

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by Alawode01(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
There is going to be a political free CAN not those pdp annex called can malt or whatever you called them.
Re: FAKE by Zeezenho: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
I am not surprised Igbo will always be Igbo, check the dress of Adamu

Mugu adamu no de change dress.

1 Like

Re: FAKE by CommonSense1967: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
But tell me why would an ordinary Nigerian want to vote Anything A.P.C again..Whether na M.M or C.C Or M.C....A.p.C maa tu lule ni.....so u headslammer believer of Paedophile Muhammad should just keep mute and stop descrating C.A.N name like that...
Go and ask Jesus why he was hanged. He was banging young boys just like your Pope and other priests are now known around the world for fvcking young boys.
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN is a can of worms, pedophiles, rapists, fraudster, fake miracles scammers and so on.
Re: FAKE by Olaoluwa122: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Please don't mind Sarrki

cheesy

APC are evil
Sarrki what will u say about this??

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by Olaoluwa122: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Go and ask Jesus why he was hanged. He was banging young boys just like your Pope and other priests are now known around the world for fvcking young boys.
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN is a can of worms, pedophiles, rapists, fraudster, fake miracles scammers and so on.
Muhammad is know Paedophile terrorist...it is an open secret...Islam na worst religion in the world...you can decide to jump into the lagoon if you don't agree... tongue

4 Likes

Re: FAKE by ufotunang: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
The leader of bishop delegation is a Muslim sef ...he resembles a Muslim... nawaoooo
Re: FAKE by Masterito(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lol, please join comedy. Christians are far more tolerant than Muslims. If it was the other way round you would have seen killings.
CommonSense1967:

Obviously you don't even know the meaning of the word "tolerant". Nigerian Christians are far from being tolerant, most are die hard fanatical and it's getting worse by the day.
The Xtian IPIG terrorists are already killing in the SADEAST, soon others will join in. Just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: FAKE by fabuloz1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Please don't mind Sarrki

cheesy

APC are evil

Don't mind Saraki. Open another thread to counter these lies . grin

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by NairaMaster1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

Same thing you said during Buhari, now how far?

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by GeneralPula: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

I do see one twitter post from Sarki that flatinoz do post on here about his family getting kidnapped or so..

Is it you?

I do believe it’s a fake account..
Re: FAKE by NwaAdazzi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

Sharap there where was it taken?

Yet you believe some of the pictures posted yesterday on front page?
This was from yesterday
APC Spokesman...Lmao Come 2023,Tinubu and his head slamming bastards,will be sent to iragbiji

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by GeneralPula: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Racoon:
This oba of awon zombies is back here again to start promoting another catastrophe in 2023 right?

[b]Abia state poly has been closed down cuz Ikpeazu(PDP, your God sent party) is has failed to pay salaries..

Otom of Benue don’t pay salaries despite being a PDP and Christian..

Delta state have been owing too, despite being a Christian and PDP..

What of Bayelsa? Rivers?

You think the people of those states I mentioned are stupid not to know their Gov is a Christian and PDP?

Yet you people think Nigerians are not wise to think good governance has nothing to do with religion..

Osun election should have gave you people clue that Nigerians will not place religion over competence, when it comes to voting their candidate.. Adeleke used a Christian/Christian ticket and majority voted for him. No imam or Muslim clerics, raised any alarm of religion at all.. We are Nigerians, not biafrans..

I once asked you this question but you disappeared..

Let us compare Tinubu VS Peter OBI Interms of performance when they were Govs..

Mention the things peter OBI did as a Gov..
List the names of the commissioners that served under him..
What was Anambra IGR before & after his tenure?
How did he handled the civil servant interms of salaries?

I’ll also mention Tinubu’s performance..

Igbos even served under tinubu when he was a Gov. I’ll mention them..

Don’t run away..[/b]
Re: FAKE by GardenOfGod(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by latolz: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na wa oh.. Why must the Christian faith be made to face this unprecedented mockery.. Kai 9ja

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by micflo28(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

Can you prove beyond doubt that you typed this without hunger in your belly. Keep supporting nonesense. Think of the future of your children.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
A very shameless man.
He lost his reasoning.

Just imagine how Christians are chased from their acentral lands in the core north and north central.

He thought he would be spared, very soon they wud build mosque where his church is

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by dragunov: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

That is Abdulahi Adamu and a clergy who met years back in a State sponsored event naah!

2 Likes

Re: FAKE by IamAtikulate: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
fabuloz1:

Don't mind Saraki. Open another thread to counter these lies . grin
Done
Re: FAKE by Zorn: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

So kill yourself is love according to you? Why didn't Tinubu invite imams for his stupidity? Boko Haram is APC Annex right? Why the need for the validation by the Christian community if he knew he was doing the right thing?

1 Like

Re: FAKE by Offpoint1: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
sarrki:

Sharap there where was it taken?

Yet you believe some of the pictures posted yesterday on front page?

This was from yesterday
Lol so you saw those pictures yesterday and y'all went into hiding grin grin

defending APC should be toughest job on earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FAKE by IamAtikulate: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:
A very shameless man.
He lost his reasoning.

Just imagine how Christians are chased from their acentral lands in the core north and north central.

He thought he would be spared, very soon they wud build mosque where his church is
Stop insulting my Bishop

He is Obidient

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Jonathan At Emir Of Daura's Palace As He Visits Buhari's State, Katsina (photos) / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.