Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

See The Snake We Killed In School Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Snake We Killed In School Today (893 Views)

Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake We Killed In School Today by Johnchrix(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lalasticlala food is ready.
Was caught by a local trap
What is the name?

Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by Rastaramsey(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Why isn't the shit roasted yet??

It must be sacrificed to *LALA* grin

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by KiNg0G: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
I like to eat snake someday, sometimes I wonder how it tastes like
Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by akinsto4ever(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
That's a Gaboon Viper. It's highly venomous and deadly. Don't joke with its head, it's still potent as it is

6 Likes

Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by Johnchrix(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
akinsto4ever:
That's a Gaboon Viper. It's highly venomous and deadly. Don't joke with its head, it's still potent as it is
We are thinking of selling it, it's totally dead tho, can it still be harmful?.
Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by akinsto4ever(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Johnchrix:

We are thinking of selling it, it's totally dead tho, can it still be harmful?.
Just cut the head off and bury it. Believe me you don't want to mess with a viper's head

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by dawnomike(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
KiNg0G:
I like to eat snake someday, sometimes I wonder how it tastes like
Try to taste it if only for once... You will love it.
Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by Johnchrix(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
dawnomike:
Try to taste it if only for once... You will love it.

heard it taste like fish.
Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by H0didon(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is going straight to front page grin. Lala loves snake ehh , but why una dey eat snake sef? Una get mind sha ohh...
E get some kin meat wey i no go fit chop sha chaii...

As our Ancestors would say "Only a brave man can kill a snake".
Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Johnchrix:
Lalasticlala food is ready.
Was caught by a local trap
What is the name?
That snake skin will make a nice wallet or bag abeg!
https://www.nairaland.com/6858501/how-skin-dead-snake-before#107783224
Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by DoveXlover: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
I am more concerned how a snake got into a school environment where children are.
So many things are wrong in Nigeria.
Schools ain't supposed to be built close to a forest or thick bushes.
Schools are supposed to be built in the middle of the town or City or in a developed area not prone to snakes and wide animals.

Especially schools for kids and secondary schools.
Like i said so many things are wrong in Nigeria.
Imagine hearing that a snake bites a student in a school environment.
This country is a joke.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by Mindlog: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
DoveXlover:
I am more concerned how a snake got into a school environment where children are.
Schools are supposed to be built in the middle of the town or City or in a developed area not prone to snakes and wide animals.

This country is a joke.

What about school-age children in the villages?
Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by Richy4(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
DoveXlover:

This country is a joke.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't think it's a Nigerian factor...Even the best of countries, animals might decide to pay a surprised visit...just to keep people on their toes cheesy...
Those living in remote areas are humans and they deserved basic education as well...if they should locate schools in town and cities, what will then happen to those kids living rural areas?...

Have u considered the unfair advantage of the rural kid waking up by 4:30am and journeyed to school because of the distance.... while the other kids in town wakes up by 7:00am and strolled down to school which is a stone throw?

The question should be can the school authority do something about it like clearing playgrounds, putting snake repellents etc.. so that the kids can be safe?...

Remembers, there are city snakes as well but not too common.. the ones in the drainages... they can crawl in the night into a city school and possess their possession in a classroom ceiling...

Humans are gradually encroaching on their habitat.. they have no hiding place anymore... All the development we see around...Hospitals, schools, estates Sprouting here and there ....what happened to those animal living in that place originally? what happens if there are no more bushes? smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In School Today by DoveXlover: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't think it's a Nigerian factor...Even the best of countries, animals might decide to pay a surprised visit...just to keep people on their toes cheesy...
Those living in remote areas are humans and they deserved basic education as well...if they should locate schools in town and cities, what will then happen to those kids living rural areas?...

Have u considered the unfair advantage of the rural kid waking up by 4:30am and journeyed to school because of the distance.... while the other kids in town wakes up by 7:00am and strolled down to school which is a stone throw?

The question should be can the school authority do something about it like clearing playgrounds, putting snake repellents etc.. so that the kids can be safe?...

Remembers, there are city snakes as well but not too common.. the ones in the drainages... they can crawl in the night into a city school and possess their possession in a classroom ceiling...

Humans are gradually encroaching on their habitat.. they have no hiding place anymore... All the development we see around...Hospitals, schools, estates Sprouting here and there ....what happened to those animal living in that place originally? what happens if there are no more bushes? smiley

I totally understand you.
You are right in your assessment, perhaps people didn't understood my post because i didn't mention village. Lol
But i was generally referring to both urban and rural areas.
Schools should be located in a safe area.
Truth is that our society in Nigeria is not safety conscious.
People just live life without first considering safety reasons.
If you go into the homes of many Nigerians today especially in rural areas, how many homes have fire extinguishers?
It's the same situation with our schools.
Each schools should be safety conscious to prevent things like scorpions, snakes etc entering into the school.
I think all schools especially primary schools should be properly fenced too.
It all boils than to being safety conscious which is greatly lacking in our Nigeria society.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Complete My Father's House? / Help Missing Bag!!!! From Ileife To Lagos State / A Serious Case Of Betrayal By My Best Friend,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.