Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! (1987 Views)

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Kingsley Moghalu: It's Clear We Don’t Have A Democracy / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by GamalNasser: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Let it be clear please ...After his unknown Bishops act yesterday he must step down

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Who are the We?

12 Likes

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jondelng:
Who are the We?

We the peopel

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by successmatters(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Unknown gunmen
Unknown Bishops

6 Likes

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by Obojuju: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
The Unknown God Men saga is criminal of a party like APC

4 Likes

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by ElSudani: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
GamalNasser:
Let it be clear please ...After his unknown Bishops act yesterday he must step down

Are you living under a rock? Those people were real clergymen.
The same people whose interest you told us you wanted to protect.
Why are you trying so hard to discredit them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by Tetrahedron: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu has already failed before even beginning the race!

This evil man has never condemned all the Christian killings in the northwest, northeast, middlebelt, the southeast and even his own people in owo recently!

The stupid man now goes ahead to ridicule Nigerians more by presenting a muslim-muslim ticket!!

If any Christian votes for him, woe unto such and their generations to come!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by Omoslim26: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Are you living under a rock? Those people were real clergymen.
The same people whose interest you told us you wanted to protect.
Why are you trying so hard to discredit them?

Apc clergymen you mean grin grin
Christianity preaches equity, fairness, justice.
Muslim-Muslim ticket is no fair and just, any Christian who considers such agendas cannot be called a Christian.
Apc is just in the ballots for money sake grin grin
They are done for already.

Campaign go sweet sha grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by NyamiriSlayer(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
You mean ipob pigs because we sensible Nigerians are with Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by ElSudani: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omoslim26:

Apc clergymen you mean grin grin
Christianity preaches equity, fairness, justice.
Muslim-Muslim ticket is no fair and just, any Christian who considers such agendas cannot be called a Christian.
Apc is just in the ballots for money sake grin grin
They are done for already.

Campaign go sweet sha grin grin

They are Christians and they are northerners. Yes, they didn't come with gold chains and big SUVs like their southern counterparts would do but nonetheless they are Christians from the North.
They are the same people you told us you were fighting for.
Why are you trying to run them down. They didn't fit into your hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by muykem: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Your mean unknown gun men.
Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by RenaissanceGuy: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
I do not support Tinubu, but respectfully speaking, you're the most childish Nairalander I know. You're the one who'd use nearly 8 monikers to comment on Nairaland everyday. Are you being paid for this or you're just like this? gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
You mean ipob pigs because we sensible Nigerians are with Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by Omoslim26: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

They are Christians and they are northerners. Yes, they didn't come with gold chains and big SUVs like their southern counterparts would do but nonetheless they are Christians from the North.
They are the same people you told us you were fighting for.
Why are you trying to run them down. They didn't fit into your hypocrisy?

Hahahaha if your gimmicks helps you sleep well then hold on to it grin grin
A Bishop that doesn't know how to dress in His attire grin grin
Even Muslim faithfuls are already preaching against tinubu so no need to try to convince Christians to accept such an agenda that is anti Christ.
Both Muslims and Christians hold on to some very synonymous values.
Equity, fairness, unity, tolerance, justice, charity if we accept Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian or traditional -traditional or atheist-atheist,we make ourselves men without Truth, Honesty and Fear of God.
Apc is already a goner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by ElSudani: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hahahaha if your gimmicks helps you sleep well then hold on to it grin grin
A Bishop that doesn't know how to dress in His attire grin grin
Even Muslim faithfuls are already preaching against tinubu so no need to try to convince Christians to accept such an agenda that is anti Christ.
Both Muslims and Christians hold on to some very synonymous values.
Equity, fairness, unity, tolerance, justice, charity if we accept Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian or traditional -traditional or atheist-atheist,we make ourselves men without Truth, Honesty and Fear of God.
Apc is already a goner.

Fairness as stated by the constitution has already been satisfied. The VP and the vice president must come from different regions of the country. The constitution mentioned nothing about their faith.
Your hypocrisy is so glaring it's not even funny. How can you now discredit the same folks you told us you were fighting for!
Prepare for President Tinubu and have a peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by Omoslim26: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=ElSudani post=114946718]

Fairness as stated by the constitution has already been satisfied. The VP and the vice president must come from different regions of the country. The constitution mentioned nothing about their faith.
Your hypocrisy is so glaring it's not even funny. How can you now discredit the same folks you told us you were fighting for!
Prepare for President Tinubu and have a peace of mind.

Hahahaha somebody that everyone in Apc will soon leave so he can eat his apc to his full grin
All the spices of our coexistence as enshrined in our constitution are bcus we have different diversities,and religion is also part of it.
E no get how una wan take sort am out,apc dey go grin
Them don too do abegii,we comot pdp bcus them dey fûck up,se apc no be pdp pro max?
Apc should start preparing to be opposition party.
Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by Throwback: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
GamalNasser:

Mumu dey do this opposition member. Na you make dem step up before?

Abi wetin concern APC ticket with PDP and LP zombies?

Even me too I want Atiku, Kwankwaso, and Obi to step down.

While we all support the true Nigerian ticket that is Tinubu/Shettima.

2 Likes

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by ElSudani: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Omoslim26 post=114946887][/quote]

Nigeria is a secular state. It is impossible to elevate one faith over the other because not all Nigerians are even Christians or Muslims.
This is one of the most stupid debate in the history of Nigeria because important issues are not being discussed.
Hard questions are not being asked about how these candidates intend to move Nigeria forward.
Some people are ignorantly whipping up stupid sentiments while these candidates are getting a free pass.
If you own a company and you want to hire someone to manage it wouldn't you look at their resume? At what point would you start discussing what or where he worship?

1 Like

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by Omoslim26: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Nigeria is a secular state. It is impossible to elevate one faith over the other because not all Nigerians are even Christians or Muslims.
This one of the most stupid debate in the history of Nigeria because important issues are not being discussed.
Hard questions are not being asked about how these candidates intend to move Nigeria forward.
Some people are ignorantly whipping up stupid sentiments while these candidates are getting a free pass.
If you own a company and you want to hire someone to manage it wouldn't you look at their resume? At what point would you start discussing what or where he worship?

If I have sons who have different diversities I would always make sure I create a balance to potray fairness, unity, tolerance, inclusiveness in my home.
Muslim-Muslim ticket cannot be accepted to be Christians, Muslims and people with true Character,to people who do not put their desperate ambition above what is right and Just.
Christian-Christian ticket too cannot be accepted.
If na even Competency you wan look him party no suppose to dey for the ballots again sef..
Infact tinubu for don comot from Apc sef if to se him be Honest man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by GamalNasser: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
I do not support Tinubu, but respectfully speaking, you're the most childish Nairalander I know. You're the one who'd use nearly 8 monikers to comment on Nairaland everyday. Are you being paid for this or you're just like this? gringrin

Multi millionaire in dollars so
Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by ThatFairGuy1: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
I had to complete it for you

Ddeliverer007:

We the peopeo OF SOUTH EAST WHO ARE OBI BULLDOGS

1 Like

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by KingKO22: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
The pamdora Obituary people have nothing yo campaign about grin

They alread knw that their labor will end in vain grin

Their means of survival is to attack Jagaban of Africa grin

Your nightmare just started

2 Likes

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by diadem10: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omoslim26:

If I have sons who have different diversities I would always make sure I create a balance to potray fairness, unity, tolerance, inclusiveness in my home.
Muslim-Muslim ticket cannot be accepted to be Christians, Muslims and people with true Character,to people who do not put their desperate ambition above what is right and Just.
Christian-Christian ticket too cannot be accepted.
If na even Competency you wan look him party no suppose to dey for the ballots again sef..
Infact tinubu for don comot from Apc sef if to se him be Honest man.
Religion isn't a way to get yourself out of incompetence. Competence should always take the cake.

1 Like

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by Vickym1(f): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Apc Bishop

1 Share

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by seunmsg(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
GamalNasser:

Who are you?

3 Likes

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by GamalNasser: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Who are you?

Seun I am a member of the PDP( which I have never hidden here ) we need to to move back to PDP that's respected our securarity...I am committing 20 million to fight this your Jagaban online ..afterall I am a master advertiser
Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by DeleTaller: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian in Yoruba Land. we love and live together as one and we are together as one family. only the fools will be fooled . Yorubas are not daft. I have a father who isa Muslim and my mother a Christian and I do go to church myself.. so I am not getting where some fools are coming from with this their slogan.
Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by BATified2023: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jondelng:
Who are the We?
ipob miscreants
Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
DeleTaller:

There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian in Yoruba Land. we love and live together as one and we are together as one family. only the fools will be fooled . Yorubas are not daft. I have a father who isa Muslim and my mother a Christian and I do go to church myself.. so I am not getting where some fools are coming from with this their slogan.
stale
Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
You mean Yoruba pigs because we senseless Nigerians are with Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Shameless old fool
Why not eschew politics of bitterness?
Go and repent to live a peaceful life.

Resign from your terror group and be ObiDient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by NyamiriSlayer(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Shameless old fool

Why not eschew politics of bitterness?
Go and repent to live a peaceful life.

Resign from your terror group and be ObiDient.
seun, mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Let It Be Clear , We Will Never Accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
DeleTaller:

Like father like son.

So you're both a traditional worshiper, Muslim, Christian and even a skull miner?

That means you're really complete candidate of ...........ehhhn ehhhn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scores Of Policemen Killed As Gunmen Attack Police Station In Enugu / Nnamdi Kanu Warning Against Simon Ekpa Through His Lawyer ( Full Text) / Watch Demands Governor Soludo Tabled Before Atiku,the Last One Will Interest You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.