Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Teni The Entertainer Shock Fans With Wedding Dress & Bells, Is She Truly Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni The Entertainer Shock Fans With Wedding Dress & Bells, Is She Truly Married (375 Views)

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan / Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer / Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teni The Entertainer Shock Fans With Wedding Dress & Bells, Is She Truly Married by AfricanGlitz(f): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXeM0rcKUhs

lebrities congratulating and gushing over her in a wedding dress. Celebrities such as Davido, skiibii, Iaybo Ojo, Merch Ayigbe and many others have all reacted by dropping comments on how stunning the 29-year-old singer looked in this elegant white bridal gown.

Teni not only shocked everyone with how gorgeous she looked in a wedding dress but also got people asking if she was truly getting married or if it was just a music video. At the same time, others eagerly ask about the lucky man who is nowhere in sight. The Afrobeats star is yet to reply to all the curiosity.
She instead chose to drop even more stunning photos and videos of her in a wedding dress in one caption, calling herself “My Father’s Daughter”, suggesting that her late father, whom she gives all her credit, would have loved to see this day. #Teni #TeniTheEntertainer #TeniWedding

(1) (Reply)

All I Can Say Is That Am Chosen Tonto Dikeh Laments Over Huge Loss Due To Flood / PHOTOS: Tobi Amusan & Sports Minister Meet In UK / Burna Boy Hits Another Milestone With His Last Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.