Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland (36299 Views)

LASTMA Vehicle Falls While Chasing A Car From Onipanu To Maryland, Lagos (Video) / The New Look Of The Rehabilitated Independence Tunnel In Maryland, Lagos (Photos / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by herbert2017: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pls in God's name, I am currently going 2ru a phase with my wife and 3 children,we need food to survive, I am sick with a spinal injury.
0065713632 sterling Bank, Herbert E Uzo. �
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Maforgreats(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Because he wrnt on a vacation. LOL.
Poverty sha grin grin grin
Welldone oh, sir Elon musk
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Zeezenho: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
lereinter:

I'm a registered grassroots soccer coach at my local government in Oyo state

Can we talk more afoayo2018@gmail.com

Very lazy people with entitlement mentality.the guy never even land Americans you don start to the beg and disturb his life.
If he should ask you for 50$ to use support his BTA before flying 100% you will turn him down. Pls allow the guy to settle down and leave a good life Yankee no easy.

4 Likes

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Edoziesmart(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bouncin:

I de hear too. Very beautiful place
If you don't mind we fit take some bottles at Treasure point garden. cool
Two werey grin
Omoh make Una come romalinda joor
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Zeezenho: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chithauri:
The only Maryland I know is in Lagos I hate all this people with self hate and inferiority complex.u feel being in abroad u have arrived. There where u are always treated as second class citizen

It's not self hate you just been envious,pained and jealous. can bet you if I give you togo ticket now with passport tomorrow morning you will be at the airport waiting to japa that's if you don't sleep at the airport tonight.

2 Likes

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Sunnybabe(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
See beautiful flora and natural vegetations... This is a country where nature is respected

2 Likes

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Edoziesmart(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
ibroever:
I smell lies where is your picture(s)
Werey
No be everybody dey like post their pictures for internet sha.
I'm number one example of that grin
Last I uploaded my current pictures anywhere on the internet was 2017 during my final year in the university.
That's why I dislike video calling unless it is a video call that is do or die e.g job interview.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by shos: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
Vacation tour continues unabatedly to Maryland.

Here are a few pictures of my departure & arrival at the Baltimore/Washington Intl. Airport.

Took off at 11: 55pm Californian Time & expected 2 arrive 6:45am EastAtlantic Time (Baltimore).

JOURNEY was completely free of turbulence except at its concluding partpart when we had few but mild turbulences.
Journey took the entire Night.....
We had a Full Airplane as passengers were majorly heading for vacation too.

Catch a Glimpse of the pictures as they get uploaded in their numbers.
Started with DEPARTURE @ LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California!
This is just for your information & the glory of Nairaland.
Pix 1, 2, 3, 4...... Heading to catch up with my Flight!
I'm happy for you please enjoy Ur stay to d fullness and buy headphone or Bluetooth speaker �� thank you
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Rupertek: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
superintendents:
good day sir...pls how can i get out of this country(Nigeria)..I want to relocate by all means...

thanks..

Relocate to where? What business or job are you going there to do?
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by assholemods: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You spent time in the U.S.A and you weren't able to learn how to compose grammatically correct sentences?
Some of una no get common sense! Na English he go learn for America? It is people like you that will be forming American when you have not even stepped airport.
You might as well correct my English Mr Grammatical suffering from inferiority complex! English na your papa language?

1 Like

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by BeanmanX(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Massdamm:
He thinks say na English we want to chop..

Enjoy the rest of your weekend comrade wink

And u too my boss,,,
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by rickleye: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
What camera are you using ?
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by rickleye: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
@ The Airport Terminal proper!
The LAX AIRPORT is unarguably the second busiest Airport in the United States..
BAGS weighed & Cleared as usual!

1st is ...... Atlanta.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Samskid310(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
First time in Maryland I went to watch Baltimore Ravens vs Minnesota Vikings (34-31)
Good city Good people

P.S: How can I post a thread of my trip to M&T Bank Stadium
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Jaqenhghar: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Maforgreats:
Welldone oh, sir Elon musk
Going on vacation or taking a plane ride is not for the likes of Elon Musk in the US. I know these these sound alien to you but you need to travel some more and fet some exposure.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by rickleye: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
ajekpaks:
cool

I'm also currently in Maryland...
The one in Enugu
awesome place

Is it spelt the same way grin Mary Land
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by rickleye: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You spent time in the U.S.A and you weren't able to learn how to compose grammatically correct sentences?

Aha ! Dude, let the guy be now ? You just discouraged the man from sharing his travel log.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by rickleye: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
If na some places for Nigeria na brown roof u go just dey see,,,

I swear when I left Europe, I saw blue roofs, when I arrive in Nigeria, air space,, just brown and corrugated roofing sheets. The poverty can be seen from the air. grin

2 Likes

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by rickleye: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

He will never need Nigeria. Nigeria is the only place that gives nothing and takes everything.

Deep ! But he will need Nigeria, the sooner you gerrit, the better. It took me a while to come to the conclusion.
There are things you can get away with here that you can't anywhere else.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by 8stargeneral: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
4 hours journey....can u HV such journey in Nigeria to another state by flight
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by rickleye: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
mdntiri:

It's the cold environment. Compare pictures taken in air-conditioned environment vs one without

Where's the science behind your comment though.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by rickleye: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
8stargeneral:
4 hours journey....can u HV such journey in Nigeria to another state by flight

We only have one time zone. 9ja no big. US - East, Mountain, Central, Pacific and Hawaii. Time Zones. Russia get like 9 or so. This world is big.

1 Like

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by rickleye: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

If the US is hell the I wonder what you will call Niggeria

Hell frozen over ?
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Ppp1p: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oh
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by rickleye: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
HitRun:

Where you see flag for the pictures?

I wonder and he isn't the first to say that. I had to recheck and i saw no flags. Maybe Op edited his piece.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Jaqenhghar: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
rickleye:

Deep ! But he will need Nigeria, the sooner you gerrit, the better. It took me a while to come to the conclusion.
There are things you can get away with here that you can't anywhere else.

Like.....
What is that thing you will get away that is sooooo important that you will forfeit an opportunity to better yourself?
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by mdntiri(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
rickleye:

Where's the science behind your comment though.
It's just observational. The HD vs no HD picture quality is very noticeable in an air-conditioned vs non air-conditioned room. So I made my own conclusion. I'm sure if we look it up there'd be some science behind it
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by ThatFairGuy1: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
He understands and grasped my message.

You seem not to understand, it's someone like you that'll be shouting for help with Nigeria foreign affairs when you are being dealt with in foreign land.
We've had your likes in the past
Jaqenhghar:

He will never need Nigeria. Nigeria is the only place that gives nothing and takes everything.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Why pictures abroad always dey look like HD
It's usually clear because of CLEAN Energy..
No indiscriminate burning of bushes.
Vehicles rarely rarely fume...
There are no overwhelming number of Power Generating sets...
NO BLACK SOOT.....
Such doesn't exist. In fact, it's criminal!
Agencies monitor what you...Inhale, Eat, & Drink
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dshocker:

Welcome bro, at least your life span will increase by 20%
I appreciate your remark.
It's awesome!
I Love traveling.....
It gives me lasting thrills...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures / Ikeja After Rainfall (Video) / Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.