Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland (36318 Views)

LASTMA Vehicle Falls While Chasing A Car From Onipanu To Maryland, Lagos (Video) / The New Look Of The Rehabilitated Independence Tunnel In Maryland, Lagos (Photos / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sunnybabe:
See beautiful flora and natural vegetations... This is a country where nature is respected

You noticed. cheesy
A huge pleasure that is hardly discussed is enjoying the parks and green spaces which act as a quick elixir for frustration or depression. It costs nothing to pack up food and bring the family or a date or just yourself to relax in green grass next to a clean lake. It’s also very nice to leave your office during lunchtime and enjoy a few minutes in a park, it makes the rest of the workday coast by.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Jaqenhghar: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
He understands and grasped my message.

You seem not to understand, it's someone like you that'll be shouting for help with Nigeria foreign affairs when you are being dealt with in foreign land.
We've had your likes in the past

So tell us the message instead of acting waspish. Unless of course you know your message is useless like the country you speak of.
Why will I shout when I know its a useless effort. Show me how many Niggerians have cried for help and have been answered? Lets start there then also name one thing as a citizen you enjoy fro. Your government
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by gaby(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Edusouls:
Country of maniacs and phsycopaths, racist police, out of hand gun violence, systematic racism, deranged humans, LGBTQ’s, Corona virus, gangsters, numerous deadly gangs, racial justice systems, jobless Nigerian youths thinks that USA is heaven, not knowing it’s a LIVING HELL

You are wrong.

US is heaven on earth...

2 Likes

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Haakeem(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Because of one trip? You will be surprised how many people can afford to take a trip on an airplane to go on a vacation.
Oga i know what i'm saying.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by 8stargeneral: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
rickleye:

We only have one time zone. 9ja no big. US - East, Mountain, Central, Pacific and Hawaii. Time Zones. Russia get like 9 or so. This world is big.
very big bro...USA is very large

1 Like

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by CableWire: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
See as I just take style, siddon for my house for area fly go Yankee but Na Keke wey go carry me come back I dey wit now.
As bros Na vacay him come and never ready to dey Waka go house yet.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Edusouls(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Your right, were there are Noo life problems and humans can’t die over there? How old are you?
gaby:

You are wrong.

US is heaven on earth...
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by chubinwa(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
First time I'm seeing the space in this manner. I followed the thread like I was traveling with you.

God when

3 Likes

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Jaqenhghar: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Haakeem:
Oga i know what i'm saying.
Explain so we are on the same page
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chithauri:
The only Maryland I know is in Lagos I hate all this people with self hate and inferiority complex.u feel being in abroad u have arrived. There where u are always treated as second class citizen
Stop hating

2 Likes

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by erico2k2(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Edusouls:
Your right, were there are Noo life problems and humans can’t die over there? How old are you?
Bro take that to the bank It is Heaven on earth .Somewhere you can start to travel in ur car 2am and get to your destination 3 states away 9am no fear of anything E nor reach?
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
rickleye:

I swear when I left Europe, I saw blue roofs, when I arrive in Nigeria, air space,, just brown and corrugated roofing sheets. The poverty can be seen from the air. grin
WHy U dey lie we get blue roof in 9ja infact any colour dey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
rickleye:

I swear when I left Europe, I saw blue roofs, when I arrive in Nigeria, air space,, just brown and corrugated roofing sheets. The poverty can be seen from the air. grin
U are not Far from the Truth.... grin
But Abeg Naija needs prayers now...
By the way Naija and these areas no be mate!
The WHITES left Naija too early, hence the emergence of low profile rulers whom they thought had learned the rudiments of leadership & democracy, pre-independence.

3 Likes

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by nickyj19: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
So OP when are u coming back home (Nigeria) cause there is no place like home undecided
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Sunnybabe(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You noticed. cheesy
A huge pleasure that is hardly discussed is enjoying the parks and green spaces which act as a quick elixir for frustration or depression. It costs nothing to pack up food and bring the family or a date or just yourself to relax in green grass next to a clean lake. It’s also very nice to leave your office during lunchtime and enjoy a few minutes in a park, it makes the rest of the workday coast by.
This is what we don't know in Nigeria... It's very advantageous for us if we can respect and protect nature.

1 Like

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by gaby(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Edusouls:

You are such a poor loser kid.

You can't make headway in life with such bitterness and negativities.

So much growing up you need to undergo.

I feel so sorry for you.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by richmanrichard: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chithauri:
The only Maryland I know is in Lagos I hate all this people with self hate and inferiority complex.u feel being in abroad u have arrived. There where u are always treated as second class citizen
inferiority complex u say? Hahaha! Lagos Maryland itself is a copy copy of the U. S Maryland. The Lagos Maryland itself is suffering from inferiority complex.copying the U.S Maryland. grin

1 Like

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by holubee21(m): 4:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Chithauri:
But here in ur homeland Nigeria ,no one recognizes you as a citizen .The country does not even know u exist. Is it not good being treated in Europe as a second class citizen than this shithole u are..my guy abeg dey reason well o
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by holubee21(m): 5:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You spent time in the U.S.A and you weren't able to learn how to compose grammatically correct sentences?
Sorry bro u no get sense! So sorry I didn't mean to insult you o but do you know it's people like you that knot tie inside hot sun legging everywhere up and down with folder full of document photocopies but shingbai u no get NONSENSE! If u are chanced to travel out one-day abeg forget hustling o, go dey chase English.

1 Like

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Amotekun777: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Dialpad:
God bless America

Nigeria nko? angry
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Ge0grapher(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Because he wrnt on a vacation. LOL.
Poverty sha grin grin grin

Why are you hating??
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2022
Una don finally derail this thread sad
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Jaqenhghar: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Ge0grapher:

Why are you hating??
Olodo. Is that hating? grin grin grin grin grin
What exactly did I say that sounds like hating there?
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Cravemore: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
God bless our hustle.
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Chithauri(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
richmanrichard:
inferiority complex u say? Hahaha! Lagos Maryland itself is a copy copy of the U. S Maryland. The Lagos Maryland itself is suffering from inferiority complex.copying the U.S Maryland. grin
white man slave
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Chithauri(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
holubee21:

But here in ur homeland Nigeria ,no one recognizes you as a citizen .The country does not even know u exist. Is it not good being treated in Europe as a second class citizen than this shithole u are..my guy abeg dey reason well o
American slave my country ain't a shithole
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by AlphaTaikun: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
Vacation tour continues unabatedly to Maryland.

Here are a few pictures of my departure & arrival at the Baltimore/Washington Intl. Airport.

Took off at 11: 55pm Californian Time & expected 2 arrive 6:45am EastAtlantic Time (Baltimore).

JOURNEY was completely free of turbulence except at its concluding partpart when we had few but mild turbulences.
Journey took the entire Night.....
We had a Full Airplane as passengers were majorly heading for vacation too.

Catch a Glimpse of the pictures as they get uploaded in their numbers.
Started with DEPARTURE @ LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California!
This is just for your information & the glory of Nairaland.
Pix 1, 2, 3, 4...... Heading to catch up with my Flight!
That's awesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by MrMi6(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ccc
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by MrMi6(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cotonou12:
Op just d give yahoo boys free pics for work wink
Dalu nwanne
Good Day Boss.
Please I'm contacting you regarding a post you made on your wife's Avalon dashboard that was having gear issues.
I'm currently having the same issue with mine and I wish to know how you fixed yours.

I will appreciate you WhatsApp'n me on 08038927809.
Thank you
Re: VACATION: Recent AirTrip Pictures to The State Of Maryland by Cotonou12: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hi bro

I bought new gear . 180k
MrMi6:

Good Day Boss.
Please I'm contacting you regarding a post you made on your wife's Avalon dashboard that was having gear issues.
I'm currently having the same issue with mine and I wish to know how you fixed yours.

I will appreciate you WhatsApp'n me on 08038927809.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Accident Victim Carried In A Wheelbarrow For Treatment (Photos) / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures / Aba Streets Being Transformed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.