Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Did You Know That There's Something Better Than Makeup? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Did You Know That There's Something Better Than Makeup? (323 Views)

Woman's Frightening Makeup Terrifies Bus Passengers / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That There's Something Better Than Makeup? by Healthtalker(f): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
So is there any other healthy recommended way for a woman to still look stunning without makeup?

Yes there is! In fact, let's be sincere; every woman is beautiful in a unique way. When I talk about a woman looking stunning, one of the major reasons is for her self esteem.

Let me explain that a little: when you go out in public, the impression people have about you is shown in their reactions towards how they relate with you. Well, that is greatly affected by your looks.

Doubt it or not. It's the truth. A little illustration here; a criminal who appears so beautiful and elegantly dressed will never give you an impression of danger. Lol

But someone who doesn't appear beautiful and well dressed will not appeal to your sense of humour. You likely may not want to even relate. Plus, he/she could even be a criminal suspect even when he/she isn't. Lol…

But we all know that women care more about their looks than men. Yes!!!

This is why the makeup industry is making waves.
So what do I recommend other than makeup?
Use skin care products
Currently this is the best alternative to makeup. It carefully eradicates all the disadvantages that makeup has. Let me state a few:
Makeup takes time
Poses harmful future risk to your skin like………
Gives you a false identity
Makes you spend money over and over again
Skin care products are a complete opposite of these.

Doesn't take time
No future risk on your skin
Makes your skin glow and is your real image
You don't have to spend time over and over again.

I can recommend the best for you right now cos there are always fake things as long as there are originals.

Just contact me on WhatsApp. Check my signature for my contact. �08145126603

Re: Did You Know That There's Something Better Than Makeup? by meobizy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Story of the week. Skincare products are good. They are the foundation before applying makeup. This is like saying one should take a bath using a sponge and water while avoiding soap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That There's Something Better Than Makeup? by Healthtalker(f): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
To keep your skin glowing......

Let me recommend the best skincare products for you.

You can reach me on Whatsapp via 08145126603.

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Collection Corporate Work Trouser Pants Styles Inspiration.how To Dress? / What Vintage Fashion Does For Clothing's Emotional Value / Latest, Stunning And Elegant Asoebi Styles For All Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.