Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria (264 Views)

Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub / ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu / Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria by vasel15: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
What was the cause of the revolution in Lebanon? Nigeria are just 200 m mumus, all you do is lament online and support the same politicians that put you in this slavery, tufia

Suffer head mumus, everyone fighting for their own interest, even nairaland don't want Nigeria to break because igbos would have their own nairaland

Blood everywhere everyday and you still want to keep this country together, selfish people and you will suffer and nigeria will still break, you can't stop it, the time is ticking

Nigeria is dead, this country is gone, they are patching it because we have a docile population, a revolution would have broken Nigeria easily but Nigerians are scared and the ones benefitting would still want to stay in power, nigeria would break up after 2023,Atiku is the last president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria by vasel15: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Selfish people

1 Like

Re: Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria by Ekejoestar(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
vasel15:
What was the cause of the revolution in Lebanon? Nigeria are just 200 m mumus, all you do is lament online and support the same politicians that put you in this slavery, tufia

Suffer head mumus, everyone fighting for their own interest, even nairaland don't want Nigeria to break because igbos would have their own nairaland

Blood everywhere everyday and you still want to keep this country together, selfish people and you will suffer and nigeria will still break, you can't stop it, the time is ticking

Nigeria is dead, this country is gone, they are patching it because we have a docile population, a revolution would have broken Nigeria easily but Nigerians are scared and the ones benefitting would still want to stay in power, nigeria would break up after 2023,Atiku is the last president of Nigeria

Cumrade ranter

Re: Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria by Kalashnikov49: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Their Fixation are IGBOs that want to leave them in their zombiefied state.

A Peter Obi is too good for that syht-stain country zombies from the Almajiri and Agbado regions appreciate.

How can Peter OBI be contesting against Tinubu/Atiku and useless miscreants from the region of the FALLEN DEMON, will have the effrontery to call HIM names??

Its only foolish people that will not understand that their present predicament is based on a principle of INSTIGATED POVERTY SO AS TO SUBJUGATE THEM FOR EASY MANIPULATION.

Anyway i am BIAFRAN totally ...and i hope people see the fact that this country is programmed to fail....FACTS!!
Re: Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria by vasel15: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Cumrade ranter

Mumu block head
Re: Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria by vasel15: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Their Fixation are IGBOs that want to leave them in their zombiefied state.

A Peter Obi is too good for that syht-stain country zombies from the Almajiri and Agbado regions appreciate.

How can Peter OBI be contesting against Tinubu/Atiku and useless miscreants from the region of the FALLEN DEMON, will have the effrontery to call HIM names??

Its only foolish people that will not understand that their present predicament is based on a principle of INSTIGATED POVERTY SO AS TO SUBJUGATE THEM FOR EASY MANIPULATION.

Anyway i am BIAFRAN totally ...and i hope people see the fact that this country is programmed to fail....FACTS!!

Dead Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria by Ekejoestar(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2022
vasel15:

Mumu block head

It's clear from all indications that you are still feeding from your mother's pot, so I don't blame you but the person who gave you his phone.

Mr sharp open head, mention one country on earth in this 21century that have been overthrown by civilian protests and THEN TELL ME THE SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria by vasel15: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ekejoestar:

It's clear from all indications that you are still feeding from your mother's pot, so I don't blame you but the person who gave you his phone.

Mr sharp open head, mention one country on earth in this 21century that have been overthrown by civilian protests and THEN TELL ME THE SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY TODAY.

Mumu zombie slave
Re: Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria by vasel15: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ekejoestar:

You will suffer for another 4years
Re: Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria by Ekejoestar(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
vasel15:

You will suffer for another 4years

Resorting to insults shows that I am right in what I said about you. You still eat from your mum's pot.
Re: Docile Population, An Organic Revolution Should Have Happened In Nigeria by vasel15: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Resorting to insults shows that I am right in what I said about you. You still eat from your mum's pot.

Mumu not read and receive sense, nigeria is dead and broke, you will suffer for 4years

https://www.nairaland.com/7241923/premium-times-nigeria-broke-debt

(1) (Reply)

Osun Polls: Oluwo Shuns Oyetola, Asks Residents To Cooperate With Adeleke / Atiku: Soon, Nigerians Will Know The Actual Truth-wike / Hoodlums Steal PVC Registration Machine In Ijesha, Surulere, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.