Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

#bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. (4768 Views)

Shettima's Challenge: Check Out More Hilarious Photos / Shettima's Unveiling: Nigerians Begin #bishopchallenge To Make Jest Of Apc / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by kingPhidel(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2022
Christianity indeed a true religion. Peaceful, tolerance and love. Try imitating another religion and be tag as blasphemer. God have mercy on those impersonating and ridiculing your savants. Amen
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by lereinter(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2022
9jatriot:
And all of these nonsense are being done by so called Christians I believe.

It's better than killing for dead mohammed or allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Afamsi: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos aren’t Christian’s but hatist…..

They use religion for their propaganda,they didn’t remember they were Christian’s when nnamdi kanu was bowing down for rock the other time

U can’t b surprised by their actions
mumu say ipob, not Igbos
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by FreedomfromtheT: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Axis313:
Christianity na joke,I swear.
Christianity is never a joke sir. Fake Christianity is. You were born a sinner and it is no fault of yours. But if you don't repent and receive Christ Who died for your sins as your Lord and personal Saviour, it is then your fault and you will end up in hellfire for all eternity. May that not be your portion in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Sunday2021: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2022
Axis313:

I swear,see as Christianity is being taken for cruise by the same Christians.
apc bishops are not Christians. So just shut up.
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Sunday2021: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Axis313:
Christianity na joke,I swear.
Christianity is not a terrorists organization that is killing for their dead Muhammad.
There is freedom of expression in Christianity.
Only a terrorist organization(Islam) that kills at any opportunity,
Islam is a terrorist organization that feed their dead Muhammad with blood of innocent people.
To hell with your useless Islamic religion.
Freedom of expression is not a sin.
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Axis313(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
Christianity is not a terrorists organization that is killing for their dead Muhammad.
There is freedom of expression in Christianity.
Only a terrorist organization(Islam) that kills at any opportunity,
Islam is a terrorist organization that feed their dead Muhammad with blood of innocent people.
To hell with your useless Islamic religion.
Freedom of expression is not a sin.
And your people are busy mocking their religion every time in the name of trending.
Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Axis313(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
apc bishops are not Christians. So just shut up.
They are not Christians abi,I don't why you people always love to lie and deny what is obvious,you are not deceiving me,you are deceiving yourself.
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Axis313(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Christianity is never a joke sir. Fake Christianity is. You were born a sinner and it is no fault of yours. But if you don't repent and receive Christ Who died for your sins as your Lord and personal Saviour, it is then your fault and you will end up in hellfire for all eternity. May that not be your portion in Jesus' name, Amen.
Jesus didn't die for my sin,each soul is accountable for his deeds in this life.
Tell me one reason why I should worship a mere mortal like me who eat,drink,sleep and died just like everybody else,you guys are not different from pagans,because those ones also worship the creatures and not the Creator.
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Axis313(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
UptownVibes:
That is why Tinubu took them for granted, cux he knows they catch cruise with their religion unlike the Muslims. He dares not try that shit he did during unveiling of the terrorist, with the Muslim faith. They will storm that venue and might even stone him to death. The same CAN that has been making noise now en. Let him give some of them some huge amount in dollars, and watch them support rubbish..
CAN are always good at making noise,but if they see fat envelopes now,nobody will hear anything again.

1 Like

Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by dubra: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Omo ooo
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Teacher1776(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
I the bishop of the other diocese
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Sunday2021: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Axis313:

They are not Christians abi,I don't why you people always love to lie and deny what is obvious,you are not deceiving me,you are deceiving yourself.
just go knack your head with the ground . Apc bishops are Islamic terrorists
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Sunday2021: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Axis313:

And your people are busy mocking their religion every time in the name of trending.
Keep deceiving yourselves.
while your people are busy killing innocent people in the name of fighting for dead Muhammad.
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Axis313(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
while your people are busy killing innocent people in the name of fighting for dead Muhammad.
Islam didn't condone killing innocent people,no matter their religious affiliation,those idiots killing people in the name of Islam are ignorance is their religion.
Every battle the prophet fought during his lifetime was defensive battle,he fought to defend his people and Islam against the enemies of Islam.
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by Axis313(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
just go knack your head with the ground . Apc bishops are Islamic terrorists
E pain am.
You too can go and do the useless clapping like kindergarten children to your god in the name of praise and worship,those bishops are Christian fraudsters.
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by FreedomfromtheT: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Axis313:

Jesus didn't die for my sin,each soul is accountable for his deeds in this life.
Tell me one reason why I should worship a mere mortal like me who eat,drink,sleep and died just like everybody else,you guys are not different from pagans,because those ones also worship the creatures and not the Creator.
Since you want to account for your evil deeds when you die and you don't want them remitted now that you are yet alive, you can go ahead. Good luck sir.
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by MasterKernel: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Godfullsam:
This is a serious matter, but Nigerians will make mockery of it and soon forget about it.

In a sane country, tinubu and his fake bishops should be in severe pains by now..

But this is naija, nothing go happen Las Las.

And you think they're not, right? Threading for the wrong reasons. Are you aware the Shittima, Tinubu and APC had issued a press release to that effect, but you think is not getting at them.

I wish you were the one who organized those Bishops, you would have known the weight.
Re: #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos. by teebagy: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Axis313:

who is the creator. Enlghten me so i can learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Algeria To Supply Electricity To Niger Republic For Free – Adamu Garba / Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan / How To Tackle Bombing, Boko Haram Threat, By Ex-ig Ehindero, Acn, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.