Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football (65396 Views)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by BloomingDale(f): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
KingMack:
That vedio was gory man

Link?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Freelane33(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Throw them to lion den
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Coldfeets: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nostring:
Imagine...he even talk Only 3ppl undecided
Den sups dey chop ppl like this limb by limb lipsrsealed

The thing just weak me.

Only
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by ElSudani: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Animals.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by kozmokaz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tomilola360:

Terrible Igbo xtian criminals

May God have mercy on your soul

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Jemex003: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/21/nigerian-police-arrest-cult-members-who-killed-and-beheaded-man-used-victim%E2%80%99s-head-play]SAHARAREPORTERS[/url]

His head was later brought to a square, where the assailants used it to play football.

Anambra wild animal zone.
Over night billionaire zone.
Criminals zone.
Baby factory zone.
Sinner land zone.
Werrey people zone.
Mad dogs zone.

Continue your killing and bully human there.

Las las una go get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by tosaino95(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na Kala football dey go dey play with pesin head so cry they are suppose to rot in jail
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Femifasola: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/21/nigerian-police-arrest-cult-members-who-killed-and-beheaded-man-used-victim%E2%80%99s-head-play]SAHARAREPORTERS[/url]

His head was later brought to a square, where the assailants used it to play football.
This are the idiotic indigenous foolls disturbing the peace of their state.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Aldol: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
A hot pressing iron should be placed on their scrotum
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by sammirano: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
IPOB canibals

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by SIMONEKPA7: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
jrusky:
Police stop wasting tax payer money to keep all these animal. Shot them dead and ask their family to come and take their body or you throw them to Atlantic.
Na same people like you go de shout police brutality.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Amotekun777: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okoro Savages as usual...

These pple would be the ones to mess up Peter Obi's Presidency chances, I swear. angry

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Melonsmasher: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Tranquill: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
And they shamelessly label other tribes as cultists.

Spits!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by IbadeHQ: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Flamethehussler:
Omo that video wasn't funny at all

Do you have the link @Flamethehussler @cultistupdate

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by SenecaTheYonger: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Flamethehussler:
Omo that video wasn't funny at all

Where can I find video
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Melonsmasher: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Shawl001(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Omo,
People wicked o.
Like the Bible says, "the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can mean it"...
Chai,

Funniest thing, if this guy repent now, and dies, na heaven o. And the person way they use him head play football no get chance to repent fa...eternal damnation.

Abeg, if you still get chance, repent! Accept Jesus before its too late, Pls.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by OgaDeyVex: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by crownprince23: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obi supporters vs. Obi supporter. Both the victims and assailants are Obidients � from East

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by rollywise(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
I saw the video many months ago. Equip the Nigerian police and they'll work

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by IbadeHQ: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okobola146:
if no be bread and soundine me I no go chop o

You say?
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by 9jaBloke: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
19 & 23 cry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Snowx: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Show us their stupid faces
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Reyhzor(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jemex003:

Anambra wild animal zone.
Over night billionaire zone.
Criminals zone.
Baby factory zone.
Sinner land zone.
Werrey people zone.
Mad dogs zone.

Continue your killing and bully human there.

Las las una go get sense.
Must you type nonsense??
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by SeriouslySense(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
shocked shocked undecided

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Okobola146: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
japajapa2canada:

You say?
I said I prefer to have bread and Titus soundine as my brakefast
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by martinlooter(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
KingMack:
That vedio was gory man

Please where can I find the video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? / Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.