Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football (65384 Views)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by DroppingLiquid: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
BloomingDale:

Link?

You asked. Don't watch if you don't have mind. I regret watching.

https://twitter.com/jahbless016/status/1548984224618889216

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okobola146:
I said I prefer to have bread and Titus soundine as my brakefast

Lol. Just playing you around. It's called Sardine sir

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by BloomingDale(f): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

You asked. Don't watch if you don't have mind. I regret watching.

Sad. They were even laughing. I covered my eyes while watching and peeped for a second through my fingers.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by DroppingLiquid: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
BloomingDale:

Sad. They were even laughing. I covered my eyes while watching and peeped for a second through my fingers.

Better not watch at all though. It's not worth it. Makes me wonder how we walk past actual killers daily without knowing, even sitting with them in buses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Okobola146: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
japajapa2canada:

Lol. Just playing you around. It's called Sardine sir
boat of them are correct, one is American English, while the other one is British English, I chose to use the American English.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Jemex003: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reyhzor:

Must you type nonsense??

You will see it as nonsense but if it’s other way round you will be there laughing
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Easybuyphones(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
the security system of this country is too poor

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by essentialone(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yankee101:
23 year old and have killed 3 already?

Time to go for you too

All hardened criminals should be beheaded immediately.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by unikprince(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
OtunbaStixx23:
Heart of mind is wicked... Eve is the root of all evil
It's "heart of man" is very wicked.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everywhere scatter scatter cheesy grin
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by SeriouslySense(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
From watching crime series and investigations lol grin grin.

Humans have the ability's to adapt, to deceive, to blend , hide their negative tendencies.

They can do that if they can dissociate from crime or if they have some mental issues due to historic events. Or their perceptions are warped by peer influences and expectations.

I am interested in why individuals become like that. If we understand why people become like that, then we can understand even ourselves too, because such tendencies may be hidden in us as well.

Poor parental guidance or poor orientations in the environment also contributes significantly.

DroppingLiquid:

Better not watch at all though. It's not worth it. Makes me wonder how we walk past actual killers daily without knowing, even sitting with them in buses.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Hotzone(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lifetime jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Babastrong(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=114963052]

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/21/nigerian-police-arrest-cult-members-who-killed-and-beheaded-man-used-victim%E2%80%99s-head-play]SAHARAREPORTERS[/url]

His head was later brought to a square, where the assailants used it to play football.[ Hope it's not ogun state this time around. And they are not afonja muslims. Las las biafrans will learn their lessons in a hard way.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Commentor: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi's Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by ndukwejoe(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Where is the video I want to check sumthing
Flamethehussler:
Omo that video wasn't funny at all
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by SeriouslySense(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
It made them feel good and powerful. Just 19 years old, i still don't understand why they do such rubbish. can they say what made them develop interest in such, and why. So we can know better.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Olaolex: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Comrade please supply more vawulence to the NP
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Ebymyk(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
Let me guess “it was the work of the devil,” abi? Lock those clowns up till they turn eighty years of age and unable to cause harm in society.
they deserve worse....
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by meobizy(f): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ebymyk:
they deserve worse....
For all I know there is nothing worse than taking a human being’s freedom. A lot of people won’t accept a quick death if offered newly. Give them eight years without freedom and the option will start looking attractive.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by holubee21(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
The moral of this story is Train up your child in the way of the lord and When he or she grows you go get rest of mind..I see lack of parental upbringings..Just imagine 19 years ,23years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Ppp1p: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Flamethehussler: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by PharmacyStore: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kill a person and use his head for football

This is barbaric
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by frog12: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
no be the newly wed man they kill dat time ? so he was a cultist?
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Commentor: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

If you attend an event headlining any of our afrobeat stars having at least 2000 boys, at least 20 in that crowd would have been involved in the killing of another.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by ELEYIofNigeria: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
I remember that video. The guy had dreads
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by GoldenstateChel: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
I watch d video,when they were using d head for football,very evil.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Pacesetterz: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Haha! You mean dem cut off the head of a strong man and use am dey play monkey post for pitch? Obara Jesus!
This one brutal pass Squid game season 1 and 7 o

No join cult,you say no
No join cult,you say life without ruggedity No sweet
No join cult,you say you wan make them fear and respect you
No join cult,you say a cry for one must be a cry for all
No join cult,you say no be cult na brotherhood of wise men
No join cult,you say na association of brothers wey dey deliver brothers.
No problem,as you lay your chair na so you go sleep on it.

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine for me
Barman! Play me "One Man Down" by Davido and Kanye west.

When we say these cultists are the unknown gunmen of the east some of u clowns will shouting DSS. And they’re also strong ipig members. These guys reign terror in the southeast. Good Soludo is dealing with them silently.
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Pacesetterz: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
holubee21:
The moral of this story is Train up your child in the way of the lord and When he or she grows you go get rest of mind..I see lack of parental upbringings..Just imagine 19 years ,23years.

The truth is when it comes to moral upbringing of the child we focus only on the girl child and that’s why somebody said here one time that most igbo males are not properly brought up. In the east,almost 90% of males belong in one cult or the other with reckless living especially that town called awka. Almost all the males in that town be cultist

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Pacesetterz: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Easybuyphones:
the security system of this country is too poor
Especially in the north and southeast currently

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by wiseone28: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
wicked set of people
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by dubra: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
I thought udele called them Igbos? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) / Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" / A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.