Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) (83231 Views)

Quality RICHARD MILLE Watches At Very Affordable Prices / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kingcalls:

Poverty is indeed a mental health disease
if you're not worth a billion dollars, then you're stupid for making this statement

Go and buy the watch na? undecided

See mouth like "poverty bla bla bla"
Do you know the guy that you responded to?

Fool thinking himself smart

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
dfrost:

DD, be calming down cheesy grin. Stop using Glo cheesy

Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Una go dey write 1.1 billion like it is big money.
With the way the naira is being devalued, soon we will be writing “man buys loaf of bread for 500,000 naira”
1 billion naira is big money anywhere in the world

Try dey use your brain abeg
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gandollar:
What do you know?
Rolexes are cheap luxuries worn by beginners.
there are levels of rolexes

People need to stop this I too know on nairaland fr

Cheap luxury? How many have you seen?

Nairalanders can be very dumb
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Raphaeldhero(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Words of Denrele Werey

Oga titus, what about Glo?
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
bibianna:
Why do they have black and white hands on the car steering?

Naija will like the chinco version better! grin

Its a shadow
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
So ugly a watch. undecided
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gandollar:
What do you know?
Rolexes are cheap luxuries worn by beginners.
I know you are uncouth so I won't engage you beyond a decent limit.

After replying to enlighten you on intrinsic value that makes rolex tower over this, I will report you to the mods.
Here is a Rolex brand:

1. Wow factor Cosmograph Daytona in rainbow colors
Price: $555,555 (over N300m)

This can go for far more in years to come because they come with precious metals/stone but being thin and an upcoming name can not trump an asset well respected as a store of value for decades like premium rolex brand of watches.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:
there are levels of rolexes

People need to stop this I too know on nairaland fr

Cheap luxury? How many have you seen?

Nairalanders can be very dumb
How many have I seen?

See foolish question!

What's the position of Rolex in the Swiss pyramid of watches?

Because you see its advert everywhere you go got you to believe there ubiquity equals domination.

Keep talking and I'll keep schooling you and at the end we'd see who knows what.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gandollar:
How many have I seen?

See foolish question!

Because you see its advert everywhere you go got you to believe there ubiquity equals domination.

Keep talking and I'll keep schooling you and at the end we'd see who knows what.
I repeat.

How many Rolex watches have you seen?
Answer the question. Mrs "Rolex is cheap luxury"
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

After replying to enlighten you on intrinsic value that makes rolex tower over this, I will report you to the mods.
Here is a Rolex brand:

This can go for far more in years to come because they come with precious metals/stone but being thin and an upcoming name can not trump an asset well respected as a store of value for decades like premium rolex brand of watches.
that woman is dumb fr
Imagine calling Rolex watches "cheap luxury" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Here is a Rolex brand:

You are very uncouth yourself but play the victim when you meet a superior match.
So you don't know some Rolexes cost more than N300m?

It's not about the price.

But even if it's about price, Rolexes are still affordable luxuries when compared to prices of Vacheron Constantin, Jacob and Co, Brequet, Richard Mille, Catier, Arnold and Sons, Patek Philippe and Audemars Pique on any given level or category.

What's Rolex position in the Swiss pyramid of watches?
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:
that woman is dumb fr
Not a woman wink

Women know these kind of things and not ignorant enough to underestimate a Rolex and a woman is less belligerent in attacking a male except if she is from a dysfunctional background wink
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:
that woman is dumb fr
O boy eat your heart out!!

Rolexes are cheap luxuries. That doesn't mean they are cheaply priced.

But even if price was the issue, Rolexes are affordable luxuries.

Help yourself by first of checking online for prices of luxury watches. You will find Rolex of $4k Brand New.
Now go and find say a Vacheron Constantin, brand new for $4k.

This is a layman experiment. Do it.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Allisgud: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
And their main purpose is to tell the time
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Samunique(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Oceanblaze:
Highest I go buy this watch na #2500
grin
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
THIS IS HOW THEY MAKE FLIMZY THINGS TO MAKE AFRICAN POLITICIANS STEAL MORE TO BUY THEM.INSTEAD OF INVESTING PUBLIC FUNDS TO BUILD GOOD TECH FOR AFRICAN'S ADVANCEMENT,THEY STEAL OUR MONIES AND BUY RUBBISH SHOWOFF FROM LUXURY CARS,MANSION TO WATCHES TO IPHONES FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES undecided angry
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:
I repeat.

How many Rolex watches have you seen?
Answer the question. Mrs "Rolex is cheap luxury"
I have a Rolex Air king stainless steel watch.

Give or take, I have seen and handled over 200pieces. Sold over 20pcs. Trained by a Rolex trained horologist and by a Swiss Rolex representative.

Next..
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Antoeni:
Can the Wrist Watch tell the Time Jesus Will Come?
Lolz..but it can tell u the time to observe ur time when he will come
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Not a woman wink

Women know these kind of things and not ignorant enough to underestimate a Rolex and a woman is less belligerent in attacking a male except if she is from a dysfunctional background wink
Me not a woman? grin

Not all women are Dumbos like the ones that suck your dick! grin

Attacking a male? Being male doesn't make you a joy forever as you already know.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Levinas: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Oceanblaze:
Highest I go buy this watch na #2500

lol grin
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Freestuffng and Transcriber should answer my question.

Waiting..

Prepared to wait till enternity grin
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by planetx: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
extrankie:
Boys go just cut your hand carry go house if you wear this one for nijja
How will they know the value.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Which politician or his son will soon be wearing one? grin grin
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by masseratti: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
why is anyone still wearing wristwatches? when u av a phone that can tell time... to my wristwatch is obsolete just like pocket watch became obsolete in early 19th century.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Kraytur: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
China over to you

Nothing una no fit do
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gandollar:
Madam I say wetin be your body count for NL now? Why do you want to corrupt our little children here?
Hahahahaha
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Who will buy this one first in Nigeria?

A. Davido

B. Sheyi Tinubu

C. Dino

Make your pick.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by PAQ(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thats one expensive ugly timepiece.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by PharmacyStore: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Very beautiful and classy
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
grin grin
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
masseratti:
why is anyone still wearing wristwatches? when u av a phone that can tell time... to my wristwatch is obsolete just like pocket watch became obsolete in early 19th century.

It’s not obsolete. Glancing at your wrist to check the time is much faster, convenient and even more professional in some settings than pulling out your phone from your pocket to do so. Also in sports, exams and other events where checking/keeping time is essential but phones are not allowed.

I do agree that spending THIS amount on a wristwatch is mental.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Of 'senator' Wears Made In Aba, Nigeria / I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor / Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.