Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) (83237 Views)

Quality RICHARD MILLE Watches At Very Affordable Prices / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Make una go follow my boy on YouTube, dis is his first single
Let's make an ARTIST out of this youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMTtReoeitA
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Kingcalls: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:
if you're not worth a billion dollars, then you're stupid for making this statement

Go and buy the watch na? undecided

See mouth like "poverty bla bla bla"
Do you know the guy that you responded to?

Fool thinking himself smart

Only a poverty mentally dead person like u and him will think this way and understand that poverty mentally damaged person will always remain so , even if he makes all the only ... Growing in poverty like u and ur guy has forever damaged u
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Explorers:
The new timepiece is the result of over 6,000 hours of development and made mostly of grade 5 titanium that is harder, stronger, and 40% lighter than steel.

It features a wide body that accommodates its unique mechanism and a small watch face in the center.
Guy forget. Is it not to check time again?? My 5k wristwatch is serving me well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Oya take Nokia torchlight
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by dododawa1: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
China and ABA made Will soon be out
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by izubext007: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Even my own Dora the Explorer watch is not doing bad sef. angry angry Make I come pay billions on top watin?
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by victorv12(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
dfrost:
Explorers on the beat grin

From exploring houses all over Nigeria to exploring watches. Well done chief.

Funny enough those watches might not be more than twenty pieces. That makes them more valuable. It's all about precision kiss

Modified: 150 pieces? He even tried. One or two of my Nigerian people will grab the watch.

Before they will allow an African to purchase it first, the thirsts of the Europeans, Arabs and Americans must be satisfied first before allowing an African to purchase it. Last last, an African man will bid for it and eventually going to pay more.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kingcalls:

Poverty is indeed a mental health disease
Carry your overserious frustrated life pass oneside...gbaun
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
But i have it ,i never knew the value untill now, thanks for letting me know the value
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
kay29000:

You'll definitely see the replica at Mandilas for that price very soon.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
So if the wrist watch isnt about telling time, then even English is not about communication , but prestige.
The thinnest watch that costs more than a mansion for time keeping on the wrist.

This is valuable information for those whose business it is to measure how mad society has become in order to plan ahead accordingly.

Just like how more people are being kidnapped in Nigeria now per week than in all the world combined for a year.
And yet people are still partying and posting about football.
Again this is valuable information for those whose business it is, to avoid the shock of coming reality check.

They said by the time a watch costs more than a mansion, that development in its self is a measure of time, for those who know what time it means.

So that the truth will hide in plain sight, until its time for madness to come to its senses again as in the days of old, for those whose business it is.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by treatise: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Explorers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4XSCmOdEMU

Swiss luxury brand Richard Mille is known for pushing technical limits with its watches.

Now, the company has taken the title for maker of the world's thinnest mechanical watch.

The new RM UP-01 collaboration with Ferrari packs a full working movement into a case just 1.75mm thick.

https://www.businessinsider.com/richard-mille-ferrari-watch-is-worlds-thinnest-2022-7?r=US&IR=T#the-new-watch-is-made-from-grade-5-titanium-that-is-harder-stronger-and-40-lighter-than-steel-6
If water enter nko?
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
yusluvad:
Happiest Birthday To You Mr Paxxcarl, wishing you long life, good health, and prosperity...
thank you bigman, I appreciate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi left the group chat
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:
1 billion naira is big money anywhere in the world

Try dey use your brain abeg

Naira is only used in Nigeria so mr big-brain… one billion naira cannot be big money anywhere in the world. Money is what what can buy and soon enough 1 billion naira wouldn’t be able to buy much going buy the way the naira is getting weaker. Do you understand now?

Question time: is one billion Zimbabwean Dollars big money?
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

Naira is only used in Nigeria so mr big-brain… one billion naira cannot be big money anywhere in the world. Money is what what can buy and soon enough 1 billion naira wouldn’t be able to buy much going buy the way the naira is getting weaker. Do you understand now?

Question time: is one billion Zimbabwean Dollars big money?
you should google Zimbabwean dollar value before you embarrass yourself

1 billion naira is big money all over the world, currency has nothing to do with it

1 Like

Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gandollar:
Freestuffng and Transcriber should answer my question.

What's the position of Rolex in the Swiss pyramid of watches?

Waiting..

Prepared to wait till enternity grin
have you ever seen a Rolex?

I'll wait
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gandollar:
I have a Rolex Air king stainless steel watch.

Give or take, I have seen and handled over 200pieces. Sold over 20pcs. Trained by a Rolex trained horologist and by a Swiss Rolex representative.

Next..
why didn't you answer earlier, you were making up this perfect lie?

Can we see the Rolex? Or this is an anonymous forum bla bla? grin
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gandollar:
O boy eat your heart out!!

Rolexes are cheap luxuries. That doesn't mean they are cheaply priced.

But even if price was the issue, Rolexes are affordable luxuries.

Help yourself by first of checking online for prices of luxury watches. You will find Rolex of $4k Brand New.
Now go and find say a Vacheron Constantin, brand new for $4k.

This is a layman experiment. Do it.
I can google up some stuff now and talk like a watch expert. But that would be dumb. Ferraris are more common and averagely cheaper than Roll Royces. Does that make them 'cheap luxury"?
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
politics section olosho undecided shocked
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Iyanuoluwa2000: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Can one see future with it? "Vanity of vanity says the Preacher, "All is vanity"

Explorers
post=114964996:

The new UP-01 is listed at $1.9 million and only 150 will be made.

That's $285 million worth of watches.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:
why didn't you answer earlier, you were making up this perfect lie?

Can we see the Rolex? Or this is an anonymous forum bla bla? grin
I have nothing to prove if it entails just showing you pictures cos you would say it could belong to someone else.

You know nothing about watches.

You can never be an expert in watches by just googling shit.

You have to really know to know.

You try small as you Sabi Rolex. That's your limitation and you are not alone.

On that note, GTFOMF!!
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:
Nwamamiwota see customer. But be careful cos he's a dirty broke ass
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:
have you ever seen a Rolex?

I'll wait
Just imagine.

As if you even have a wrist watch to start with.

It's Simps like you that wear ileke on their wrists and be looking very primitive like a young babalawo.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gandollar:
I have nothing to prove if it entails just showing you pictures cos you would say it could belong to someone else.

You know nothing about watches.

You can never be an expert in watches by just googling shit.

You have to really know to know.

You try small as you Sabi Rolex. That's your limitation and you are not alone.

On that note, GTFOMF!!
lol
5 minutes on Google and Wikipedia will tell me all I need to know

Take a picture of your Rolex and write "for the transcriber" on paper by the side grin grin
And I'll know if it's fake, I know people that deal in super luxurious watches

Nice day miss kiss
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Transcriber: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gandollar:
Just imagine.

As if you even have a wrist watch to start with.

It's Simps like you that wear ileke on their wrists and be looking very primitive like a young babalawo.
Wetin concern simp with this now?

I don't wear wrist watches, happy now?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Ileke, except you have inferiority complex
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ishilove:

All the people who buy that watch may not even use it to check time for one day even whilst wearing it.

Most don't even set their mechanical watches to start working before jetting out.

It's a status symbol and a store up of investment.

It's also a justification to spend it if you got it.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:
Wetin concern simp with this now?

I don't wear wrist watches, happy now?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Ileke, except you have inferiority complex
Ok.

Wear your ileke and add Redeem church band to it too.

But stay out of conversations about watches.
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transcriber:

And I'll know if it's fake, I know people that deal in super luxurious watches
How do you spot a fake Rolex from a picture?

Abeg getat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Of 'senator' Wears Made In Aba, Nigeria / I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor / Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.