Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu (15259 Views)

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel / Nasarawa LP Begins Door-to-door Campaign For Obi / Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by God1000(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Same way others see you as gullible for your choice of candidate.

Democracy is about choice.
it should be about making the right choices
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by homosapien(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
MedicH:

They are not gullible. Nigeria need the truth and can only progress by the truth.

There is so much money moving around, entering wrong hands. Nnpc remittance, contracts, petroleum trust fund, subsidy payments, igr, gdp, etc etc. They are feeding u lies since time immemorial and u are swallowing it because u don't think.
Nigeria needs one intelligent and fearless leader that will tell the truth about where these funds are entering and Nigeria will progress. Only the truth can set this place free.

Peter Obi is the man.

May I remind you that Obi just left PDP few weeks ago.

Tell me how fearless and Honest he was when he was the executive governor of Anambra State.

Let him tell you how he manage Anambra resources that the current governor had to borrow 100 billion in less than 100 days.
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Witnesstony28: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
RichDad1:
No be by social media ranting. Borno State voters strength alone will counter many SE States votes combine.

And inec is disenfranchising the SE by refusing to register those there. And talking about an imaginary number of voters which include people from nearby countries like Niger. This coming election will shock � some people. Don't worry let campaign begin. The apc will ọ
Win only by rigging nothing more. That's all.
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by homosapien(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
NnamdiN:
you could have used this space to list them

That achievement won't be seen by those using biased mirrors..
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by NnamdiN: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
homosapien:

That achievement won't be seen by those using biased mirrors..
I guess osun state people all use biased mirrors grin
Allow me maintain my stand please
There's not one reason to reward APC
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by citygarden(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Should forget to add that he only has one shoe, one shirt and trouser.

IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by citygarden(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
You forget to add that he only has one shoe, one shirt and trouser.

IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by homosapien(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
NnamdiN:
I guess osun state people all use biased mirrors grin
Allow me maintain my stand please
There's not one reason to reward APC

I wasn't dragging your stance with you.

Just the same way ekiti saw Apc reward
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Roozzaay(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Blatant lies, which of the Northeast? They sha want to run this man street. E go soon clear for him eyes
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Anndrew(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Abummg:
just because their choice doesn't align with yours doesn't make them gullible.
..in this case,they are gullible Full Stop
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by MedicH: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
homosapien:

May I remind you that Obi just left PDP few weeks ago.

Tell me how fearless and Honest he was when he was the executive governor of Anambra State.

Let him tell you how he manage Anambra resources that the current governor had to borrow 100 billion in less than 100 days.

Less than 100 years after Obiano was governor abi or are u very stupid?

Peter obi was governor for 8 years, through that period he was always defending his mandate in the court. That is fearlessness.

He could not play the game in PDP because he will have to use his personal money to contend with thieves who has looted the treasury and kept u in the position u are today.

Today they told u that debt servicing is more than revenue. Those debts wetin they use am do, they stole it all.

Ode.
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Abummg: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Anndrew:
..in this case,they are gullible Full Stop
and those you called gullible are the ones that will determine who will be your president. They have the numbers and they will use it so continue with your ignorance
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
it should be about making the right choices

Right choice according to who?

Your right choice is a wrong choice to somone else.
So who is right?
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Anndrew(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Abummg:
and those you called gullible are the ones that will determine who will be your president. They have the numbers and they will use it so continue with your ignorance
do u wana bet with ur life,Yekini can't never b president in Nigeria.. is only agbado and cassava urchin,they can determine their life for...
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Abummg: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Anndrew:
do u wana bet with ur life,Yekini can't never b president in Nigeria.. is only agbado and cassava urchin,they can determine their life for...
not obi will
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by homosapien(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=MedicH post=114978567]

Less than 100 years after Obiano was governor abi or are u very stupid?

Peter obi was governor for 8 years, through that period he was always defending his mandate in the court. That is fearlessness.

He could not play the game in PDP because he will have to use his personal money to contend with thieves who has looted the treasury and kept u in the position u are today.

Today they told u that debt servicing is more than revenue. Those debts wetin they use am do, they stole it all.

Ode.

Your response shows how empty intellectually you are.
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by sunnnnyuu(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
This is what we are told about Buhari, and see the kind suffering he brought to us, the way obituary are using there hard earning to campaign for obituary, telling people he is not extravagant that's how Buhari is, so we will not vote for obituary kind, Buhari and Peter Obi are 5&6
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by PharmacyStore: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good for them
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by DeleTaller: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Typicool8:

As in gullible is an understatement.. senseless will do

And when will you start your D2D campaign for Obinna? abi nah only online you go dey throw trash?
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Typicool8(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
DeleTaller:

And when will you start your D2D campaign for Obinna? abi nah only online you go dey throw trash?

For your info I, my family and friends are all voting Peter obi and the sensitisation continues... Nigeria must be great by force
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by DeleTaller: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
jay2pee:
They are just chasing shadows
Obinna is actually in the front line chasing shadow. smiles
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by DeleTaller: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Hired group undecided

If Tinubu could hire fake bishops, then he can hire anybody and anything.

I swear Tinubu is a bad man ever liveth. Only a man like him can hire Obi as poling unit agent. smiles..

Asiwaju De President.
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by DeleTaller: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Valkrie:

NE would be shared like sliced bread

NW is definitely not going APC way
NC took a brunt of APC maladministration and its time for pay back

SE is absolutely Zero

SS is a no go area

SW would be shared like sliced bread..

The Christian population are angry and would be making a bold statement.

Rigging can't work as before now...

I wonder how the deluded man thought he can climb the mountain and win in his demeted emi lokan mind...!!! grin

But you haven't told us how your candidate would win the election. As it stands today, Tinubu stands better chance even by your own sliced bread calculations
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by DeleTaller: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mikelarteta:
My Lord Bishop sir.

Christians mocking Christians. war of the faith. you need to do what pleases our God and Jesus Christ. repent today.
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
2016easy2017:
THINKING ALOUD* Our Elders talk about the man who was planning.to jump into the river. He had only tried putting out one leg when a crocodile jumped out of the water and snapped its mouth at his leg.

I will continue to say these things so it can be drilled into your ears and you won't say you were never told.

The jigsaw gets assembled everyday and it becomes very clear that I am right.

1. ABUJA was completely scratched out of the FOREST.

That place was a FOREST.

The Military Leaders of that Era looked at the Map of Nigeria, circled a place that they fancied as the Center of the Country, a place which conveniently fell into Northern Nigeria, and decided it was going to be the new Federal Capital Territory.

And it became so.

A master plan was designed for the city and money started flowing into the place. The money came mainly from the Oil Wealth of the Niger Delta.

In less than 20years, it was already a mighty and beautiful city, brand new and pride of the Nation.

People started moving there.

The city is now overflowing into nearby Niger and Nassarawa States.

Since that FCT got created till this day, I haven't heard of a Minister of the FCT who wasn't from the NORTH.

Infact, in recent times they have always been NORTHERN MUSLIMS.

The Igbos naturally have a very extensive presence in that city just as much as they have in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria.

The ZIONISTS are also there.

But the ZIONISTS HAVE NEVER DARED to call it a No-Man's Land.

Infact, the EndSars Movement got a rude awakening when it tried to replicate the Lagos show on Abuja.

They were quickly reminded of the OWNERSHIP OF ABUJA.

2. I have been to Kano and Kaduna severally. If you go to the area called Sabon Gari in Kano, you could confuse it for any area in the Lagos Suburbs.

The majority of the population there are Igbos.

The ZIONISTS are also there.

They have NEVER DARED to call Kano or Kaduna a No-Man's Land.

In those areas, right under their noses, the Kano People Instituted Shari'a and Constituted the Hisbah Police to enforce it on the land.

Liberties are limited.

Everybody is gentle.

They don't behave any how and they won't even begin to dream Political dreams there.

You sit gently where they want you to sit!

3. In Enugu, the IGBO man from IMO STATE knows his limits

At some point each of the SE States were flushing out Non-Indigenes from their civil service not minding that they were Igbos from Neighbouring states.

Governor Akeredolu's wife tried to show herself in her home state of Imo. She was quickly educated of the limitations of her Rights.

In Anambra particularly, it was so bad that they wouldn't even allow Bianca, the very wife/widow of Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu any space to excel.

She couldn't contest the Election in Anambra State.

She's from Enugu and had no such previlege in Anambra State.

You can then imagine the fate of a Non-Igbo in the South-East States.

It is THEIR LAND.

4. But the story has to Change in the SOUTH-WEST, Lagos in particular.

Yorubas are a liberal People. We are actually open-minded fools.

First, Lagos is declared No-Mans Land.

The ZIONISTS have been working tirelessly in the last 40years moving IGBO population strategically into the SW, Lagos State in particular.

That haa gone to very advanced stages now

They have successfully altered the demographics of Lagos.

Now, they have begun to drag the land and Rights of Indigene with you.

They know you are liberal [ Foolish ] People so they will play the EXACT game of Azikiwe

They will tell you it's "One Nigeria",."We are brothers" and that the constition ofcourse guarantees freedom of movement and equal rights for all Citizens.

They will tell you that afterall there is one Kemi contesting in Britain as PM and there is one Chukwuemeka who is Mayor in America.

They will tell you that "afterall we are in Cotonou, Kenya, etc"

They just can't tell you that you can't get same Things and Rights applied to you in the SE and other regions.

The ZIONISTS have been working round the clock to UPSTAGE THE POLITICAL BALANCES OF THE SW, STARTING FROM LAGOS. It is their SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT OBJECTIVE.

It is their calculation that once Lagos is had, it will be a matter of moving upwards.

They narrows in on Bola Tinubu who has been a clog in the wheel of their advancement. They have to remove him.

They are working on "assisting" the Yorubas to remove " Tinubu" as they have tagged him.

They wiped up the Internet and social media having realized the potent powers therein since the time of EndSars. They began to massage the Ego of Yemi Osinbajo. His image was enlarged beyond proportion and his capacity projected above the reality.

They managed to catch his attention and he fell for it. The same social media frenzy caught Rauf Aregbesola who was already growing out of himself.

Yemi Osinbajo caught Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State and together they began to plot against Bola Tinubu, their benefactor.

The result of their activities contributed to what happened at the Osun Guber.

The ZIONISTS have since abandoned Yemi Osinbajo and moved to Plan B - Peter Obi.

Now bolstered by the Osun results they will move into Lagos to INFLUENCE the election.

It doesn't matter who gets Lagos as long as he isn't from Tinubu's Camp. As a matter of fact they will be more willing to help the more useless Candidates, even imbeciles, to win. It will eventually help their own cause.

The ZIONISTS have over the decades ensured that the Igbos probably constitute more a quarter of Lagos Population. It's going to be a matter of placing that voter population anywhere they wish to place it

They first attempted this format in 2015 when they tried to upstage that balance for Jimi Agbaje.

Agbaje had entered a deal with them, promised them half of Lagos.

By 2023, the plan is going to be different.

They have a POLITICAL ZIONISM already in play. It is in the thing they deceptively call Odibients.That Movement is going to RALLY the Igbos of Lagos in a way that they haven't ever been rallied.

THEY ARE SET TO DETERMINE THE LEADERSHIP FOR LAGOS

The priority is to remove Tinubu first. In future they will call the shot.

This is what Peter Obi is all about. He has no.plams for any Presidency.

I can imagine that the ZIONISTS already have their IPOB/UGM all over the places in Lagos, in the Garrisons called Markets, under cover, masquerading as Igbo traders.

I can imagine that they will be heavily armed on that day of 2023 Lagos Guber Elections.

Our FOOLISH YORUBA PEOPLE will mistake the whole process for a simple and innocent revolution to remove Bola Tinubu's influence in Lagos. It is the way ENDSARS got hijacked them.

Our people have been told that "he is thief" who has to be brought down.

The ZIONISTS will assist our YORUBA People to remove him.

The deal will be POWER SHARING.

The ZIONISTS will demand Power Sharing in Lagos until it will become 50-50 with the Yorubas and even Lagosians themselves.

Before you know it there will be an Igbo Governor of Lagos State. They will say " so what? It doesn't matter". But not even an IMO man will ever try it in ANAMBRA.let alone a YORUBA dreaming of Councillorship in Nnewi.

It is the same way Azikiwe tried to assist the YORUBA NCNC to takeover WESTERN REGION until NCNC became an Igbo Party.

It is just the same way the Fulani Uthman Dan Fodio assisted the Hausas to depose their then Rulers. The Hausas have been slaves on their lands since then.

The same way Fulani Alimi assisted Afonja to confront his Aláàfin. Ilorin hasn't been returned to the Yorubas ever since.

They will assist you to DESTROY YOUR LEADERS and then return to DESTROY YOU.

That is the game plan.

It is a repeat of History.

It has so many precedents, Palestine isn't too long ago.

But it will continue sound unbelievable, crude, Tribalist, Bigoted etc UNTIL IT IS DONE.

The ZIONISTS are in the race with the JIHADISTS by the way.

They are basically on the same mission but going through different routes and methods.

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
17 July 2022

From A-Z what you wrote is baseless, false, quite stupid and a taunt lie

Read this

The Assistant Inspector General of Police, Zone 9 Headquarters, Umuahia, AIG Isaac O. Akinmoyede

I rest my case...

Stop creating fake news to incite hate and violence...
You should be jailed..
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
emee701:
Coward spinless weakling. Is obi the saviour? What was his achievement in anambra. You are supporting obi because igbos on social media told you so. Worthless weakling

Because he thinks for himself and his future kids... and it's the right thing to do..
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
bigeagleeye:

I deserve some respect from you now that your gumption perceive that I am a Yoruba man..nkan ti won n pe ni omoluabi niyen! Talk to me like a responsible person, answer the questions that I asked, I didn't insult you, and you don't have to use the languages of your family on me.

Now that you have edited your error, I have also edited the correction paragraph, it's not fight...

Tinubus paid online soldiers here are very vile and toxic, do well to avoid them.

Being wild and dangerous is in their blood, that's why their leader is linked with drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by emee701(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Waterbear:

Because he thinks for himself and his future kids... and it's the right thing to do..
Its wrong thing because obi is ipob project
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by dragunov: 2:36am On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:
Great! I can see Obituarists crying and wailing already. You guys can keep abusing and trending nonsense of social media while APC Keep reaching out to the real voters that matter.

Guy, shey you no go celebrate this news with a chilled bottle of Obituary Lager Tears ni?
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2022
emee701:
Its wrong thing because obi is ipob project

And your proof is?
What is an ipob project?
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by emee701(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Waterbear:

And your proof is?
What is an ipob project?
because they are the ones funding it and all ipobians shouting biafra or death are now Obi supporters
Re: North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2022
emee701:
Before obi joined lp, igbos have been shouting that it is their turn or power returns to the north. Obi is ipob project. They can deny it but its the truth. The same igbos called osibanjo fake pastor thinking he would win primary. The same foolish igbos are calling obi 61 a youth. As a yoruba man, you have no business with vp whether he is babalawo or muslim, your business is tinubu who is a yoruba man because vp has no weight

And in All honesty , isn't it fairly their turn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally / Blessing Agbomhere, Others Resign From PDP In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.