Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ (31911 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by FullBlastLight: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Non of those føolish fools that wore oversized skull cap, dirt stained and rumble soutane/cassocks were genuine Christians talkless of being genuine bishops.

Everything is wrong with Tinubu. I wonder how a sensible person will campaign for such a desperate foolish fool parading as a presidential candidate.

Run your Muslim Muslim ticket, but don't insult the sensitivity of Christians in the country by sewing dirty and rumble cassock/soutane to usêlèss Idiotîc nonêntities agbado munching batstards to wear claiming they're bishops.

This foolish fool that munch agbado for a living may think that everyone is just as myopic, gullible and foolish as his useless foolish urchins.

Tinubu is a compound fool.

Where on earth hv u been?

U hv been scarcely sighted in dis forum lately!

Very important, hope u mek plenty money while u where away, huh?
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by IbileIfe: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2022
IMPACT05:
Shettima unveiling: You are fake, disgraceful – Bishop Adeoye slams ’30 men of God’

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/shettima-unveiling-you-are-fake-disgraceful-bishop-adeoye-slams-30-men-of-god/

Who is judging who?
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by themanderon: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2022
LOL. "The Bishops are hereeeeeee'
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by ufotunang: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
30 unknown bishops.. nawaoooo for APC and tinubu
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by basybasy: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
IMPACT05:
Shettima unveiling: You are fake, disgraceful – Bishop Adeoye slams ’30 men of God’

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/shettima-unveiling-you-are-fake-disgraceful-bishop-adeoye-slams-30-men-of-god/
She his head. Fake pastor is looking for publicity. What concerns religious body with politics. Everybody know that it is a dirty game. Stop saying nonsense.
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by seunjungle1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
I thought they said they were fake pastors...why slamming them when they are fake...?why CAN is so concern and attacking them when they are fake? Are you telling me this that Asiwaju cannot gather more than 5000 pastors that will support his Muslim/Muslim ticket? I'm a Muslim? Can anybody or power micro zone Nigeria to a one religion? Is CAN playing politics or what? Is what CAN doing is really for our nation oneness? Are Muslims in the west seeing this?
Are there no other options for CAN except Tinubu choice? Is CAN already agreed on Tinubu as our next president? Why is everybody shouting only Tinubu among other presidential candidates?
Make I stop here first.
I'm Batified already!
Are you aware that a train of special top officials from United State of America visited our next president yesterday. I thought they said Asiwaju is under USA watch for drug trafficking?
You can think yourself don't allow anybody to think for you, that can corrupt your brain
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by Wisfem: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
uchaymart:
Everyone knows they are fake.

I strongly believe APC members are responsible for the increased kid.napp and kil.lings of clergy men, Catholic priests in a bid to take their vestments and put up a show like this which God has exposed.

Which Catholic priest puts on Chasuble to a gathering, not holy mass??

See how this mugu was even wearing a purple cassock inside grin grin

[b]It's a shame, when the repercussions of these attack on sacred nature of God will fall on Tinibu and his generation no one should call God for help, it's better to Ignore CAN and go ahead with the unveiling than this course and show of shame!!![/b]
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by OLULAW: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Minime10:

If they had gone there as Christian's in support of Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket without putting on those rented regalia's nobody would have called them out.
The question is, why should they appear the way they did, if it wasn't for the orchestrated ploy of trying to give validation to the rejected Muslim Muslim ticket by the Christian community in Nigeria .
Must everything about Tinubu be faked
Why can't Tinubu try to be real for once

You seriously think those guys in priestly garbs are priests? If you’re familiar with liturgical vestments, you’ll know they’ve impersonated priests. No one wears wedding gowns to funeral services or pyjamas to birthday parties. No one wears native trousers with a western suit or blazer. Merely looking at them, you know they’re hired impersonators.
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by Mrexcell(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Apc govt have created unknown gun men and unknown men of god.
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by sreamsense: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Eleven01:
85% of them in the gospel business are conmen, Jesus, John the Baptist, Elijah the prophet were not this money hungry and crazy. This is exhibition of money Christianity, love of Mormon over God. Don't blame APC, the church these days is all about money.
If you have all these against christianity based on your own selfish opinion, what will you say about Islam that has brought calamity, terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, bombing, women bondage and pendophile to the world? Nobody who doesn't know Islam as religion of violence in the world. Once you allow up to 15% Muslims in your country, that country should just say bye bye to peace. Muslims north started it by first playing religious card by telling Tinubu that they can't vote for Christian as vice even when they know it is the turn of South where Christians are majority.

Why will Muslims serve Christians food they can not eat or taste themselves? I am is core follower before but he has spoilt his chance by dancing to the tone and of northerners without minding running inclusive government. Abiola that ran muslim-muslim ticket against Christians did not acheive it. God instead took it from Abiola and gave it to Obasanjo who is a chriatian. Tinubu, himself was just me of the followers of Abiola, he refused to learn from him, so he should enjoy whatever God does to him. Democracy is about inclusiveness, he suppose to listen to people he wants to lead and stop behaving like millitary dictator. Which competence is he looking for that can't be found in balanced ticket? He has the chance to become president of this nation, but he has spoilt it with his own hand and arrogance; Buhari is now vidicated
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
sreamsense:

If you have all these against christianity based on your own selfish opinion, what will you say about Islam that has brought calamity, terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, bombing, women bondage and pendophile to the world? Nobody who doesn't know Islam as religion of violence in the world. Once you allow up to 15% Muslims in your country, that country should just say bye bye to peace. Muslims north started it by first playing religious card by telling Tinubu that they can't vote for Christian as vice even when they know it is the turn of South where Christians are majority.

Why will Muslims serve Christians food they can not eat or taste themselves? I am is core follower before but he has spoilt his chance by dancing to the tone and of northerners without minding running inclusive government. Abiola that ran muslim-muslim ticket against Christians did not acheive it. God instead took it from Abiola and gave it to Obasanjo who is a chriatian. Tinubu, himself was just me of the followers of Abiola, he refused to learn from him, so he should enjoy whatever God does to him. Democracy is about inclusiveness, he suppose to listen to people he wants to lead and stop behaving like millitary dictator. Which competence is he looking for that can't be found in balanced ticket? He has the chance to become president of this nation, but he has spoilt it with his own hand and arrogance; Buhari is now vidicated
You are quite an idiot, people like you tarnish the image of Christianity. Religion is not as important as you religious fanatics take it. Clown
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin grin I don talk am before, why is Tilinbu so desperate to become president.

Abeg make una help me see wetin person dey support.

If ur a company owner, who are u going to employ among tilinbu, atiku and obi to manager ur company?

Within you, be sincere. Forget about sentiments.Who are u going to choose?

This ur talk is very clear to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Who are you to judge?

What's their sin?
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by PharmacyStore: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is very true
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by sreamsense: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Eleven01:

You are quite an idiot, people like you tarnish the image of Christianity. Religion is not as important as you religious fanatics take it. Clown
If
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by shinealight(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:

Matthew 7:16

Who told you I subscribe to your Matthew’s views? Didn’t Christ Himself allude to the fact that His Disciples did not understand Him while He was alive? So, what makes Matthew’s writings sacrosanct? …..or whatever you’re trying to allude to in 7:16 which I care less about!
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by sreamsense: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Eleven01:

If "idiot" has not been inherited by you from your lineage, you wouldn't manifest your ignorance here. How long you have been idiot is what I don't know, but you seem to have been living with it for a long time. If religion does not matter, why not give the ticket to christian-christian and watch if Muslims will not begin to burn churches and killing innocent?

Is it not the same religion card that northern Muslims played that made Tinubu to stick to muslim-muslim as only winning strategy when they say they can't vote for northern Christian as vice? Are they God that can make someone president? Can you now see that you are chatter and certified idiot with certificate? If northern Muslims announce publicly today that they can vote for northern christian and choose norther Christian for Tinubu, wouldn't the problem be solved? This is the Time for true Muslims and MURIC to demonstrate and stand with equity, but no, they wouldn't; they can only remember equity if it were christian-christian at federal level
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
sreamsense:

If "idiot" has not been inherited by you from your lineage, you wouldn't manifest your ignorance here. How long you have been idiot is what I don't know, but you seem to have been living with it for a long time. If religion does not matter, why not give the ticket to christian-christian and watch if Muslims will not begin to burn churches and killing innocent?

Is it not the same religion card that northern Muslims played that made Tinubu to stick to muslim-muslim as only winning strategy when they say they can't vote for northern Christian as vice? Are they God that can make someone president? Can you now see that you are chatter and certified idiot with certificate? If northern Muslims announce publicly today that they can vote for northern christian and choose norther Christian for Tinubu, wouldn't the problem be solved? This is the Time for true Muslims and MURIC to demonstrate and stand with equity, but no, they wouldn't; they can only remember equity if it were christian-christian at federal level
Bigots like you are Nigeria's problems, dividing the people, when religion is supposed to unite the people. What's the aim of religion?
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by Wwwq: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by Sarsaproko: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
MURIC
Mumus United Ruling In Corruption.

grin grin
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by Sarsaproko: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Then muric is what?

One guy wrote..

Mumus United Ruling In Corruption...
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by Sarsaproko: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
because dey expose ur tinubu tongue tongue cry cry

Naaah..Because they like money..
Re: You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ by bakol: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2022
And what confirmation do you have sir that you are a genuine man of God?

We still have the history of how some of your seniors went to Aso Rock in 2009 and reported that the late Pres. Yaradua was hale, hearty and jogging even when that was a pure a lie...

When a government does not favour u guys, they become evil to you.....
god of Men seeing themselves as Men of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / The Moment Osinbajo Visited Parents Of Precious Owolabi Slain Youth Corps Member / 12 Shocking Facts About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.