Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others (19604 Views)

Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Omoluabi16(m): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gbam gbam! Some of us will not vote Tinubu in a thousand lifetimes, but will not go around like headless chickens blackmailing people. When I see grown ups say 'Tinubu or Atiku or obituary' I smh!
I think segalink is right about how all this campaign madness is setting the stage for violence. We need to do better.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by TrueNigerian300: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Well done. Nice observations. GEJ too told us he had no shoes during his school days.
Buhari too told us he had only one house and he didn't have money to obtain form for election.
If you think these your observations are achievements to solve the myriad problems bedeviled Nigeria, well, good luck. But for me, he needs to convince me more how exactly is he going to solve the present problems with facts and figures not with one wristwatch and few pair of shoes. Chai!!! Some Nigerians will not stop amusing you. What a joke of a country. grin

Thank you bro...that you spend prudently in your personal life would not make you a problem solver or great leader. Forget all the noise the support for the Obi is simply ethnic and not any competence.

The fools shouting Obi lives average life Buhari lives a poorer life according to him, but what has Buhari done Jonathan the faliure has no shoes what was the result. You guys should take your nonsense he kept 75B to your villages in the east we are tired of hearing that as his only achievement.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Everlastingson: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Lets be honest. Nnamdi Kanu led (using radio biafra) the burning down of Lagos. The same people that call Lagos a no man's land are the same people that celebrated the burning of Lagos. You can try but you can't change history.

Is it Ipob that burnt buildings in Lagos. If you say yes, so Yoruba youths are now members of Ipob? So Yoruba youths also take instructions from Kanu. Waoo!!

The thugs that were conveyed using BRT buses were from where? From the East? Who owns BRT buses?
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by GodsOwnMan: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everlastingson:
Is it Ipob that burnt buildings in Lagos. If you say yes, so Yoruba youths are now members of Ipob? So Yoruba youths also take instructions from Kanu. Waoo!!The thugs that were conveyed using BRT buses were from where? From the East? Who owns BRT buses?

Ibos burned down Lagos. Know this and know peace. Yorubas will never burn down their own heritage. Ibos on social media celebrated for days and those same Ibos are supporting peter obi's campaign today.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Decent09(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tabithatim:
Human rights activist, Segun Awosanya, popularly known as Segalink, speaks with SEGUN ADEWOLE on the cyber bullying and intolerant attitude displayed by members of the Peter Obi campaign.

https://punchng.com/obidients-violating-freedom-of-expression-of-others-segalink-awosanya/?amp

Go another thread you will see how they are calling us names, just because they want us to be Obe-dient to Igbos by all means

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by IgOga(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sadly it is not just Peter Obi supporters.....CAN has taking it upon themselves that the constitution no longer applies to APC based on their religious preference....Bishops and pastors who disagree are now branded fake for going against their views....

I kept saying 2023 election is a IF not a certainty because the level of intolerance in Nigeria today is a security risk.....Most candidates avoided visiting the south east during the presidential primaries because of the level of hatred and intolerance......Fulani herdsmen that used to be harmless now carry AK47 and actively seeking to displace their host community......

We have moved from tribalism to religious discrimination....each party justifying their view based on the other party's action.......

Peter Obi supporters may just be a true reflection of where we are as a society.....anarchy is the order of the day.....the violent take it by force
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Oyiboman69: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Throwback:

They have already warned Peter Obi several times that even his own campaign has become bigger than him.

Peter Obi can only appeal to them, while we the freedom loving citizens of Noigeria must reject them entirely.
same set of commentators

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Everlastingson: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Ibos burned down Lagos. Know this and know peace. Yorubas will never burn down their own heritage. Ibos on social media celebrated for days and those same Ibos are supporting peter obi's campaign today.

You didn't answer my question about thugs in BRT buses. Who brought them? So Igbo are so powerful they can come to Lagos and burn down buildings and go scot free? Mr man Peter Obi Movement is not about tribe. It is an attempt to rescue Nigeria. Stop being ethnic minded. Hunger and hardship no know your tribe oo. If you dey travel and your car spoil do you wait for only a Yoruba mechanic to come and repair it? Meanwhile, answer my question on BRT buses.
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by johhnnie(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Throwback:

If you know how many have cursed me just for enumerating the factual reasons why me as a Christian is supporting Tinubu who is a Muslim.

If they could locate me, I'm sure I would have made the 9pm news.

What we have supporting Obi is a mob of ignorant zombies, and when you reel out verifiable facts to them, they tell you it is lies and propaganda.

Just like the Trump campaign!
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by sultry69(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
You want to give our country to Drug dealer and terrorist, and you expect us to be calm.

If armed robber come to your house and try to take it and kill you.
Will you give the armed robbers human right??
Will you allow the armed robber to express his freedom?
So,Nigerians who are not supporting your candidate are armed robbers according to your submission.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by PharmacyStore: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okay we have heard you Segalink
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by deebrownneymar: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
The hungry segalink is being paid to do this
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by christistruth01: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you for a second think that there is difference between IPOB supporters and Peter Obi supporters then your school fees were paid in vain.

We are waiting for them in 2023...

They will go back to their full time Job of Wailing and Weeping for Biafra immediately after the Election Results are announced

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
But you're supporting Boko Haram and Agbero.

Okoroawusa:
If you for a second think that there is difference between IPOB supporters and Peter Obi supporters then your school fees were paid in vain.

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by odduduwa: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I am Igbo how far na
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by trantayo: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
I noticed this their funny attitude for sometime now, God exist in the environment of love not hared like Pandora's supporters
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by ALISMILE(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Throwback:

If you know how many have cursed me just for enumerating the factual reasons why me as a Christian is supporting Tinubu who is a Muslim.

If they could locate me, I'm sure I would have made the 9pm news.

What we have supporting Obi is a mob of ignorant zombies, and when you reel out verifiable facts to them, they tell you it is lies and propaganda.
For the very first time, Obi's supporters aren't willing to have any 'issues' base discussion about why I think Tinubu is the best candidate among three going by their records. The next thing is they begin to rain insults
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by omenka(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Pandora supporters are ipob terrorists. Terrorists give no Bleep about these things.

Very useless species of neanderthals.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
Pandora supporters are ipob terrorists. Terrorists give no Bleep about these things.

Very useless species of neanderthals.
speak grammar from here to netherworld the fact is that you remain an inconsequential Benue man looking badly for yoruba attention and affection.
hahahahaha
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Elvis778(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol, you guys are already pissing yourselves and campaign never start proper
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by pquaver(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Viscuz:
Segalink na hungry man grin

Someone who in 2020 claimed he was the endsars leader but God catch am through Fisayo and David .

Obi idolator spotted.
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by dragunov: 2:26am On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:
Segalink should shut the fvck up. He was as toxic as the obituarists he’s now fighting when they were all in bed together against APC. Folks like him encouraged and nurtured the toxic engagement we now see on Twitter. He’s complaining now because he’s at the receiving end of what folks like him started.

Reno and Sega are currently receiving their breakfast, sooner or later, others like Davido, Hundeyin etc will receive theirs. It is just a matter of time, the breakfast will go round.

Wetin Davido do you oooo? Eheeiii! Kadoso! Davido don enter your hit list since the Osun loss. Oga o
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Worst is that those shouting "I'm Obidient are mostly disobedient to their parents". Just watching sha
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Viscuz: 3:19am On Jul 23, 2022
pquaver:

Obi idolator spotted.

Like your father the agbadolator?
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Thomasankara(m): 3:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Throwback:

That is the IPOB modus operandi.

Only an IPOB sanctioned viewpoint is allowed.

Any non-conformists would be dealt with as already threatened below.

This is terrorism at its peak, I foresee a scenario, should obi become a president, his kinsmen will cajole him to execute a pogrom, just like Kaduna Nzeogwu and Aguiyi Ironsi were instigated by intelligentsia from their tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by RealEzee(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
See as dem dey talk plenty for page one but thread about the decline in naira to the dollar dem avoid da thread grin

APC failed Nigeria

Time to vote them out

LP in cool
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Waterbear(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:

On the contrary..
There are Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes rooting for Peter Obi... not just igbos..
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Waterbear(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:

That's is wonderful. Nobody is stopping you but please allow other people to be what they want to be.

That's all we ask for.

No one is arguing with you..
You have your free will
Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by Prince111111: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Okoroawusa:

you better run for your dear life before they fry you grin

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by pquaver(m): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Like your father the agbadolator?

Like mother uses obidildo Abi?

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by JoeNL22(m): 1:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Tabithatim:
Human rights activist, Segun Awosanya, popularly known as Segalink, speaks with SEGUN ADEWOLE on the cyber bullying and intolerant attitude displayed by members of the Peter Obi campaign.

https://punchng.com/obidients-violating-freedom-of-expression-of-others-segalink-awosanya/?amp

#GetYourPvc
#BeObidient
#BeYusful

Re: Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others by AlphaTaikun: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tabithatim:

Sadly, this is demonstrably the extremist position of these aggressors in the coalition. They want to militarise and weaponise their interests with the identity politics of hate that they have made out of the Peter Obi Campaign.

No public figure, and by extension, citizens of Nigeria, is safe to air their political views, even as guaranteed and protected by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended.

The freedom of expression and association of Nigerians are now constantly violated by the hate groups holding the Peter Obi Campaign hostage.

From Reno Omokri, Poju Oyemade, Femi Otedola, my humble self and many others to come, we can see the pattern of their attacks based on the common factor that all notable Nigerians must submit to their whims and caprices and bow to the graven image they have carved for Peter Obi in reverence.

According to their identity politics of hate, you are not Nigerian enough if you are not an idolater chanting the name of Peter Obi as your lord and saviour, and certainly don’t want the good of the country.

This is an infringement on the fundamental rights of all Nigerians, and as often done on matters like this, we have risen against the abusive trend and have reported its continuance to the authorities.

Word!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajimobi: No Free Land For Grazing / Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead / Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.