Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based (38632 Views)

LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by aje55393: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
there's always a first time to everything.....LP is gradually gaining such momentum.....there's always a first time to everything.....LP is gradually gaining such momentum........
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Emdebby2: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Miracle do happen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Tobijays: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Toneypen247:

Almighty Intelligent being, is the north developed compared to other regions?
cost of living in the north is the best in the country, ther are more millionaires more billionaires in the north than south
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Toneypen247(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tobijays:
cost of living in the north is the best in the country, ther are more millionaires more billionaires in the north than south

You funny guy.....how does this sound to you grin grin grin

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by olumide4christ: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reference:
That is the reality but he should not be discussing the prospects of other candidates but focus on selling his own wares.
Peter Obi may not win but he is definitely taking votes away from his party in large numbers.
And even Atiku wins it will not be by on the altar of a clear and decisive mandate which is itself a big problem.

I have said it previously that an Obi presidency though a breathe of fresh air will nonetheless be beset by huge problems.
He will be in power and in opposition simultaneously because the entire Legislature (the upper and lower houses) will be against him, the powerful Governor's Forum will also be against him making the hard decisions needed for reforming the country almost impossible.

It may just become a lame duck presidency.
However I salute his bravery in shaking the tree of liberty.

You have spoken well.

Unfortunately, a lot of Obidients say that they are not interested in any governorship but rather the presidency. They forget or are ignorant of the fact that without having members of the legislature and governors in their party, they will have things tough.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by plaindealer: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:
in the North 90% of our people are not tuned to social media.

Shouldn't this man be ashamed to say this?

I usually don't believe in conspiracy theory, but I am gradually believing the theory that northern political elites intentionally keep majority of northerners poor and uneducated just for their political gains.
The only reason why Tinubu and Shetimma and APC will pull this nonsense Muslim-Muslim ticket trick in the very first place is because they are confident on the ignorant and poverty of many northerners and how that will yield alot of political gains for them.

I weep for north cry

.see ya life, you are actually at the bottom of everything as usual.

All you have is mouth, but you are empty and shallow.

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by MetaPhysical: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:

I usually don't believe in conspiracy theory, but I am gradually believing the theory that northern political elites intentionally keep majority of northerners poor and uneducated just for their political gains.
The only reason why Tinubu and Shetimma and APC will pull this nonsense Muslim-Muslim ticket trick in the very first place is because they are confident on the ignorant and poverty of many northerners and how that will yield alot of political gains for them.

I weep for north cry

Are you just waking up to this knowledge, you need Atiku to tell you social media is not a party structure?

Not too late to support PDP or APC, pick one. They are different sides of same coin.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by EvangelistChuks(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
And miracles happen often.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by PharmacyStore: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by lagosrd: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:

I weep for north cry

Be ashamed of what? That is the gospel truth. The real voters in the north are not on social media. Millions of Almajiris, out of school children all litred all over the north is a big issue . Yet they will vote and your own in the south are kept indoors during election period.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by dway2life(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Help me ask them for front page ..who then are the people registering for vote online in the North... We don't want contradictions oo

IntelChief:

I weep for north cry
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by feedthenation(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
---Both Peter Obi and Atiku Abubarkar don't have any sound political ideologies---Peter Obi has jumped from APGA to PDP and now LP---he contested under PDP as VP in last election with Atiku---

He should have used his political acumen to develop APGA from a one party state in South East to a regional party and by now a national party---
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by ifihearam: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
DankemzI:
Let's do a NL experiment
If you're voting Obi of LP like
If you're voting Atiku of PDP share
If you're voting Tinubu of APC quote

Let's see if Obi is a social media president shocked

nA WHY DEM DEY CALL UNA SOCIAL MEDIA PARRY BE THIS SO..

OBI WILL ONLY WIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA...POLITICS IS ABOUT PRACTICAL REALITY,
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by vicdom(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:
Guber lists are been published.....

Benue.....Fr Alia for APC
Ebonyi... Chukwuma Odii for PDP , Nwifuru for APC
Delta......No candidate yet for PDP
Abia.....No candidate yet for APC
Rivers....Fubara/Tonye Cole (PDP/APC)

FHC......Justice Riman: Umahi risks 2 years term for even obtaining double nominations.... Agom-Eze Nwanyibuife Ann is the Ebonyi South APC Candidate.

kyase garfield1 kahal29 penguin2 Ojuntana vicdom ejimatic
I noticed that many ebonyians seem to like that young vibrant chukwuma odii far more than sen. Ogba.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by fergie001: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
vicdom:

I noticed that many ebonyians seem to like that young vibrant chukwuma odii far more than sen. Ogba.
He is young, 47 and too much money. A billionaire.....
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by garfield1: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
vicdom:

Yes fortunately for apc.fergie001 publish the whole list
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by fergie001: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
garfield1:

Yes fortunately for APC. publish the whole list
It was pasted at the INEC HQs in the respect States.

Bwacha was published for Taraba but his case is hard.
Kefas for Taraba PDP who is walking a tight rope as well.
Omo-Agege is also in for Delta PDP

I am still gathering others.......
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Kyase(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:

FHC......Justice Riman: Umahi risks 2 years term for even obtaining double nominations.... Agom-Eze Nwanyibuife Ann is the Ebonyi South APC Candidate.

Alia has won Benue already
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by fergie001: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

Alia has won Benue already
I have heard you Fr. grin
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Kyase(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:
I have heard you Fr. grin
grin
Delta pdp never settle ne
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by fergie001: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

grin
Delta pdp never settle ne
They submitted Sherriff 's name but INEC is on hold because of Court wahala.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Kyase(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:
They submitted Sherriff 's name but INEC is on hold because of Court wahala.
Pdp fit no get candidate for there oo
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by fergie001: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kyase:

Pdp fit no get candidate for there oo
They must.
INEC did something by pushing the Primaries earlier....the Appeal Court has until September to rule and the Supreme Court has until November. So, election will not have held so the Matawalle & Diri scenario won't happen.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by ejimatic: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:

. I think the window is still open for parties to field candidates
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Okpetruth(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Eeeeeh!!!. It is humans that are in social media oga. Just make available pvc to would-be voters then we shall see. @OBI-DIENT.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by SU50: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
ArewaNorth:

It is true that average Northern population don't have access to social media but quoting it at 90% is nonsensical verdict. Let say 55% but does that mean it is because of poverty and illiteracy?
Over 50yrs back Northerners have access to BBC Hausa, VOA Hausa, Deutch Welle Hausa Radio stations and many other local mainstream media houses which made us adherent listeners to those news stations. Ask those who have been to the North and they'll tell u that most Northerners listen to these news outlets everyday and strongly agreed that social media is just a source of misinformation and propaganda.
You rich people and literates who are so dogmatic and rendered your education useless for accepting every lies they feed to you on social media how does it make you look or act lke educated folks?
Look at the social media spaces today, look at how people peddle lies and do not even care to verify the authenticity of the news sources and are arrogantly claiming that they have been to school. This is the highest level of half baked knowledge a whole group of people were subjected into!

There is a movement which has been gaining traction calling for the quitting of social media by the white people, the ones who developed SM, someone is using SM as a metric for measuring development.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Jsaviour(f): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

100% True ...cold hard fact .. wether you like it or not

That miracle will shock you guys in 2023.

Atiku thinks social media is noise but ran to delete tweet when the same northerners threatened not to vote for him because of his tweet.

Labour party is not the focus, peter obi is.

APC and PDP are rattled

Wait until real on ground campaign starts.

The voters have chosen a man of vision not some oldies that have raped the nation dry to the point the nation's revenue isn't enough to service debts.

You should be worried and actively looking for a fit president who can salvage the nation not bigotry
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by valkaka(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
I don't think atiku and his cohorts understand that 2023 election is about candidate not party...Even if peter obi were to contest under APC..we will still vote for him..it's all about there personality not the so called party..so atiku should go and sit down afterall in 2019.. we voted for pdp cos of PO..let's wait and see how many votes he gets in 2023 without po.mtcchewww
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by adekolaelect(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Not for 2023 election with less than 8 months to go.
Even in Osun State, Labour Party had no agents in over 100 polling units
They should keeps gathering the momentum and sustain it for 2027 election
It's too late to gather momentum without structures on Ground when election is in February 2023.

The 2023 Presidential election is between PDP and APC...End of Discussion
And Tinubu is the southern president we can have now or we get back to Fulanis Atiku.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by remitarich(f): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2022
and the miracle will happen
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Penguin2: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
ejimatic:
. I think the window is still open for parties to field candidates

Only for state elections (House of Assembly and governorship).

National Assembly window is over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by ejimatic: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Only for state elections (House of Assembly and governorship).

National Assembly window is over.
T Noted,thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency / Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.