Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based (38661 Views)

LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by sayso: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2022
Throwback:

But Obi's running mate is from Mauritania.

At least Atiku’s part of Cameroun later became Nigerian territory.

Is Mauritania at the West end of West Africa close to Nigeria at the East end of West Africa?
why una dey give these OBIDIENTS nightmares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Petdagr8t(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2022
I believe in Miracles and by the grace of God miracles still happen.
Let the children of hate keep saying that Obi can't win the presidencial election but we are on God.
If God be for us , then the combined forces of Atiku Abubakar the Cameroonian and the Agbado master can't stop us.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:
in the North 90% of our people are not tuned to social media.

Shouldn't this man be ashamed to say this?

I usually don't believe in conspiracy theory, but I am gradually believing the theory that northern political elites intentionally keep majority of northerners poor and uneducated just for their political gains.
The only reason why Tinubu and Shetimma and APC will pull this nonsense Muslim-Muslim ticket trick in the very first place is because they are confident on the ignorant and poverty of many northerners and how that will yield alot of political gains for them.

I weep for north cry

You just say the truth
I swear
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by allicare: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:

I usually don't believe in conspiracy theory, but I am gradually believing the theory that northern political elites intentionally keep majority of northerners poor and uneducated just for their political gains.
The only reason why Tinubu and Shetimma and APC will pull this nonsense Muslim-Muslim ticket trick in the very first place is because they are confident on the ignorant and poverty of many northerners and how that will yield alot of political gains for them.

I weep for north cry

Weep for your self Mr man. Alhaji Atiku just spoke the truth and u are there writing nonsense. Though what you write is the true but it does not apply here under this circumstance, so keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by DonBenny77(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Miracle is loading

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by plaindealer: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2022
Pandora and his violent extremist ipob supporters don turn Labor party into a worthless, violent, intolerant and ibo bigoted party.

The SE is not ready for prime time or any interest in national politics, their approach is still crude, crass anti social and bigoted.

They listen to their own noise, they dance to their own songs and chants on social media and quickly concluded that they are powerful and relevant when in fact they are not and even worse.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by moufan: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2022
fact, Peter obi that will not win a single local government in nigeria. they think it's by social media.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Shut up!
Everyone against Pandora -Obi must be a yoruba and a Muslim.

See frustration

I wonder how you people think sef

Nwokem, I'm not responsible for your frustration.
Meanwhile, your tears are very delicious tongue

you are a yoruba muslim we know the tactics of disinformation, but ko le work
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by slowice(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2022
But a miracle is actually what Nigeria need to be from the shackles of wicked greedy and selfish politicians
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2022
And the Miracle will happen!
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by TheNoble007(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

100% True ...cold hard fact .. wether you like it or not

Nigeria don't deserve Peter Obi. That country don't deserve a change. Y'all prefer thieves, old men and charlatans who will even hire rogues to pose as Christian leaders. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by sehin79(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2022
daddy we did tell them they would not hear....
but they would come to there senses after the election...
typical lazy Nigerian.. they want to win presidential elections through yahoo yahoo or magic...
meanwhile this is coming from a man that as been in election since 1992...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Jaysane(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=114971136]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlBxIakVrYA

[/quote

We believe in miracles!!
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Okoroawusa: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2022
OptimistBrain:
All I know is God forbid BATthing

Imaging telling us people who dress up as Nitwits are upcoming "Bishop"

My question is have you ever hear of upcoming Brigadier Generals?
This one is still seeing Tinubu in his nightmare in a thread about Atiku.

This one don pass becarefull

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by ezechi242: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Everyone knows it

Obi will not even get up to 2 million votes.

FINAL RESULT
TINUBU = 8.4 MILLION VOTES

ATIKU = 4.1 MILLION VOTES

Obi = 1.7 Million votes

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin even if you tell tinubu this nonsense he go land u better slap.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by plaindealer: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:

I weep for north cry

Typical warped denigration of other Nigerians, you people are so tone deaf and out of touch.

You are from a region that's currently the poorest, the most backward and unproductive, a region where you kill and behead yourselves at will, a region where you don't even have rights or freedom of association and movement, your leaders are the most useless and incompetent in Nigeria so of what relevance is your own education when you are still primitive, violent, crude and intolerant in your ways and societal interactions.

You people are just too delusional and out of touch.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by plaindealer: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Everyone knows it

Obi will not even get up to 2 million votes.

FINAL RESULT
TINUBU = 8.4 MILLION VOTES

ATIKU = 4.1 MILLION VOTES

Obi = 1.7 Million votes

This must be from a rigged election because Pandora's votes shouldn't be more than 5,000.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by sencekompis: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2022
ADEYINKA GRANDSON IS VERY CORRECT ABOUT THE IBOS HORRIBLE TRIBE THEY ARE.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Akerele44(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
there's always a first time to everything.....LP is gradually gaining such momentum.....

Now u are talking
U also believe OBI can't win this presidential election

In the next 8yrs labour party won't be a new party again

Now u are saying the real fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by IgOga(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
there's always a first time to everything.....LP is gradually gaining such momentum.....

They are not gaining enough momentum to win in 2023. In politics there is no price for second place...winner takes it all.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by darichlife: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:

I weep for north cry

You need to understand that the northern oligarchs thrives on ignorance, I want it youths to remain dumb and senile in order to control them at will. The day the northern youths awakes, Nigeria will implode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by logizorla: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku called it miracle, and he is damn right, miracle is what we need in this country, and i tell you what? its gonna happen. smiley
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by dlaw70(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku the try calm down , u no be God

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Indispensable85(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha...........my belle oooooo.
Labour party is social media. Kikikikikikiki....
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by jrusky(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2022
Miracle from where na who wan do the miracle. Atiku has said ut all obi is online president marketed by those who said they are not Nigerians.

Miracle my a s s! Atiku abeg no worry yourself. The miracle he can not perform in 2019 to win his state even his village for pdp as presidential running mate?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Edmond001: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2022
And we believe in miracles
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by SmartPolician: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2022
DankemzI:
Let's do a NL experiment
If you're voting Obi of LP like
If you're voting Atiku of PDP share
If you're voting Tinubu of APC quote

Let's see if Obi is a social media president shocked

Una never wan get sense

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by onuman: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlBxIakVrYA

90% of Atiku's northerners not on social media, said Atiku.
In other words, Atiku is happy over the situation.
Educated people and people with money go to social media.
Intelligence is not associated with this Atiku man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Okeziesg(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2022
God rules the heart of men.. He bring one down n another up..
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by OptimistBrain: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:

This one is still seeing Tinubu in his nightmare in a thread about Atiku.

This one don pass becarefull
Have you seen an upcoming Brigadier General before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.