Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... (2335 Views)

Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / 2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Godoverevery: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2022
Please am appealing to labour party and Peter OBi supporters......what you guys do on social media Please when campaign start proper don't try it physically.

Am sounding this warning because of what I heard this morning in a motor park.

We have political thugs and trust me they have no other job but violence.

Peter Obi should ensure is supporters know what they say to political opponents on the street of SW and up North to avoid violence and destruction.

Blackmailing people with talks like
If they don't vote obi they will suffer....

They are senses or foolish if they don't vote obi etc shouldn't be spoken to people who don't support him during campaigns.

Politics is very dirty and trust me.......political thugs in lagos are really planning to go physical when campaign start.

I wouldn't want people to lose there life over nothing......please let campaign maturely.

Atiku,obi,tinubu children are living abroad....it will be foolishness for anyone to loose his/her over them.

Ps: see them all attacking me with insults and threat already.......lol...I hope they won't put this country in trouble with this attitude.

7 Likes

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2022
You are talking from your own point of view....
Havnt we hard enough from Tinubu and Atiku supporters??
Keep your warning to yourself ...
Are you guys afraid that Peter Obi might make it....
Please stop blackmailing a specific party....just because you are not in his team.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by colorsofrainbow: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:
Please am appealing to labour party and Peter OBi supporters......what you guys do on social media Please when campaign start proper don't try it physically.

Peter Obi should ensure is supporters know what they say to political opponents on the street of SW and up North to avoid violence and destruction.

They are senses or foolish if they don't vote obi etc shouldn't be spoken to people who don't support him during campaigns.

Politics is very dirty and trust me.......political thugs in lagos are really planning to go physical when campaign start.

I wouldn't want people to lose there life over nothing......please let campaign maturely.

Tinubu's agbado boys are now jittery because of the impending massive beating awaiting them at the polls grin grin grin

No be OBIdient citizens tell Tinubu to go hire Bokoharam terrorist as VP and no be OBIdient citizens tell am make e go hire agberos as bishops committing heavy sacrilege against the body of Christ which he will pay dearly for. No be OBIdient citizens tell Tinubu make e threaten say Nigerian youths will labour till DEATH. Well,he has started labouring till DEATH starting from his homestate. We will formally announce his real DEATH soon.
Make una face una problem.Blackmailing is dead on arrival grin grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Godoverevery: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Jennifer663:
Please stop blackmailing a specific party....just because you are not in his team.

My own view??

Do you know how many top people have complained about threat they get because they support another aspirant?

How many people have threatened you for not supporting tinubu or atiku??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Godoverevery: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu's agbado boys are now jittery because of the impending massive beating awaiting them at the polls grin grin grin

No be OBIdient citizens tell Tinubu to go hire Bokoharam terrorist as VP and no be OBIdient citizens tell am make e go hire agberos as bishops committing heavy sacrilege against the body of Christ.
Make una face una problem. Blackmailing is dead on arrival grin grin

When it start .....Internet will never forget I made this post.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Abdul05: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
they should be prepared to go back to their jungle.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Obidient4life2: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

Truth must be said! Let the political thugs get ready to do their worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Parachoko: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

No be OBIdient citizens tell Tinubu to go hire Bokoharam terrorist as VP and no be OBIdient citizens tell am make e go hire agberos as bishops committing heavy sacrilege against the body of Christ.
Make una face una problem. Blackmailing is dead on arrival grin grin
Nobody is stopping you guys from supporting your candidates, let's just do it in peace.

Election should not been seen as war

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Leave them, I have told them several times, you are building up bitterness and hatred against other tribes for supporting their own, you are maligning, cursing and insulting others, you are planting devil's apple every but when they started feeding you with it , you will start crying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Viscuz: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Jennifer663:

Chai one bottle for you . U Dey game proper
Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

My own view??

Do you know how many top people have complained about threat they get because they support another aspirant?

Am not supporting anyone...
Neither am i taking policies on my head!!
Just speaking out what's right and wrong to myself.
Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Ravenna: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Leave them..
They will learn in a very hard way..
Agbado and Cassava na their mate?!

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by colorsofrainbow: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

When it start .....Internet will never forget I made this post.
You wanna start killing citizens the way you killed Endsars protesters?

Keep threatening Nigerians. Na una go lose las las and devil bless una,after killing Nigerians to appease Tinubu and Peter Obi still wins,you know where you and your Tinubu will end up.
Criminals! Why una no go hire Pope join??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by successmatters(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

Go and rest bro, even those mechanics and agberos knows what to do, they are all supporting Peter Obi.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Viscuz:

Chai one bottle for you . U Dey game proper
Two bottles joor grin
Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by colorsofrainbow: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Nobody is stopping you guys from supporting your candidates, let's just do it in peace.

Election should not been seen as war

When Tinubu's agbado boys keep attacking OBIdient citizens,what have you said??

End your hypocrisy

15 Likes

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Parachoko: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

When Tinubu's agbado boys keep attacking OBIdient citizens,what have you said??

End your hypocrisy
Well, nah una sabi.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Viscuz: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

You dey whine me ?

Guy make your mind dey common.

Who you dey play Pikini talk for?

Na Labour Party or Obi supporters destroy shop after PDP win Osun?

Na Labour Party or Obi supporters say e him and e family go labor till death?

Na Labour Party or Obi supporters break copper head on Election Day ?

Na Labour Party or Obi supporters Dey call people IPob or iyamiri party?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Godoverevery: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Jennifer663:

Am not supporting anyone...
Neither am i taking policies on my head!!
Just speaking out what's right and wrong to myself.

What is very wrong is threatening people or tribe for not supporting Peter obi.

No Peter obi supporters has come out to say anyone is threatening them for not supporting apc or pdp.

Otedola was getting death threat because he supports tinubu isn't that madness.

Is politics do or die......I wish I could record what this people were saying this morning so everyone can be very careful.

Wrote this thread so we can avoid ethic clash...

I can never support any nigeria politician cos they are all the same but it will be foolish for anyone to loose his/her for people who there children are abroad.

7 Likes

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2022
My pvc is Ready plus my mom own my sister own my girlfriend own plus my whole works own plus my friends and his wife and side chicks grin plus his works too all will be for peter obi that total number 50 votes plus my church and my business friends add up 100 votes cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Viscuz: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Jennifer663:

Two bottles joor grin

Relax we go shayo untop APC urchins tears after election

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by successmatters(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
My pvc is Ready plus my mom own my sister own my girlfriend own plus my whole works own plus my friends and his wife and side chicks grin plus his works too all will be for peter obi that total number 50 votes plus my church and my business friends add up 100 votes cool

I feel you bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Vote4ObiDatti: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

Olodo is giving advice to people that are wiser than him. Mr Novice, politics is local and it is local people that would campaign too. Same way you can't go to Alaba market, churches or enlightened environment to campaign for Tinubu without being disgraced is also same reason why Obi supporters won't go to Mushin or Oshodi underbridge to campaign for Obi. In the muslim North, it is also muslims there that would campaign in their streets and mosques, not Christians or Southerners.

Your thread is absolute rubbish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Aldol: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

My own view??

Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso supporters are quietly waiting for Election Day. If you go against Obi in those ibo dominated shops, they might lynch you, yes that's how aggressive they are now.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

What is very wrong is threatening people or tribe for not supporting Peter obi.

No Peter has to say anyone is threatening them for not supporting apc or pdp.

Otedola was getting death threat because he supports tinubu isn't that madness.

Is politics do or die......I wish I could record what this people were saying this money so everyone can be very careful.

Wrote this thread so we can avoid ethic clash...

I can never support any nigeria politician cos they are all the same but it will be foolish for anyone to loose his/her for people who there children are abroad.
Cool....
Av never heard of that before but i guess its left for the ones taking it personal.
Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Viscuz:

Relax we go shayo untop APC urchins tears after election
Hahahahahaha
You are funny ooo
Dont shout this oo
Before they cry now.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:

I feel you bro grin
i kid you not oh! Obi is getting nothing less from me 300 votes angry am not taking about my kid brother and sisters own me in particular
Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by DeepThroater: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2022
When news of the first successful Nigerian coup began to filter around the country, the Plebs did not know what to make of it. Just like how Julius Caeser's murder was initially celebrated by the Roman mob after Brutus made his reasons why he conspired to kill his friend for the sake of the republic, the Nigerian masses began to align with the Igbo junta but as soon as details began to filter in on the assassination lists and the composition of the conspirators, the masses withdrew their support. But something else refused to abate and that was Igbo insensitivity to the drastic mood swing in places like the north. The Igbo, rather than recalibrate his crude utterances continued to rub into the noses of their Hausa hosts that they were now in full control of affairs. This boastful arrogance did not get unnoticed by the Hausa plebs. The BBC sensing this great opportunity , decided to put more cracks into the divide in their Hausa broadcasts to the north. The BBC will be airing gloring tributes to Igbo ingenuity in their English broadcast while instigating the Hausas to see the Igbo coup for what it is: an Igbo agenda. Now it didnt help matters that the Igbo petty trader will rub it on the noses of his Hausa customers or the Igbo supervisor at the Railway yard was seen carrying his shoulders unusually higher than he was used to before his fellow Nigerian workers.

The pogroms happened and it was no ones fault but your Igbo arrogance .

This Igbo arrogance has not abated and from all indications will never go away.

Peter Obi's campaign has gained notoriety due to its self imposed Igbo champions on social media who are using his presidency as a trojan horse for an Igbo presidency despite the man telling them not to equate his bid to that of a regional competition.

Obi is by no means popular. He has become notorious like Buhari for his fanatical supporters .

For allI know this Obidient campaign is a much needed deflection from the now moribund Igbo Zionist movement that has taken much energy and zeal from their youth. Like an exorcised evil spirit, the demon of IPOB Zionism in the form of a resurgent Biafran agitation needs another body to posses and unfortunately, Peter Obi's already doomed campaign served as its host.

I for one know that this DisObidient movement will not go quietly into the night after Obi loses massively next year. It is what these zealots and Igbo supremascist do to channel their angst that we should all be watching out for as the Igbo never accepts defeat in a civil manner but will find ways to destroy and discredit the process leading to his defeat. They did it in 1966, 1967 and repeated their folly in 1993.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Validated: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

Atiku,obi,tinubu children are living abroad....it will be foolishness for anyone to loose his/her over them.

Ps: see them all attacking me with insults and threat already.......lol...I hope they won't put this country in trouble with this attitude.
Where were these rgugs in 2014 when you used same social media to destroy Jonathan?
Abeg go and sit down.
Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Viscuz: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Validated:

Where were these rgugs in 2014 when you used same social media to destroy Jonathan?
Abeg go and sit down.

Leave vagabonds alone they can do the needful like helinues

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by DeepThroater: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Truth must be said! Let the political thugs get ready to do their worst.

There is such a thing known as Silent Jungle and a phenomenon associated with it.

You see, the jungle goes eerily silent at night. Not because all life forms have retired for the night but because when it goes dark in the jungle another set of beasts take over - the predators. Everyone , including the predators are on silent mode to avoid detection from being preyed upon or to make preying more efficient.

There is a time for noise and there is a time to wonder why everyone is so silent.

Before the pogroms , the Hausas and Fulanis became deathly silent. Your forefathers mistook their silence as a form of resignation to Igbo rule not knowing those ones where busy sharpening their swords and daggers.

This phenomenon known as Silent Jungle has been applied by astrophysicists in explaining the deathly quietness of our galaxy. These scientists will tell you that we are being too noisy not only from all the probes wevare sending into space but also by announcing ourselves with our digital footprints that have been travelling deep into space since Hitler made the first televised broadcast at the Berlin Olympics of 1933. Somebody is watching and taking notes of all that noise ever since and they probably on their way to meet us .

So if you like keep broadcasting your arrogance in light of every negativity that has come out from your blighted region.

Its your call.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

You're absolutely right bro.

In heated political period, people have to watch their words on the street..

Social media isn't the real world... people still fail to realize this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TVC PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE / I Really Feel Very Very Stupid Right Now Supporting Tinubu / Can Tinubu Win the North West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.