Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. (5415 Views)

Clarion Call For Atiku Supporters, Please Get In Here / Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... / Peter Obi Supporters Please Avoid This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by mubarak89(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lately, I have been learning a lot from Tinubu supporters. They seem to have explanations for every thing relating to the APC presidential candidate. Therefore, I have chosen never to jump to conclusions until they share their wise counsel, especially on matters concerning JAGABAN.

So, in light of these, please can Tinubu supporters help to explain the attached picture? WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON HERE?

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by Zonefree(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
The kind of job men do for money ee undecided

So, a man will be using his dick to rub Tinubu's dry nyash just to stop him from falling undecided

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by Kaycee9242(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Urchins will avoid this thread like plague

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by viyon02: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kikikikikikiki, of course they will say it is picture shop, sorry photo shop. grin grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by Urheadmaster(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
viyon02:
Kikikikikikiki, of course they will say it is picture shop, sorry photo shop. grin grin grin

He could have fell down if they didn't Photoshop him tongue

14 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by buckeyemedia: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by buckeyemedia: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:

He could have fell down if they didn't Photoshop him tongue
You might have made more sense, if you were not a cartoon character.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by shogosco: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
uhmm...
Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by epondudu: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

So, a man will be using his dick to rub Tinubu's dry nyash just to stop him from falling undecided
Hear this one Chai! Corrupt mind bro forget the heaven race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by gozmok1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
I remember vividly when I told you that aggrieved northern Christians are supporting Obi and G5 group you called me baby politician it's now obvious don't worry more are coming grin

Many factors working against Tinubu
*APC mismanagement of nation economy and high insecurity across the country, people can't travel by roads, or rail, cost of air transport is on highest price since the creation of this country travelling by air in 2015 from East to Lagos that was around 18k is now 90k, East to Abuja is now 70k, Land transport very expensive, every commodities increased to 300%, people are suffering, I doubt if you are in this country, Nigerians will aggressively vote out APC

* Muslim-Muslim ticket will affect his chances in Southwest, South-East, Middle Belt and Christians in far north who are going through a lot with insecurity
*Old age and fragile health will work against him

* Oluwale falsification of his identity and drug cases

Many bad factors working against him

Those around him are just milking him

Third position await Tinubu

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by Ritchiee: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Stupidity 2.0
Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by Zooposki(f): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Them wedge am.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by sunboy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
I’m not Tinubu supporter but there’s some common sense in this, not politics.

Man is on a moving vehicle, and his two hands up not holding any rail… even a young man would potentially get hurt if the vehicle abruptly breaks or swerves… security guy is just doing his job in abundance of precaution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by LadyRosa(f): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
angry
Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by grandstar(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na wa oh if really true.

Today, I have truly seen a tortoise with hunchback.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by LadyRosa(f): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
sunboy:

Man is on a moving vehicle, and his two hands up not holding any rail… even a young man would potentially get hurt if the vehicle abruptly breaks or swerves… security guy is just doing his job in abundance of precaution.

But the others are not holding anything as support na

12 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by greatermax77(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nigerian politicians are just to wicked and senseless, they see that this man is not sound but the still support him for what they will gain, not for national interest.
But the most annoying part is gullible youths supporting this man.
They do not know what they want

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by sunboy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
LadyRosa:

But the others are not holding anything as support na

You don’t see that from that picture, their hands are not in the air!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by Noblechykk(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
sunboy:

You are trying to be clever by half. Hope Uzodimma who is standing at the edge is not even holding anything. If you know the speed at which that vehicle moves you will understand that there is no such thing like abrupt break. Tinubu is sick which is normal. Even younger ones fall sick. I fall sick, you will fall sick, that's one of the things that made us humans; but it is worrisome that some people are repackaging him as someone who is healthy and mentally fit to handle the stress that comes with the office of the President

8 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by LadyRosa(f): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
sunboy:

You don’t see that from that picture, their hands are not in the air!

Hands in the air or not, that shouldn't be a reason for such ,he was looking like he would break his neck should he fall

Modified

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by IGBOSON1: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
sunboy:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Well, i give you kudos for at least trying to mount a reasoned defence! wink

11 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
sunboy:

No dey disguise...the others are not holding anything

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by Maynman: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
mubarak89:

Looks gay gan
Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by dazzlingd(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
To prevent him from falling, that's his job aa his personal body guard

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by dazzlingd(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Not an easy job, but it pays his bills

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by Ezebinaugwu(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=buckeyemedia post=118674917][/quote]

Still better pass oloshwo wey em pussy don dry finish and em still wan dey relevant
Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by omowolewa: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Security Support

Vote Yele
Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by techWriter1: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kikikikikikiki, of golf they will think it is picture shop, sorry photo shop
Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by 4song: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by Babaken(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
E don reach Like this.
Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by sunboy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Well, i give you kudos for at least trying to mount a reasoned defence! wink

I don’t defend Tinubu I’m being objective here… I’ve said this here many times… Tinubu, Obi and Atiku are one and same people with same ideology.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. by BATified2023: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL / If This Information Is True.....then The Week Will Be Interesting. / I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.