Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Is That Training That Your Parents Didn't Give You That You Don't Regret - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Training That Your Parents Didn't Give You That You Don't Regret (213 Views)

My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k / His Parents Didn't Approve Of His Engagement. Should I Attend As A Friend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Training That Your Parents Didn't Give You That You Don't Regret by ALISMILE(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2022
Mine is birthday celebration.
Growing up as a kid my parents never marked any of my birthday.
I love the fact that I grew up without really attaching so much importance to birthday celebration.
I'm trying to nurture my kids along that part.
Re: What Is That Training That Your Parents Didn't Give You That You Don't Regret by Benki003(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Relying on people

Mom thought me not to rely on people that the would fail me and it’s working for me like that

1 Like

Re: What Is That Training That Your Parents Didn't Give You That You Don't Regret by Internet22: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Same with me. If not for bank I won't remember my birthday most times.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

And So It Began........ / In Need Of Andriod Phone / Mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.