Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN (32766 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' / Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Ugoww01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stop trying to convince us, we already know the truth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by manikspears: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
christistruth01:

You become a Christian by accepting Christ with all your Heart not by Joining CAN

The Catholic Church is not part of CAN

It is obvious that you are one of those hungry people recruited to pose as bishops in that scam APC pulled

Try to dey get sense:
https://www.thecable.ng/five-years-catholic-church-returns-can/amp
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by cornelman: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Can you even win your own trust, yourself?

Point out one person you know personally as a bishop among them.
Stop acting like a confused hypocrite.

Cos we all know that Muric is intentional about his own.

ElSudani:
The condescending attitude of CAN towards the northern clergymen is saddening.
They were expecting flamboyant pastors drenched in gold jewelries and big SUVs.
They quickly tagged the Northerners as touts and mechanics because they looked simple.
Such hypocrisy. I will never trust the CAN leadership ever again.
These are the same people you told us you were fighting for.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Opmic: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Not funny. It is unacceptable to mock Allah. This is the bigotry that you have been using to jinx those you supported in 2015 & 2019 and made them to l'ule.
You just jinxed them with your carelessness, hatred and bigotry again. Do not mock other people's faith and God, you need to learn where to draw the line so you won't ruin your life at a young age.

Asiwaju Tinubu and anyone who desire to win must pray against receiving supports from bigots and terrorists.
If it was real life you might have tried to burn him to death for treason

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
ElSudani:

1 Thessalonians 5:21

Have you done that? Fake Christians everywhere. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Mohammed is a fake prophet and child molester.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Christistruth00: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
manikspears:

It is obvious that you are one of those hungry people recruited to pose as bishops in that scam APC pulled

Try to dey get sense:
https://www.thecable.ng/five-years-catholic-church-returns-can/amp

Ok Catholic’s were not in CAN till they rejoined
Stop eating Garri soaked in Mkpuru Miri Water

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by ElSudani: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
cornelman:
Can you even win your own trust, yourself?

Point out one person you know personally as a bishop among them.
Stop acting like a confused hypocrite.

Cos we all know that Muric is intentional about his own.

Listen to yourself, I must know them personally to believe they are Christians?
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Alvino1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
They are talking of the Muslim/Muslim ticket as if any Muslim in Nigeria would ever accept a Christian/Christian ticket, as if thats not enough, they got some f***kers dressed in Christian cleric attires as if any Muslim would keep shut if a Christian/Christian candidate should pull such stunt.... now this congenital id***t is coming to say trash..... funny sha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by ismodiwa(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
I can't wait to see CAN official statement when Asiwaju wins the Election..
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by seunayantokun(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why are these people in love with lying? Good Muslims practice good moral but muric, shetiima, tinubu and one lying machine from kwara have never been known for truthfulness.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Amspecial: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
May God almighty punish you for bringing Jesus into your madness you will die a painful death
baritereign24:
CAN is a fraudulent organization they are forming JESUS who die on the cross..I tinubu we trust...behold the incoming president 2023
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Ultimate213: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Muric and His Director are confused...,Why not let CAN Speak for the Body of CHRIST
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by toye440: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Those were MURIC ordained Bishops. Unfortunately the look more like Bikiosks lmfao �����
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Hydroxide(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
she is a terrorist. Muhammad raped 12 years girl.
I really sorry for her. Those are the kind of people pulling this country backward. Tribalism and religion bigotry don damaged her brain to reason critically.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Dmano: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Abeg make una leave mumuric be,he dey leave his name
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by danhans(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
ElSudani:
The condescending attitude of CAN towards the northern clergymen is saddening.
They were expecting flamboyant pastors drenched in gold jewelries and big SUVs.
They quickly tagged the Northerners as touts and mechanics because they looked simple.
Such hypocrisy. I will never trust the CAN leadership ever again.
These are the same people you told us you were fighting for.

Are sure you are a christian?Do you know more than CAN?Do you know what it takes to be Bishop
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by baritereign24(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
effort1:

Shows is the identity of the 30 pastors and the names of their churches. If not, you Muslims are bunch of liars and deceivers.

If anyone had done this to Islam, you would have murdered the person in cold blood by now
CAN wanted to lure APC into presenting a weak candidate, they said "2023 is Chr.stian President or nothing". APC didn't fall for their gimmick, they presented their strongest and best. Again, they started another one "Running Mate must be Christ.an", again, APC choose the best as running mate. You can't blackmail the APC. We are not a religious organisation but a Political party. There's a massive difference between CAN and Christians. Christians are righteous people who behave like Christ, CANare politicians who behave like PDP.
I Am A Christian And A Pastor And Asiwaju Tinubu Is My Candidate

- Pastor Tunde Bakare
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by baritereign24(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
renheart:
Who is Muric to decide a real or fake bishop. They should focus on issues relating to them and stay clear from issues concerning Christendom
CAN wanted to lure APC into presenting a weak candidate, they said "2023 is Chr.stian President or nothing". APC didn't fall for their gimmick, they presented their strongest and best. Again, they started another one "Running Mate must be Christ.an", again, APC choose the best as running mate. You can't blackmail the APC. We are not a religious organisation but a Political party. There's a massive difference between CAN and Christians. Christians are righteous people who behave like Christ, CANare politicians who behave like PDP.

- Pastor Tunde Bakare
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Well. I'm not surprised the so called religion organizations in the country have turned to voice of supporter groups of their choice of political parties.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by manikspears: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

Ok Catholic’s were not in CAN till they rejoined
Stop eating Garri soaked in Mkpuru Miri Water

You are the one who is high. Next time, confirm what you intend to write before being stupid world wide, you dingbat.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by ElSudani: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
danhans:

Are sure you are a christian?Do you know more than CAN?Do you know what it takes to be Bishop

The point is not whether they are Bishops or not. They are Christians from the north. This is the crux of the matter.
Is CAN not angry because a Northern Christian was not nominated by APC?
Then why is CAN trying to discredit these same folks by calling them fake?
Must you be a Bishop to be a Christian? I was not converted to Christianity, I was born into it if you must know.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Babinski: 12:13am On Jul 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
An Islamic head now knows who's a bishop more than CAN.

I dey shame for this man and his family members

Akintola and his MURIC contraption are nothing but a means of putting food on the table. Take him serious at your own risk.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by FILEBE(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2022
This Muric shouldn't be speaking for Muslims in Nigeria. The Nigerian man has lost it totally
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by kayusely70(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2022
The have been blinded by their hatred for BAT. God shall shame them all!
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by effort1: 1:03am On Jul 23, 2022
baritereign24:

- Pastor Tunde Bakare

Focus on what I asked you to do.

Show us the identity of the pastors at your evil unveiling
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by sencekompis: 1:21am On Jul 23, 2022
OLORIBURUKU MUMURIC
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Doyou2019: 1:26am On Jul 23, 2022
descarado:
We can now see who has been bankrolling this guy.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Doyou2019: 1:28am On Jul 23, 2022
descarado:
We can now see who has been bankrolling this guy.

I am going to have a hard time accepting that anyone supporting this Tinubu guy is not being bankrolled one way or the other.
It just doesn't make sense how full-grown people would decide to put their reputation or the lack of it on the line for such a demonic cause.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Christistruth00: 1:28am On Jul 23, 2022
manikspears:

You are the one who is high. Next time, confirm what you intend to write before being stupid world wide, you dingbat.

Back to sender in Jesus Name
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by simpleken(m): 1:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Jemex003:

Work is fine thanks and you?
Fine
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Newton2024:
I don't know why all Islam'ic terrorist organizations (Boko-Haram, ISWAP, Ansaruislam, MURIC, etc) are always surporting APC. Is it that it is Buhari's government that is sponsoring these religious terrorists?
Saudi Arabia controls the country though northern elites. Their plan is to have the most populous African nation be under their religion and control. We are basically being fought over by Whites, Chinese and Arabians with Arabians winning even though it seems like the Chinese are. Eventually this entire country will be Islamised.

This started in the 70’s.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Set To Hit N500 At Parallel Market After CBN Devaluation / Angiama Community Residents Happy As Automobiles Arrive For The First Time / Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.