Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,115 members, 7,867,219 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting (583 Views)

American Interracial Couple Celebrates 48 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice. / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 50th Wedding Anniversary In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Update From . COM

A UK-Based Nigerian Couple, Bode and Elizabeth Oyebamire, have welcomed their first child after 10 years of waiting, Reports.

The Couple's Church, C.C.C. City Parish Family, Barking, United Kingdom, shared the news, As Sighted By On Facebook.

"Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah. We are rejoicing over the arrival of CCC White City Parish’s miracle baby. After 10 years of waiting upon the Lord, countless prayers afflictions and trials and tribulations, Ldr Bode and Cape Elder Sister Elizabeth Oyebamire are proud parents to baby Imole. With the continuous spiritual support from Shepherd Wale Onafuye and the parents’ unshakeable faith, God performed a miracle."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting by Ahmed0336(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Congratulations to them.

God please answer the prayers of my neighbour, over 13 years still waiting for the fruits of the womb embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Congratulations to them.

God please answer the prayers of my neighbour, over 13 years still waiting for the fruits of the womb embarassed

See More Good News @ www.. Com
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
See More Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting by Righteousness2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
To GOD be the Glory..

My Father, I use this ones as a point of contact to all who are out there in pains, believing and waiting on you. What GOD cannot do, does not Exist!
I Decree in the Name of JESUS ! This day , this week , this month will not pass them by. I Declare they conceive their children in JESUS Name...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting by Sijo01(f): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thank God for His loving kindness.

Congratulations to the couple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting by DoveXlover: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wonderful couples, beautiful and cute baby.
Now they should treat the baby like a raw egg and not allow everyone access to the baby.
They have come a long way.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting by DontBullshitMe: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2022
IVF to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrates As They Welcome A Baby After 10 Years Of Waiting by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oga Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

. / How African Parents Raise Their Kids? Share Your Experience While Growing Up! / Served Boss 14years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.