Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform (5233 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by CrisNews: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
'Omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Nigerian Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform

A Nigerian woman sent social media into a frenzy after she proudly rocked her husband's military uniform.

The pregnant lady took to TikTok to show off how she looked in the full...

Visit the link below for more details...

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=0&pagename=1658496937OmoYouTryReactionsAsPregnantNigerianLadyRocksHerHusbandsArmyUniformCrisben.html

1 Like

Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Awwww
Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by taiwohouse9: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Getting bullied on the internet is worse than getting bullied in real life- for most people. Stop letting mean people shape your reality. Here's how to stop being triggered by cyberbullies. Join me on YouTube . Premiering now. Please subscribe, like and share .Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkZYW0JHBTc
Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by maureensylvia(f): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nawaoooo
Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by DriverX: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
nonsense
Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
LET LADIES RULE!! See how hot and beautiful she looks with that uniform
Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by etrange: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
She looks beautiful, but I thought this was illegal? Can't remember, but I read somewhere civilians are not allowed to put on military outfits in Nigeria.
Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by Nonexisting: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
She try. I will never support my sisters to marry soldiers. Widowhood is not common in my family and I won't like them to start it.
Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by Zonefree(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Latashia:
That's good. Now, let her enter forest and start chasing bandits and terrorists. That's what RULERS do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by Zonefree(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
etrange:
She looks beautiful, but I thought this was illegal? Can't remember, but I read somewhere civilians are not allowed to put on military outfits in Nigeria.
Military outfits wey bandits dey use flex

1 Like

Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by etrange: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Military outfits wey bandits dey use flex

So? Bandits are already criminals. They also use unlicensed guns. Does that make it less illegal?
Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by Zonefree(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
etrange:

So? Bandits are already criminals. They also use unlicensed guns. Does that make it less illegal?
I'm sorry I don't have the answer to your question. I'm already on my 4th bottle. I no too dey sabi things when I high.

1 Like

Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by honour7: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
etrange:

She is married to a soldier, she is no longer a civilian
Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by etrange: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2022
honour7:

She is married to a soldier, she is no longer a civilian

I see.
Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by PerfectStranger(m): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Latashia:
Let ladies rule where and what?
Re: 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform by rowland545(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm sorry I don't have the answer to your question. I'm already on my 4th bottle. I no too dey sabi things when I high.
haahhahah funny answer

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Cousin Said She Loves Me / Very Curvy Maids(house Help) / THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.