Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State (1050 Views)

Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Kano State Candidates In Rano LG (Pictures) / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Oyo State Candidates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by pleasureosondu(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Anambra State Labour Party meet in Awka to present State Candidates.

https://twitter.com/OselokaHObaze/status/1550485318498926595?t=4v_tm1G9IiZ_KwS_rKhjgw&s=19

Lalasticala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by successmatters(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nice one
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by pleasureosondu(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
If you want to quote me, do so with a level of sanity, maturity and self-decorum. Not everyone will support your candidate.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by majamajic(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
No be Victor Umeh be that ?
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by Fahdiga(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Bro were you there live?
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by njamani: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by pleasureosondu(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by Fahdiga(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Should that be your problem or you wan come kidnap me? Or is the info not actually happening right? And even if I say yes, how do you verify it? You go trouble 4 where peace dey. No need to trade words with you.
You are just faster than your shadow or I must say you are afraid of your own shadow. As a Peter Obi supporter, I asked you a harmless question and even called you a brother but all you could process in your brain is evil as if I have traded words with you on this forum or anywhere else. This is even the first time I'll be mentioning you here. If that's the way you see it or if this is your way of life I'm sorry to have mentioned you. Goodbye.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by EmzyT: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by pleasureosondu(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
You are just faster than your shadow or I must say you are afraid of your own shadow. As a Peter Obi supporter, I asked you a harmless question [and even called you a brother but all you could process in your brain is evil as if I have traded words with you on this forum or anywhere else. This is even the first time I'll be mentioning you here. If that's the way you see it or if this is your way of life I'm sorry to have mentioned you. Goodbye.
I didn't see at the bolded initially. Took you for one of those miscreants always on my mentions. Apologies, Fellow comrade.
I'm not in Awka but I do have people there and in some states for grassroot mobilization. Again, my sincere apologies fellow comrade.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by Truthisunique2: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Labour and town hall meeting be like 5&6

I am waiting for state to state Campaign rallies to begin, we would now be seeing who is serious
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by Fahdiga(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
pleasureosondu:
I didn't see at the bolded initially. Took you for one of those miscreants always on my mentions. Apologies, Fellow comrade.
I'm not in Awka but I do have people there and in some states for grassroot mobilization. Again, my sincere apologies fellow comrade.
Alright bro. No problem. Are you working with the main campaign team?
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by Sergio101(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please Anambra is strictly APGA.
For presidential.....we are Obidient

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by Sergio101(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2022

For presidential.....we are Obidient .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by Treasure17(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
We are getting there. Proudly OBIDIENT and Yusful.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by pleasureosondu(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Alright bro. No problem. Are you working with the main campaign team?
No. Going solo
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by pleasureosondu(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sergio101:

For presidential.....we are Obidient
grin
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by Fahdiga(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
pleasureosondu:
No. Going solo
Alright keep it up bro. I like what you do.
Re: Photos Of Labour Party Presenting State Candidates In Anambra State by pleasureosondu(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Alright keep it up bro. I like what you do.
All the best too, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) / Don't Vote For Dose That Will Be Carried To Places On Wheelchair - Peter Obi / Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.