Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency (1046 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Obisbetter: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Adams Oshiomole on his interview last night was so calm , sober and respectful.
He called Peter Obi my Excellency.

Obidients have wiped Adams 4b4 cord grin grin

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGQOFa6eCPQ
Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Realguyman1(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2022
Baba wey nor well, he dey shout emilokan....

2 Likes

Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Africana1123(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2022
Peter Obi is not going to win this election but I want him in the race

So ipob can waste thier vote on him instead of voting for Atiku

I need to start saving money grin
I want to buy gift for our incoming president 2023 senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Baba must accept the gift niii sha!!!

I love you jagaban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Skyfornia(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Omo you could see fear and insecurity all over Oshiomole.. 2023 na your mate?
Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by vastolord4(m): 7:12am On Sep 29, 2022
It is a very lengthy video
Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by johnbd: 7:16am On Sep 29, 2022
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

Obedience is better than sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Towncrier007(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Excellent
Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Penguin2: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2022
When Tinubu’s quenching is confirmed, we all know the part of the divide that Oshiomole will align.

Oshiomole is becoming Obidient

4 Likes

Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Light78: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Africana1123:

I love you jagaban

What makes you think he won't win? Don't you know many Nigerians are behind him?

He does his thing and gain the love of the masses.

Datti does his thing in the north, and he gains the love of the northerners.

Stop living in the 90's. The system has changed and you know that.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Okoroawusa: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Very wonderful interview. Oshiomhole was on top of his game throughout the interview. At a time Seun Okinbaloye didn't know what to ask again.
Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Efuaye(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Reality is staring all of them in the face!

Only the fo*l are still living in denial.
Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Africana1123(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Light78:

What makes you think he won't win? Don't you know many Nigerians are behind him?

He does his thing and gain the love of the masses.

Datti does his thing in the north, and he gains the love of the northerners.

Stop living in the 90's. The system has changed and you know that.
who are the Nigerians? you mean ipob grin keep deceiving yourself
Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by zeuss: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Africana1123:

I love you jagaban

.......buy him shekpe and Benson na im sure pass to Jinja baba.......which pit you dey? Baba mc olumo say make we converge for alausa park 4pm...roja
Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Nationalpikin: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Is now clear to them. That Peter obi is winning this 2023 election,

2 Likes

Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by descarado: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2022
His voice is filled with uncertainty and fear.
Re: Watch Sober, Calmer, Respectful Adams Oshiomole Called Obi My Excellency by Igboland: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2022
Your love for Tinubu is organic
He is indeed the best among the trio.

Africana1123:

I love you jagaban

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Barrister Attah Ochinke As PDP Ikom/boki Reps Candidate / Rufai Oseni Sleeping On Live TV. Photos And Video. / Taraba Labour Party Campaign Fund Stolen By Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.