Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People (6555 Views)

What Animal Did Your Culture Prevent Your People From Killing? / WHY DID YOUR PEOPLE SELL SLAVES TO WHITES? / What Are Your People (Ethnicity) Known For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2007
@youngdics the GREAT,
If realy your from North. you are more than great.
coconut head like you. but i still like your dream. you are a great dreamer.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by doyin13(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2007
We shall invade the south of Nigeria
like the encroaching Sahara.

Walahi Talahi
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2007
@willywilly

ITS NOT A DREAM IT WAS IN MY IMAGINATION AND WHEN EVER I SEE SOMETHING IN MY IMAGINATION ITS ALWAYS TRUE,INCHA-ALLAH WHEN I BECOME THE PRESIDENT I WILL LET EVERY-TRIBE BE ON THEIR OWN JUST LIKE WE WERE BEFORE THIS CRAZY EUROPEANS CAME AND SPOILT IT.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by wendymanda: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2007

ITS NOT A DREAM IT WAS IN MY IMAGINATION AND WHEN EVER I SEE SOMETHING IN MY IMAGINATION ITS ALWAYS TRUE,INCHA-ALLAH WHEN I BECOME THE PRESIDENT I WILL LET EVERY-TRIBE BE ON THEIR OWN JUST LIKE WE WERE BEFORE THIS CRAZY EUROPEANS CAME AND SPOILT IT.

It was in your imagination? Idiot do you know that saying something is in your imagination is worst than having it as a dream? Please go read something and stop making Muslims look worst than they need to. Your statements are so incoherent its disheartening that your a Nigerian. Like a said something time ago maybe in another thread, where you were spewing another nonsense about Igbo's, you should Tatoo North and Hausa on your forehead so people can know and not mistake a miserable idiot like you for how all Nigerians are. Now I can't speak for all Hausa's.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2007
MANDA I AIN'T TRINA TALK SHIT TO You,BUT You IGBO PEOPLE CLAIM TO BE BIAFRANS RIGHT?
WHEN I BECOME PRESIDENT THAT'S WHAT I WANNA DO,WHY IS YOU MAD AT ME?You DON'T WANT YOUR PEOPLE TO LIVE FREE?
AND HOW AM I MAKING MUSLIMS LOOK BAD CUZ AM PROUD OF BEING ONE?

AM BLACK NOT ARAB HAVE You EVER HEARD THAT A HAUSA MUSLIM POST A BOMB IN A COUNTRY OF AFRICA HELL NO,OUR HEART AND ARAB HEARTS IS DIFFERENT SO GO SLEEP.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2007
FUK europe man this is what am trina change north naija to.

Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by iyaaje(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2007
if dey do,na who go dey do ba bi allah and alumonjeri{begging} for naija?
abi you no know say na their trade marks be dat?
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2007
what the hell did you just said?
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by omoge(f): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
ba bi allah lol
long time i heard that word, grin
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by fuzek: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2007
youngdices shocked shocked shocked still dreaming (nightmare to be precise) , myfriend wakeup!!!!! its daybreak angry

still having a nightmare in daylight shockedundecided
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2007
@Doyim13,
I want to know,
You mean ISLAM invading south of Nigeria or Northern Nigeria invading south,
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2007
keep thinking is a dream am hamidi a.k.a youngdice am the future madina president,I WILL TURN THIS SITE TO MADINALAND.COM
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by fuzek: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2007
Now u've changed ur screen name grin grin grin how nice!!! I'm sure a very undecisive President person like u is wat the North needs to prosper (like Niger rep)---- i'v warned u, dis nightmare isn't healthy 4 u (u're already sweating) . undecided
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2007
am what north nigeria is been missing.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by wendymanda: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2007
MANDA I AIN'T TRINA TALK SHIT TO You,BUT You IGBO PEOPLE CLAIM TO BE BIAFRANS RIGHT?
WHEN I BECOME PRESIDENT THAT'S WHAT I WANNA DO,WHY IS YOU MAD AT ME?You DON'T WANT YOUR PEOPLE TO LIVE FREE?
AND HOW AM I MAKING MUSLIMS LOOK BAD CUZ AM PROUD OF BEING ONE?

AM BLACK NOT ARAB HAVE You EVER HEARD THAT A HAUSA MUSLIM POST A BOMB IN A COUNTRY OF AFRICA HELL NO,OUR HEART AND ARAB HEARTS IS DIFFERENT SO GO SLEEP.

Please for everyone's sake type in English. Not everyone has the time to decipher your garbage posts. How are you going to sell used Euroopean cars in Africa and still be the Nigerian president? I hear ignorance is bliss, your disillusion has you on cloud nine.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2007
lol^^^^
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2007
I AIN'T GON SELL NO USE CARS LET ME TELL You THIS YAR ADUA HAVE JUST BUY A LAMBORGHINI FROM MY POPS A NEW ONE THAT'S WHAT MY POPS DO AND THAT'S WHAT AM TRINA DO,USED CARS You FUNNY I DON'T LIKE USED THINGs AM NOT LIKE You ERR THINGS NEW FROM THE HEAD TO THE TOE.

AM GONNA DO BUSINESS WITH GOVERNORS.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by wendymanda: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2007
I AIN'T GON SELL NO USE CARS LET ME TELL You THIS YAR ADUA HAVE JUST BUY A LAMBORGHINI FROM MY POPS A NEW ONE THAT'S WHAT MY POPS DO AND THAT'S WHAT AM TRINA DO,USED CARS You FUNNY I DON'T LIKE USED THINGs AM NOT LIKE You ERR THINGS NEW FROM THE HEAD TO THE TOE.

AM GONNA DO BUSINESS WITH GOVERNORS.

So in the end when you become president with your imaginstion you will sell cars to the governors and people in the North will still be uneducated.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by fuzek: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2007
wendymanda:

So in the end when you become president with your imaginstion you will sell cars to the governors and people in the North will still be uneducated.

shocked Do u think dis guy is serious he's a big joke himself tongue, how can he think of educating his fellows when he himself avoids classes and he's not even thru' wit High School wink. Now, its selling cars to governors grin grin grin grin grin---- he'l decide soon (he's still sleeping & worse still enjoyin d nightmare) some1 pls wate him up!!! angry
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by wendymanda: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
Shocked Do u think this guy is serious Huh he's a big joke himself Tongue, how can he think of educating his fellows when he himself avoids classes and he's not even through' wit High School Wink. Now, its selling cars to governors Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin---- he'l decide soon (he's still sleeping & worse still enjoyin d nightmare) someone please wate him up!!!

He is too busy being frustrated with Igbos to finish school. He is probably a good representation of what the current presidents are like.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2007
weither you like it or not you igbos will become biafrans one day.

YOUNGDICE$ A.K.A HAMIDI WILL BE THE PRESIDENT OF NORTH NAIJA,amin madina.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2007
*singin'* ~i got dreams, dreams, dreams that are gonna come true 'cause i know where am comin' from, 'cause i know what am lookin' for.~

Youngdice$, u be dreamer!! cheesy
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 12:54am On Aug 23, 2007
all day i dream about me being a president of madina the holy city of youngdice$.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 12:57am On Aug 23, 2007
ok, good point. I mistook ur post for "Nigeria". good of u to point that out, Madina, wherever that is, here comes ur president, Younghoodi. u'll answer dat name too, younghoodi?? what about youngsweater?? Lmao i joke, i joke.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2007
MADINA WAITH THE KING IS COMMING FOR YOU YOUNGDICE$ A.K.A HAMIDI WHAT ABOUT YOUNG CHIOGO.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2007
*buzzz,, borinnnn'*, there ain't no "young" in my name so . . .  well, am young anywayz. just d "hoodi" in your name is what i don't get, u know what hoodie is right?? u wear them.lol
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 1:04am On Aug 23, 2007
i know i like hoodis i change hoodis err day in winter so call me younghoodi or hamidi.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 1:06am On Aug 23, 2007
ok, jare. can i call u young sweater too?? which one is hamidi again??
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2007
HAMEEDEE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE HAMID BUT U MY GRAND MOTHER PUT THE I AT THE END THAT'S MY BIRTH NAME.

YEAH SURE U COULD CALL ME YOUNGSWEATER.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 1:15am On Aug 23, 2007
younghoodi:

HAMEEDEE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE HAMID BUT You MY GRAND MOTHER PUT THE I AT THE END THAT'S MY BIRTH NAME.

YEAH SURE You COULD CALL ME YOUNGSWEATER.

lol, who's ur grand ma?? me?? undecided

a'ight Young sweat. hehehe
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 1:17am On Aug 23, 2007
o even like young sweater,can i call you youngkellychiogo?
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 1:20am On Aug 23, 2007
whatttt?? where u get d kelly from?? u mean r.kelly/? oh, sure, anytime. that's my boo.

u left, buh-bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Popular Yoruba Charms And Their Uses (with Direct English Translations) / Why Do Nigerians Lie And Say They Are From Another Country In Africa? / Reasons Why I Love Igbo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.