Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People (6556 Views)

What Animal Did Your Culture Prevent Your People From Killing? / WHY DID YOUR PEOPLE SELL SLAVES TO WHITES? / What Are Your People (Ethnicity) Known For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by iyaaje(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2007
i no de do,3 is a crowd and he fit wound u,finish wid am first before i go come do ma own,mi o ko ajeku. grin grin grin
chiogo:

@Younghoodi, thanks for breakin' it down for him, buddy. lol, ummm, i don't know if that person is male or female ohh, look at d name, iya aje---mother witch! undecided, some people just can't mind their beeswax.

@Iya Aje, Thanks for d sorry but no thanks 'cause am not stressed, am just chillin'.u be "didinrin", hope u understand that one. tongue u shld have said u wanted to join d conversation, u're welcome to, Young and i were just chillin', u're free to join now so don't get jealous like that. tongue

Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2007
iya aje:

i no de do,3 is a crowd and he fit wound u,finish wid am first before i go come do ma own,mi o ko ajeku. grin grin grin
before u do your own whatt??  undecided me sef no dey do.Btw, what gender are u??

@Young, u have a sister my age??
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2007
yes but she's bitchi.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2007
don't say that about ur sister.y'all don't get along?? u be actin' like my big brother , lol. I actually have a big brother ur age.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2007
she's bitchi fo real,and she's mad rude too,i just don't like her we not cool.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2007
wow, sorry 'bout that. I don't get along with my oldest brother too sometimes but it's not only me, he's naughty but he loves me bad bad and treats me like a baby. we cool. u shld see me when he comes to pick me from Skool, all d chicks thinks he's my bf, he holds my book bag for me and stuff, yup, we cool.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2007
when some chicks talking shit about me she's always wooping their asses,and when a boy's talking shit about her am always woopin they asses but the thing is that we ain't cool.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2007
wow, but y'all still fight for each other. how come??
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2007
i don't understand that either she got back and i got her back but we are not cool we don't talk at all.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2007
That's not good, y'all shld try and talk, what's dat?? I can't do without talkin' to my friends but i wldn't beg somebody if they do me wrong but i just can't keep a grudge on my own family when we live in d same house. just can't do it.my family means d whole world to me.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2007
the funny thing about it is we all love the same color,act the same way and talk the same way,we are not cool i don't think talking to her will work but if a boy play with my sister shit i will MURDER that nigga but we are not cool.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2007
lol, idk why guys get jealous over their sisters. but they do play with other guys' sisters. my bro too, he once fought a guy 'cause of my sis, my sis was young then, d said guy is known to be a "gangsta" and holds knife but my brother wasn't scared. he jumped d dude. idk why y'all do that tho.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2007
i don't know about your brother,but when my naija temper get in me i don't give a Bleep i will do anything i don't care how many peoples u with or how much gunz u got,me and my sister are not cool but when she's not happy am not happy either i don't know why.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2007
awwww, that's sweet, that means u care.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2007
but that don't mean we are maad cool the only way we cool is when drama pop out.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by chiogo(f): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2007
Ok, so long as u care.Am sooooo tired, have to go do my laundry now. d weather is sooo hot, was mad cold last week. weird weather. Talk to u later, ok, bye. . .
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by younghoodi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2007
bye bye.
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by AloyEmeka9: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2009

Tasma

U are hereby arrested for administering a malicious and obnoxious thing
Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People by Dede1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2009
Posters must be very cognize of the word “EDUCATION” before using it freely on this forum. I believe the first education is passed from mother to a child. There are cultural, Judo-Christian and Islamic educations.

The people of northern Nigeria are well educated as evidenced in the governance of the jungle called Nigeria. Inhabitants of northern region have used the smoke screen of being backward to hoodwink the people from southern region of Nigeria. Shame on you people from the southern Nigeria for being drunk on stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Lie And Say They Are From Another Country In Africa? / Reasons Why I Love Igbo's / Jesus! Igbos Existed Before Adam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.