Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) (56189 Views)

Broda Shaggi Rocks Diaper At Lasisi Elenu, Nonso Adika’s Baby Shower / Lasisi Elenu Proposes To Nancy Isime As Birthday Surprise / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by louiskay(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
kiss :' kiss :Nigeria has become too unbearable for the common and hoping. How did we get here and how do we steer clear?

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nice one lasisi grin
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Senior man
Ur shoe shine
Ur face show

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by RedChiefPriest: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
jojothaiv:
Maybe RedChiefPriest and his team of Vawulence DJ will find us something suitable for the occasion.

Meanwhile, DJ play 'Me I Canno Kneel Down O' featuring Portable and Enrique Iglesias.
grin grin make I reason my barman to play something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Offcourse he has a Lexus, why won't she say yes

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by femiasaolu2014: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Do not believe any member of the female human species when they open their mouth with their serpentine tongue to whisper "I love you".

Women don't love, they love the idea of you and your usefulness to them.

Would this lady have looked his way before he became "Lasisi Elenu"? Will she she stay when he stops being "Lasisi Elenu"?

Dear men, your motto should be "Na mumu dey love"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Even lasisi don carry dey go.... cheesy

Na only me remain like this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by dododawa1: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Men should stop this kneeling nonsense of a things.

3 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Simps everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Gwagone: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
last last, your papa Don love up
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Sucre6: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Hello everybody somerin just happen righ now and I'm angry grin
Congratulations sinzle money
May God bless you for always making me laugh.

Dj! 21 kegs of palmwine ASAP,1 for me and 20 for Lasisis
Barman! Play me "Na wedding remain" By Ariana Grande and Bishop Desmond Tutu.

Make brah shegun no go spoil the girl mind make she leave lasisi shaa grin

3 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Offpoint1:
grin Juliet751 do you want this? grin

Congrats to both of them
No,i don't want to marry.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Offpoint1: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Juliet751:
No,i don't want to marry.
You wanna be a nun?
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by meeketta: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Angry bird
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Niswayne19: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Congratulations to him. Person talk say even the proposal be like skit.

Get the Oraimo watch 2 Pro for your hand

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Congrats my laughter medicine Lasisi, I love you.
May your home be filled with laughter and joy.

2 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Offpoint1:
You wanna be a nun?
No,i'm tired of heartbreak.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Offpoint1: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Juliet751:
No,i'm tired of heartbreak.
That's why I'm here for you naw, come let me heal your heart smiley
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Offpoint1:
That's why I'm here for you naw, come let me heal your heart smiley
Okay
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Offpoint1: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Juliet751:
Okay
No need to withdraw dear, heartbreak is part of love...
Everything go dey all right
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Techm8: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Another bachelor is off the streets. Another smartwatch with dope features and bang for buck price is on the streets

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Offpoint1:
No need to withdraw dear, heartbreak is part of love... Everything go dey all right
Thanks.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Offpoint1: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Juliet751:
Thanks.
If it's OK with you we can talk outside NL, no hidden motives
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Offpoint1:
No need to withdraw dear, heartbreak is part of love... Everything go dey all right
Good night.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Offpoint1:
If it's OK with you we can talk outside NL, no hidden motives
OK
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by RussellRutherfo: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Justinbright:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovT4E1gTiY8

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Lasisi Elenu has finally proposed to his girlfriend and trust me, it was an adorable moment to behold.

Watch the adorable video above

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgUxp-1q7hs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Why some of the hungry Nairalanders like Zino that wants to use 400,000 to do a business of 4m naira are doing their silly Yoruba vs Igbo war.

The real shakers and movers of our society(they may be Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, etcetera) are getting married to themselves, doing business deals that run into millions or billions. Why the hungry ones like Zino, Common sense, etcetera keep at their baby Yoruba vs Igbo Nairaland war.

Pathetic hungry clowns.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Offpoint1: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Juliet751:
OK
You can hi me on whatsapp via the number on my signature or you drop yours
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by iswallker(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Money can get you anything

Yes anything

Hope she doesn't set fire on the house and lock him inside

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John / Mr Raw Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.