Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) (56192 Views)

Broda Shaggi Rocks Diaper At Lasisi Elenu, Nonso Adika’s Baby Shower / Lasisi Elenu Proposes To Nancy Isime As Birthday Surprise / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Some day you younglings on Nairaland would get the memo that some men are genuinely attracted to older women, just as some love them young. The world doesn’t revolve around Nairaland. Nigerian men would continue marrying (evening newspapers)! kiss

I wish them the best.
This doesn't sound right.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Beaniebarbie(f): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I didn't even check his wife's tribe.
How's that my business?
Why are so crazy and jobless to be checking the tribe of someone's fiance?
You must be sick in the head to do that.

I just like Lasisi and I'm happy for him, his personal life isn't my biz.
Only a witch does what you're doing.
Get a life.
LMFAO, were you born this stupid or did you take lessons? You must genuinely have a rock in head instead of a brain. Idiot!!
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by kayperry: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Some day you younglings on Nairaland would get the memo that some men are genuinely attracted to older women, just as some love them young. The world doesn’t revolve around Nairaland. Nigerian men would continue marrying (evening newspapers)! kiss

I wish them the best.

morelike if nobody will console me i will console myself

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2022
nijaomegacode:

This doesn't sound right.

But it is what it is. So make peace with it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Offpoint1:

You can hi me on whatsapp via the number on my signature or you drop yours
Good morning,i don't do whatsapp.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Offpoint1: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Juliet751:
Good morning,i don't do whatsapp.
Hi, hope your weekend is going well?

How do I contact you?
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Offpoint1:

Hi, hope your weekend is going well?

How do I contact you?
My weekend is going great,you can contact me through my email.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Beaniebarbie:
LMFAO, were you born this stupid or did you take lessons? You must genuinely have a rock in head instead of a brain. Idiot!!

Prices of every commodity has gone up, except Sniper.
I'm sure you can afford one.
Take it and do the world a great favour.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tuliy:
Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this but I have no choice because the mods ban my old username.

Lalasticlala, OAM4J, seun, Mynd44
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Beaniebarbie(f): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Prices of every commodity has gone up, except Sniper.
I'm sure you can afford one.
Take it and do the world a great favour.
News flash,. They don't sell that around here,. Buh I guess that's the only commodity you could easily afford in your current Nigeria,. Sore loser!!
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Beaniebarbie:
News flash,. They don't sell that around here,. Buh I guess that's the only commodity you could easily afford in your current Nigeria,. Sore loser!!

Apoda where do you think I am?
Moreover you can get it anywhere, or get its equivalent and stop being a nuisance.
You're disturbing my weekend.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Offpoint1: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Juliet751:
My weekend is going great,you can contact me through my email.
I don't have access to my NL EMAIL anymore, can you drop yours?
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Beaniebarbie(f): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Apoda where do you think I am?
Moreover you can get it anywhere, or get its equivalent and stop being a nuisance.
You're disturbing my weekend.
Lol, where else in God's earth would you be? If not under your brown roof in your cursed omo Igbe republic? Of monkeys, Apes, Gorillas and chimpanzees? Huh!!
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
You for go for fresh young girl but this old ugly evening newspaper

Na wa ooo....how who he wanna marry your business? Even if he marry a 60years old woman, e concern you?
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Beaniebarbie:
Lol, where else in God's earth would you be? If not under your brown roof in your cursed omo Igbe republic? Of monkeys, Apes, Gorillas and chimpanzees? Huh!!

Brown roof republic that your people are dying in night buses every night to come to?
I'm your parents too are there as we speak.

Nairaland needs to create a block button for nuisances like you.
I won't respond to you after this.
Get lost ipigg.

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Wwwq: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Justinbright: 2:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by KingRSHD2(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Asour:

There's an older comedian known as Elenu.

Yes i know am wella now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John / Mr Raw Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Remembering These Dead Nollywood Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.