Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) (56175 Views)

Broda Shaggi Rocks Diaper At Lasisi Elenu, Nonso Adika’s Baby Shower / Lasisi Elenu Proposes To Nancy Isime As Birthday Surprise / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
When there are young, beautiful girls on the street, this one chose to marry this expired horse shit.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
nijaomegacode:
When there are young, beautiful girls on the street, this one chose to marry this expired horse shit.

Lol. Someday you younglings on Nairaland would get the memo that some men are genuinely attracted to older women, just as some love them young. The world doesn’t revolve around Nairaland. Nigerian men would continue marrying (evening newspapers)! kiss

I wish them the best.

7 Likes

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by chiedozie198100: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Oh girl I hope u ready to endure all lasisi craze oo grin grin grin grin

anyway congratulations.

and I wish u a blissful married life.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Konjiboii: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
She no get yansh
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Justinbright:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovT4E1gTiY8

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Lasisi Elenu has finally proposed to his girlfriend and trust me, it was an adorable moment to behold.

Watch the adorable video above

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgUxp-1q7hs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Zinsuuuu money!!!!
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by We4all: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
I thought there is another comedian Elenu before this one?
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by orlaglobal234: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
But is this one concern us at all
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Congratulations to him. kiss
Na only Redpillers nor go like this news.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Asour: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Na u gov an wife??

There's an older comedian known as Elenu.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by mummyoma: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Congratulations to you both. love dey sweet oo.

after engagement, na wedding,
after wedding na belle
after belle na breastfeeding
see correct item that helps with breastfeeding
https://themilkbooster.com/product/breastfeeding-cookies-chocolate-300g/
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Metobime(m): 1:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Congratulations to you and Itohan
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by simpleken(m): 1:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Achasew(m): 2:11am On Jul 23, 2022
I thought he was married. Congrats to him
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 2:54am On Jul 23, 2022
I don't just like this kneeling down nonsense. undecided undecided
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by etrange: 2:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Joe4real1988:
I don't just like this kneeling down nonsense. undecided undecided

It's simple, don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by PROPEACE: 3:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Justinbright:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovT4E1gTiY8

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Lasisi Elenu has finally proposed to his girlfriend and trust me, it was an adorable moment to behold.

Watch the adorable video above

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgUxp-1q7hs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
You guys make too much noise in your videos. You made a video and you used half of it to be make useless noise and begging for subscription and likes. People don't like your videos because you beg them. Give good content and be patient!
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 3:43am On Jul 23, 2022
etrange:

It's simple, don't do it.
Can't even imagine myself doing that shi:t. For what reason??
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Iremchris: 3:46am On Jul 23, 2022
That good Sha

In this hardship of girls I will be knelling down for a girl proposer hmm wink undecided
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:14am On Jul 23, 2022
You for go for fresh young girl but this old ugly evening newspaper
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Amotekun777: 4:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Hope he didn't kneel down undecided

You dey blind ni? undecided
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by chidifrank(m): 4:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Men has lost it all. why kneel down to propose?he failed. Kings dont blow to anyone, not even to a queen�
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Beaniebarbie(f): 4:55am On Jul 23, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Congrats my laughter medicine Lasisi, I love you.
May your home be filled with laughter and joy.
Mumu, you didn't condemn him for marrying an Igbo woman,. Every Yoruba man's dream in Nigeria is marrying an Igbo woman,. cheesy talk about Inferiority Complex!!
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by naija4life247: 5:22am On Jul 23, 2022
If dem never show their bleached laps, dem never dress. Whereas their male partner cover from neck to toe. Wonderful youths.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Ykc2(m): 5:39am On Jul 23, 2022
Why he come dey hail igbo people abi his wife na igbo?almost the comedians married igbo lady,elenu,seyi law ,Ay now lasisi elenu�
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by IJOBA11: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Offpoint1:

That's why I'm here for you naw, come let me heal your heart smiley
KESTOLOVE AND ISLANDLADY ARE BOTH ALHAJAS AND TINUBU ZONE BS, GO AND GET MARRIED TO EM NA grin
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by IJOBA11: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Some day you younglings on Nairaland would get the memo that some men are genuinely attracted to older women, just as some love them young. The world doesn’t revolve around Nairaland. Nigerian men would continue marrying (evening newspapers)! kiss

I wish them the best.
YES YORUBA MEN LOVES IGBO EVENING NEWSPAPERS. ONCE OUR P.M NEWS RETIRE FROM WHERE DEM DEY DANCE I CHE NA MMADU BU EWU ONE DEMON GO TAKE OVER THE REMAINING SHAFT wink
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by mamajaz(f): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2022
louiskay:
kiss :' kiss :Nigeria has become too unbearable for the common and hoping. How did we get here and how do we steer clear?

Become Obidient and you'll steer clear. Agbado and cassava don do youths something.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2022
congrats
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Hello everybody somerin just happen righ now and I'm angry grin
Congratulations sinzle money
May God bless you for always making me laugh.

Dj! 21 kegs of palmwine ASAP,1 for me and 20 for Lasisis
Barman! Play me "Na wedding remain" By Ariana Grande and Bishop Desmond Tutu.

Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Beaniebarbie:
Mumu, you didn't condemn him for marrying an Igbo woman,. Every Yoruba man's dream in Nigeria is marrying an Igbo woman,. cheesy talk about Inferiority Complex!!

I didn't even check his wife's tribe.
How's that my business?
Why are so crazy and jobless to be checking the tribe of someone's fiance?
You must be sick in the head to do that.

I just like Lasisi and I'm happy for him, his personal life isn't my biz.
Only a witch does what you're doing.
Get a life.
Re: Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) by amychoice(f): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2022
Congratulations��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] / Mr Raw Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.