Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Just Created A News Website With Php And Html - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Just Created A News Website With Php And Html (1401 Views)

Someone Good With Bootstrap And Html And Css Needed For Urgent Project / CSS And HTML Tutorial Via Whatsapp / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by niel63(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
@dodgelord
If you don't take criticism, how are you looking to improve in places you have weaknesses.

Check this https://www.autosandcartalk.com/

That's a car forum I worked on in 2019... used xenforo.

Sometimes, it's not a bad idea to ask for help.
The airsaylongcome you were just throwing words at could do alot more than you think. But u just dey throw am jabs for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
niel63:
@dodgelord
If you don't take criticism, how are you looking to improve in places you have weaknesses.

The airsaylongcome you were just throwing words at could do alot more than you think. But u just dey throw am jabs for no reason.
rest keep ur sabiness to urself.
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Peman123:
kinda far oyo state
can i see ur previous project
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by niel63(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:
rest keep ur sabiness to urself.

Smiles... that's something you're struggling with bro! grin

1 Like

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
niel63:

Smiles... that's something you're struggling with bro! grin
i get coconut head. I no dey hear word. Get d fook
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by airsaylongcome: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
niel63:
@dodgelord

Leave that dude bro. He wants to be the most successful forum in Naija. And cannot take criticism but is happy to dish the same criticism. He wants to build the Nigerian Reddit starting from PHPBB. Laughable. I am looking to talk with him in a year
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Leave that dude bro. He wants to be the most successful forum in Naija. And cannot take criticism but is happy to dish the same criticism. He wants to build the Nigerian Reddit starting from PHPBB. Laughable. I am looking to talk with him in a year
mumu think say na phpbb i use. U thought i am like u that install already made software. Take a gud look at my site. Mumu
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

keep waiting 4 a year. U goo see aw big it will be.
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by airsaylongcome: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2022
dodgelord:
mumu think say na phpbb i use. U thought i am like u that install already made software. Take a gud look at my site. Mumu

It’s hard too. Will check back in a year

1 Like

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

The time they gave birth to u. They didnt knw they gv birth to a uselezz tin
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

dont check it ever again. Anytime u ever go back to check d site again. It will n0t b well wit u. Ntn u put ur hands will eva flourish.

Dnt go n check in a yr. Else ur down fall. Its a curse
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

mu mu dem don truncate ur post.

We building cool features. Build ur own. Dont use already coded software. Lolzzz

1 Share

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by PhpBBexpert(m): 8:17am On Jan 02
Your website is dead,

MEANWHILE, for all your PHPBB jobs in Nigeria, I'm expert,

Reach me
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by Necrophagia: 4:40pm On Jan 05
Kek

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello All I Am New To Programming / How Do I Create An API For A Website Or Blog In JSON Format. / Help Needed Here Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.