Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Trust In God And He'll Save You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trust In God And He'll Save You. (325 Views)

Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust In God And He'll Save You. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
Hebrews 7:25.

Jesus' time on earth was a learning experience for all sides. Although God created everything, he had never experienced life as a mortal man. Knowing what He could gain from this experience, God sent his only son to us so that we could better understand Him. Trust in Jesus and be saved completely!

Prayer.
Precious God, You knew your son Jesus would die for us. We are sinners, and You chose to help us live a life that is more holy through the sacrifice of Your only begotten son. Forgive us for trespassing against You in the first place, O Lord! Today I pray that I may dutifully fulfill my obligation to You, by living in a godly and respectful way, carrying out Your commandments. I love You, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and all people as You have taught me. Thank you for loving me. Amen.
Re: Trust In God And He'll Save You. by blaquebelle: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Punctuation marks are truly very important. Your well meaning topic has turned to a curse
Re: Trust In God And He'll Save You. by Kobojunkiee: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
1. Jesus' time on earth was a learning experience for all sides. Although God created everything, he had never experienced life as a mortal man. Knowing what He could gain from this experience, God sent his only son to us so that we could better understand Him. Trust in Jesus and be saved completely!

2. Prayer.
Precious God, You knew your son Jesus would die for us. We are sinners, and You chose to help us live a life that is more holy through the sacrifice of Your only begotten son. Forgive us for trespassing against You in the first place, O Lord! Today I pray that I may dutifully fulfill my obligation to You, by living in a godly and respectful way, carrying out Your commandments. I love You, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and all people as You have taught me. Thank you for loving me. Amen.
1. That doctrine, which was fed you by your pastors and mogs, has no bearing whatsoever in the Gospel records of Jesus Christ's time on earth. Jesus Christ was not clueless individual learning of mortal men - He already had all the knowledge necessary to live and more. So, that fable, I suggest you throw it in the trash where it belongs. undecided

2. Again with the public prayers Jesus Christ warned you were of hypocrites. Why do you blatantly reject His teachings so you can broadcast your pride instead? undecided
Re: Trust In God And He'll Save You. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
author=Kobojunkiee post=114992653]1. That doctrine, which was fed you by your pastors and mogs, has no bearing whatsoever in the Gospel records of Jesus Christ's time on earth. Jesus Christ was not clueless individual learning of mortal men - He already had all the knowledge necessary to live and more. So, that fable, I suggest you throw it in the trash where it belongs. undecided

Try to comprehend something before arguing. It's says "it's a learning experience for all sides" meaning for other people, not Jesus himself.

Again with the public prayers Jesus Christ warned you were of hypocrites. Why do you blatantly reject His teachings so you can broadcast your pride instead? undecided

Your opinion.
Re: Trust In God And He'll Save You. by Kobojunkiee: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
1.Try to comprehend something before arguing. It's says "it's a learning experience for all sides" meaning for other people, not Jesus himself.

2. Your opinion.
1. Again, it was no learning experience for Jesus Christ since He was instead the Teacher, teaching others God's Truth. undecided

2. It isn't an opinion when it is clearly stated in scripture which you pretend to abide by that it is hypocrites that pray in public where others can see and hear them do so. - Matthew 6 vs 5 - 15. undecided
Re: Trust In God And He'll Save You. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. Again, it was no learning experience for Jesus Christ since He was instead the Teacher, teaching others God's Truth. undecided

2. It isn't an opinion when it is clearly stated in scripture which you pretend to abide by that it is hypocrites that pray in public where others can see and hear them do so. - Matthew 6 vs 5 - 15. undecided

What prayer are you talking about?

I only made a declaration upon my life and dropped a prayer point for whoever will come across to pray it in their closet or has anyone prayed it to your hearing so far?
What exactly are you on about?

Biko ga zurike.
Re: Trust In God And He'll Save You. by Kobojunkiee: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
1. What prayer are you talking about?

2. I only made a declaration upon my life and dropped a prayer point for whoever will come across to pray it in their closet or has anyone prayed it to your hearing so far?
What exactly are you on about?

Biko ga zurike.
1. WOW!. You really suppose you are some smart alec, don't you? undecided
Blessedmercy8:
Prayer.
2. Jesus Christ no send anyone go dey make declarations on the lives of others like this abeg! Next time, Warn your pastors and mogs that God said their declarations are sin against Him - Matthew 6 vs 5 - 15. undecided
Re: Trust In God And He'll Save You. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. WOW!. You really suppose you are some smart alec, don't you? undecided

2. Jesus Christ no send anyone go dey make declarations on the lives of others like this abeg! Next time, Warn your pastors and mogs that God said their declarations are sin against Him - Matthew 6 vs 5 - 15. undecided

Go and sleep. Chi e jigo
Re: Trust In God And He'll Save You. by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Jesus, the servant and son, was sent to the earth because there was no other perfect man on earth.

Adam was created perfect. When he sinned, he lost his perfection. A perfect man was needed to redeem mankind. God sent His only son who is also His servant to come to earth as a perfect man and die for us. It was the equivalency of that perfect blood/life that gives us the privilege and opportunity for salvation. That is why Jesus is called the Second Adam in the Scriptures.

You need to stop drinking the cool aid from your men of god or from your church, no matter how old the church has been in existence. Open the scriptures and study meditatively. The truth will set you free if you do so.

Blessedmercy8:

Jesus' time on earth was a learning experience for all sides. Although God created everything, he had never experienced life as a mortal man. Knowing what He could gain from this experience, God sent his only son to us so that we could better understand Him. Trust in Jesus and be saved completely!

Re: Trust In God And He'll Save You. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2022
Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come. Psalm 71:18.

The writer of this Psalm desperately wanted God to show His strength through him, an old man. He wanted everyone to know God's power. As we grow old, we can still show God's strength. As we become weaker, we can proclaim how strong He is. Do not lose heart as you grow old. The retired missionary now goes door to door to preach even though he's walking slowly. The woman who started doing jail ministry long ago is often decades later faithfully visiting the jail. Whatever God is calling you to, God is greater than your age.

Lord, as I grow old, let me still serve You faithfully. When I'm weak, help me to show others Your strength. Through wrinkles, let others see the joy on my face that comes only from You. Even if I'm moving slowly, let me still move for You. I will gladly do Your will until my last breath. If I'm on this earth, You have me here for a reason. I will continue to live for You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Famous Pastors Who Were Convicted And Sent To Jail For Different Crimes / Three Things That Show You Have Favour __ Apostle Joshua Selman / Had A Dream About Ant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.