Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? (4168 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 11:40am On May 31, 2020
If he knew, then was his death truly a sacrifice?

Wouldn't anyone whom is asked to destroy his bicycle and promised to be given a latest model car gladly destroy his bicycle?

I need seek answers from highly spirited Christians.

I've been trying to wrapped my head around this for long.
Saying he wasn't aware will defeat the purpose of TRINITY

Righteousness89 you're needed here.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Enwhen(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2020
Don't tell me u dont know that

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Kosoco(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2020
End time Question... when people become so critical about there creator... When so many people will think they have known it all” behold Dey Know Nothing... Holy things for Holy people.... Op Read your bible you will get answers there.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Enoch07: 11:55am On May 31, 2020
the only answer I'll take serious here must come from Righteousness 89.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 11:57am On May 31, 2020
Enwhen:

Don't tell me u dont know that

It's an open question for people to learn, contribute your input.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Righteousness89(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

Wouldn't anyone whom is asked to destroy his bicycle and promised to be given a latest model car gladly destroy his bicycle?

you're needed here.

Cc:
Lalasticalala
Dominique

GOD ALMIGHTY in His Merciful nature Created Man to Live for Forever! Adam and Eve were created in the Image of GOD. The plan of God was for man to Have Fellowship with GOD.

The Plan of GOD for man on earth was to live the life that is in Heaven. No struggles, No pain, Just Fellowship with GOD.

That was the life Our Fore father and Mother, Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Eden.

When Adam and Eve Sinned,They broke the Relationship GOD Had with man

When Adam and Eve Sinned, They cut short the plan GOD had for man.

GOD ALMIGHTY in His Merciful and Loving nature had to Raise another plan for Man's Redemption. That's The Salvation Plan to Redeem man From Perishing

That's the Plan that Brought JESUS CHRIST To Earth to Pay The Supreme Price to Redeem Man.

What was the price?
He had to Be Nailed to the Cross, killed and Buried and Resurrect after 3days!

That's what Gives us Right today to be called The children of GOD.

In Conclusion, GOD ALMIGHTY is The All in All, The Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End.

We are mere creatures are not in the place to Question what he does.

He says in Isaiah " I will Work and who shall let it?

All we need do is to Follow the Salvation Plan Given to us.. We cannot Save Ourselves.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 12:00pm On May 31, 2020
Kosoco:
End time Question... when people become so critical about there creator... When so many people will think they have known it all” behold Dey Know Nothing... Holy things for Holy people.... Op Read your bible you will get answers there.
Read your Bible, I expect bible references I should read. You don't mean I start reading from genesis to revelations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 12:03pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD ALMIGHTY in His Merciful nature Created Man to Live for Forever! Adam and Eve were created in the Image of GOD. The plan of God was for man to Have Fellowship with GOD.

The Plan of GOD for man on earth was to live the life that is in Heaven. No struggles, No pain, Just Fellowship with GOD.

That was the life Our Fore father and Mother, Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Eden.

GOD ALMIGHTY in His Merciful and Loving nature had to Raise another plan for Man's Redemption. That's The Salvation Plan to Redeem man From Perishing

That's the Plan that Brought JESUS CHRIST To Earth to Pay The Supreme Price to Redeem Man.

What was the price?

In Conclusion, GOD ALMIGHTY is The All in All, The Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End.

All we need do is to Follow the Salvation Plan Given to us.. We cannot Save Ourselves.

You've written well and yet didn't touch my question.

I'm eager for answer, it'll help strengthen my faith.

5 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Enwhen(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

It's an open question for people to learn, contribute your input.

The answer is known to everywhere Christian...

The significance of his resurrection to present days christians should be the question , not whether he knows , even a Muslim will answer this question...as such, it's not a question
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by nairalandankrah: 12:06pm On May 31, 2020
i know that At the cross, His father forsook/Abandoned him...
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

Cc:
Lalasticalala
Dominique

Jesus Christ is the second in trinity of Godhead and is equal with God yet God and his ways remains a mystery to man and cannot be understood by Carnal man.
Jesus knew he was to die,he also know he will resurrect on the third day.
But he cried to God the father to let this cup[His death] to be according to God will and not his.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Righteousness89(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

You've written well and yet didn't touch my question.

I'm eager for answer, it'll help strengthen my faith.

Bro, The Answer is Right there!

JESUS KNEW He will rise again! He Even told it to His Disciples

Mark9:31
31 For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 12:08pm On May 31, 2020
Enwhen:

The answer is known to everywhere Christian...

The significance of his resurrection to present days christians should be the question , not whether he knows , even a Muslim will answer this question...as such, it's not a question
This is one of the reasons I hate asking questions both in church or off church.

I asked a simple answer, instead of answers and clarification... I get rather more confused.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 12:10pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bro, The Answer is Right there!

JESUS KNEW He will rise again! He Even told it to His Disciples

Mark9:31
31 For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.

Thanks, you've answer one part of the question.

The last part, if he knew... Can that still be classified as a SACRIFICE?
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Enwhen(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

This is one of the reasons I hate asking questions both in church or off church.

I asked a simple answer, instead of answers and clarification... I get rather more confused.

Don't be a lazy christain, pick your bible and use it internet service ...

I can't remember the last time I went to church, but I will never ask this kind of question...take correction ...u know your motive for such question
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

Cc:
Lalasticalala
Dominique

Read Matthew Chapter 16:21;Matthew 26:39

God bless you
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Righteousness89(m): 12:12pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

Thanks, you've answer one part of the question.

The last part, if he knew... Can that still be classified as a SACRIFICE?

Yes Sir! That was a Sacrifice to be done to Save Humanity!

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 12:14pm On May 31, 2020
PRE4:

Jesus Christ is the second in trinity of Godhead and is equal with God yet God and his ways remains a mystery to man and cannot be understood by Carnal man.
Jesus knew he was to die,he also know he will resurrect on the third day.
But he cried to God the father to let this cup[His death] to be according to God will and not his.
You've answer the first part, the second is: If he knew, then can that be classified as a SACRIFICE? knowing he would be Resurrected and more powerful than before...
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 12:17pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you gave a bank 1m your last money on earth cause they promised to give you 5m back in a very short period of time and you know they will... Is that a sacrifice?

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 12:20pm On May 31, 2020
Enwhen:

Don't be a lazy christain, pick your bible and use it internet service ...

I can't remember the last time I went to church, but I will never ask this kind of question...take correction ...u know your motive for such question
'' I can't remember the last time I went to church''

No need asking you anything again, I'm seeking answers from true Christians

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

You've answer the first part, the second is: If he knew, then can that be classified as a SACRIFICE? knowing he would be Resurrected and more powerful than before...

It is a sacrifice.
Let me ask you this question.
If your son murdered someone,and you replaced him and died for him.What will your son do to appreciate you for that sacrifice?
i can answer it,your son will commemorate you in appreciation.Same thing is applied in this càse.

God bless you
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Righteousness89(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

If you gave a bank 1m your last money on earth cause they promised to give you 5m back in a very short period of time and you know they will... Is that a sacrifice?

The Death and Resurrection of JESUS CHRIST cannot be compared to a Bank or Whatever!

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Mdmelijah: 12:36pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

Cc:
Lalasticalala
Dominique
it's a sacrifice to trust God against our own will

C
H
E
C
K
MY
SIGNATURE
You are invited to join this amazing Whatsapp group for teaching on relationships based on biblical principles.
God's way is the only way to true happiness, peace and fulfillment.
The most important thing is our soul don't let the worldly pattern offer us what could cost us our souls.
The link is in the signature or contact 08120136979
https://www.nairaland.com/5893660/christian-how-define-dating
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 12:38pm On May 31, 2020
PRE4:

It is a sacrifice.
Let me ask you this question.
If your son murdered someone,and you replaced him and died for him.What will your son do to appreciate you for that sacrifice?
i can answer it,your son will commemorate you in appreciation.Same thing is applied in this càse.

God bless you
I think I need someone more spiritual to answer this question, non of you are helping matters.

I can flaw the example you gave, but I don't want to further drag.

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 12:40pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Death and Resurrection of JESUS CHRIST cannot be compared to a Bank or Whatever!
I gave instances and not comparison.

Never mind, someone more spiritual might come and answer.

Your knowledge over the question is limited.

4 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 12:43pm On May 31, 2020
Mdmelijah:
it's a sacrifice to trust God against our own will

Lol, I found your answer funny.

You own can fail you, but not God.

Trusting God against your will is not a sacrifice, unless you're doubting God.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by orunto27: 12:48pm On May 31, 2020
Yes. Jesus knew. Resurrection was part of Trinity and part of the material, jigs and fixtures requirements of the Plan.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Mdmelijah: 12:48pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

Lol, I found your answer funny.

You own can fail you, but not God.

Trusting God against your will is not a sacrifice, unless you're doubting God.
really what man wants to die at a cross, or sacrifice their son, or fight a giant knowing they could die, or refuse to bow to a golden image.

When your life is on the line, our will tells us to save ourselves and not trust God or his word to save us.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

I think I need someone more spiritual to answer this question, non of you are helping matters.

I can flaw the example you gave, but I don't want to further drag.

You need to be more conversant with the Bible and be careful so you wont blaspheme.

This will continue to be a mystery to you because it is impossible for a carnal man to understand spiritual thing because they are foolishness to him.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

What was the price?

You don't know how to answer simple questions, please move aside.

3 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2020

Righteousness89:

So let me get this straight.

An omniscient God creates humans, then sees them doing things which he had always expected, and then sends his son to go and sacrifice himself in order to save these humans from his own wrath?

God sends Jesus to die for humans so that they can be saved from God's wrath? undecided

Nawa o... Religious people.
This level of ignorance cannot be matched.

4 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Uyi168: 1:39pm On May 31, 2020
Kosoco:
You that has read the Bible, help us with the answers naa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christianity And LGBT / If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? / Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.