Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One (2798 Views)

How Scriptural Is The Phenomenon Of Spiritual Fathers And Sons? / Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part Two / Visions Of Spiritual Warfare Before The Throne Room Of God The Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One by ogoamaka99(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2011
Ignorance they say is a disease, as there are awesome prize to pay for ignorance. As Bishop Oyedepo used to say, “There is no mountain any where, any man’s mountain is his ignorance”.
And as the saying goes, he who knows not and knows not that he does not know is a compound fool. However, he who know not and seeks to know is a wise man. Another pitiable situation is for one who does not know and yet claims to know. He or she will die in ignorance.
In this forum, there are many who may be academically knowledgeable but are spiritually ignorant. It is spiritual ignorance that is responsible for some of the things that are said in this forum, especially against some MOG.

Let take Oyedepo’s teaching for instance, a member of this forum posted a thread calling Oyedepo 419 based on his teaching that you don’t prosper in this kingdom by prayer but by giving. In that thread, I was expecting Earwide to prove Oyedepo wrong by providing us with examples of men and women who are prayer warriors, who are not givers but are successful because they normally command financial blessing through their prayers. In that teaching by Oyedepo, he never said that you only prosper by giving to him offering or by giving only in winners’ chapel. Members of this forum should prove Oyedepo wrong that it is possible to prosper by been a prayer warrior and not a giver.

I must confess, what I feel is wrong with Eearwide and his colleagues in this forum are there trying to using their natural reasoning and understanding to interpret the BIBLE. For GODS sake the BIBLE is a spiritual book and can never be understood or interpreted with natural reasoning or understanding. 1Cor 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

A look at some threads, the major reason why Kunleoshob and co. calls Pastor Chris criminal I believe is because they could not understand the teachings of Pastor Chris. It is lack of spiritual understanding that is responsible for their continuous criticism of Oyedepo, Mathew Ashimolowo, or Pastor Chris.
Re: Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One by PastorKun(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2011
I understand pastor chris teachings very well and it is clear to me he is not only a charlatan but also a big time fraudster. Evidence abound on this forum that he is a charlatan going by the fruits he as produced. The fact that you, joagbaje, newmi and other lost souls in CEC are so full of shi.t is enough evidence the the fruits oyaks produces are really rotten.
Re: Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One by Joagbaje(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2011
@Ogoamaka
In that teaching by Oyedepo, he never said that you only prosper by giving to him offering or by giving only in winners’ chapel. Members of this forum should prove Oyedepo wrong that it is

thats an awesome revelation. Money is not by prayer but by giving. Do the giving and then prayer of thanksgiving or confession of faith.

Pls i just had some numbers accidentally deleted from my phone including yours. I will appreciate an SMS from you. Thanks
Re: Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One by ogoamaka99(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
@kun,
Are you a pastor or are you answering pastor as a lo gin name? If pastor Chris is a charlatan i wonder who you are?
Re: Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One by Micuilles: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2011
@ Poster Kun,

You've just confirmed the ideology that " only inferior persons condem their superiors" The greater ones do not ever notice the lesser cos they're overwhelmed by the pressence of the greater. That's why darkness dispels in the pressence of light. If I were you, I'd try never to condem people who are greater than I am. Get a life. These men of God you're calling names are using the word of God & his anointing to affect lives positively all over the world. grin

If you continue like this, despite the fact that you're not 1/3rd the man that they are, no matter how much you try, you'll just find yourself deteriorating. Just be careful okay. wink wink wink
Re: Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One by PastorKun(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2011
@muicuilles
You cec victims keep regurgitating the poison Oyaks feeds you. So if president jonathan condemns the acts of boko haram that means that boko haram is greater than him. I have merely condemned the acts and practises of a common criminal like oyaks and his fellow marauders and you blowing your fuse that a mere criminal is greater than you.
Re: Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One by Micuilles: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2011
Pastor Kun:

@muicuilles
You cec victims keep regurgitating the poison Oyaks feeds you. So if president jonathan condemns the acts of boko haram that means that boko haram is greater than him. I have merely condemned the acts and practises of a common criminal like oyaks and his fellow marauders and you blowing your fuse that a mere criminal is greater than you.

Since you want to spill words seeming too smart & a loud mouthed windbag. Then lets talk you & I. How influential are you as an individual? how many lives have you affected since you've been born. How many persons have you helped to make a living phisically or otherwise? How many persons have you converted into God's kingdom? How many can testify of how your ministration helped their infirmities? How many ministers of God have you raised? How many inspiring books have you written? just to mention but a few achievements the man Pst Chris has surppassed. Apart from your wife i.e. if you're married, which I strongly doubt, that you have little or no influence over and maybe your cat, what have you achieved in your life how many persons want to listen to you you sound even too dumb to win a game of luck. grin grin grin

The men you talk about are probably not as old as you are. some of them are probably not as big in size as you are. ou are here ranting like someone who just ran out from a ganja store. Let me tell you, even if you were to live on earth 1000 more years, you'll not become a quatre of any of these men's servants or loyalists. GO GET A LIFE angry
Re: Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One by ogoamaka99(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2011
@posterkun,
Are you a pastor or a poster. It is unfortunate that an unbeliever should answer such name as pastor poster.
Re: Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One by PastorKun(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2011
@ogogoamaka
The fact that I don't believe in that fraudster called Oyakhilome or his cult called CEC does not mean I am not a believer in the true and un diluted gospel of my Lord Jesus christ. It is you that is the unbeliever cos there is no way you can believe the gospel of christ and have the in dwelling of the holy spirit and you would still be idolizing a filthy criminal like Oyaks.
Re: Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One by nuclearboy(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2011
grin

Funny Miculles.

I didn't know influence & number of affected lives + number of books is the criteria for greatness.

- Which means Satan ought be seen greater than Jesus since he has more disciples on earth than Christ.

- which means Hitler was far greater and righteous than yaks-yaps since he had more followers than the lie-master.

And when Jesus said "the world will wonder after the beast"n what He meant is that the beast (since he has such influence) is totally holy, righteous and worthy (since its influence over many people that matter)

And of course, the Apostle Stephen who died without having much opportunity to influence many crowds (and collect tithes when wearing designer clothes under fried hair) was a total failure like "Pastor Kun". I think "Pastor Kun" will like that comparision anyway.

You people truly need regeneration. And functioning brains too
Re: Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2011
Micuilles:

Since you want to spill words seeming too smart & a loud mouthed windbag. Then lets talk you & I. How influential are you as an individual? how many lives have you affected since you've been born. How many persons have you helped to make a living phisically or otherwise? How many persons have you converted into God's kingdom? How many can testify of how your ministration helped their infirmities? How many ministers of God have you raised? How many inspiring books have you written? just to mention but a few achievements the man Pst Chris has surppassed. Apart from your wife i.e. if you're married, which I strongly doubt, that you have little or no influence over and maybe your cat, what have you achieved in your life how many persons want to listen to you you sound even too dumb to win a game of luck. grin grin grin

The men you talk about are probably not as old as you are. some of them are probably not as big in size as you are. ou are here ranting like someone who just ran out from a ganja store. Let me tell you, even if you were to live on earth 1000 more years, you'll not become a quatre of any of these men's servants or loyalists. GO GET A LIFE angry

Its all about the flesh to these spiritually blind bats . . . to them fame and worldly success is equivalent to "big faith". I wonder how many times we read of such boasts in the book of acts. For all his "achievements", this is how Paul summarizes his gospel mission . . .

Phillipians 3: 3For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. 4Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: 5Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; 6Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7[b]But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, 9And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: 10That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; 11If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.[/b]

12Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 13Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. 16Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

This from a man who surpassed any apostle ever to have lived. The level of pride emanating from those who occupy our pulpits today is beyond shameful.

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Has No Definition....a Very Confusing Issue / Is Religion A Scam??? / Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.