Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety (1872 Views)

Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety / Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by Moniobritish: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lady narrates how police officers chased her away as she ran to a police station for safety

https://trendytalker.com/lady-narrates-how-police-officers-chased-her-away-as-she-ran-to-a-police-station-for-safety/

2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by dollytino4real(f): 12:30am On Jul 23, 2022
My dear sorry! They are humans too! Dey don't know ur mission

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by muyico(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2022
dollytino4real:
U dey sleep?
Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by Treasure17(m): 12:41am On Jul 23, 2022
dollytino4real:
Police should be scared of unarmed civilian?

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by wallarwallar(m): 1:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Ur approach to them might be scary wen nobody is chasing u and dat might got dem angry. U know hw u ladles behave sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by falcon01: 1:42am On Jul 23, 2022
dollytino4real:
The Police?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Police are only legally obligated to protect you if you are in police custody, if you want police protection then commit a crime.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by godofuck231: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2022
wallarwallar:
Ur approach to them might be scary wen nobody is chasing u and dat might got dem angry. U know hw u ladles behave sometimes
her manner of approach will give her what she deserves , the era of women lying and manipulative account of incidents are past , people learn over time

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by Dankovich1: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2022
She carry for mind say police na her friend grin

Little did she know that those men on black can't be friendly

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2022
dollytino4real:
This is bad, police is to serve and protect.
Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by oz4real83(m): 6:45am On Jul 23, 2022
When the Nigerian police see that they can't make money from a situation, their morale goes down to less than 1%. The lady thought the police was her "friend" forgetting that she was dealing with the proverbial "Nigerian police" cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by oz4real83(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2022
dollytino4real:
the police in other serious countries are not humans? . The same Police had officers standing behind a wanted terrorist leader and his gang while receiving chieftaincy title in the north last week embarassed. Police are supposed to be trained professionals that should know how to deal with issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by dollytino4real(f): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
oz4real83:
the police in other serious countries are not humans? . The same Police had officers standing behind a wanted terrorist leader and his gang while receiving chieftaincy title in the north last week embarassed. Police are supposed to be trained professionals that should know how to deal with issues like this.
bad one plenty
Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by dollytino4real(f): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Eleven01:

This is bad, police is to serve and protect.
police wen fear pass civilians
Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by dollytino4real(f): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
muyico:
U dey sleep?
u dey find me
Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by muyico(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
dollytino4real:
u dey find me
i rather mean "u no dey sleep?" 1am still awake on nl
Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by dollytino4real(f): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
muyico:
i rather mean "u no dey sleep?" 1am still awake on nl
ok, I dey kee depression here
Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by muyico(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
dollytino4real:
ok, I dey kee depression here
Why depression?
buhari will soon go!! Keep d hope alive.keep d hope moving and kp d going!
we shall ve d best of d land vry soon I.J.M.N
Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by Unrated900(m): 3:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Am never surprised
This is Nigeria where vigilante do gate keep in police station
Re: Police Officers Chased Lady Away As She Runs To The Station For Safety by dollytino4real(f): 6:03am On Jul 25, 2022
muyico:
Why depression?
buhari will soon go!! Keep d hope alive.keep d hope moving and kp d going!
we shall ve d best of d land vry soon I.J.M.N
yes o! We go survive

(1) (Reply)

Two Brothers Fight To Death In Cameroon Over A 13 Year Old Girl / This Guy Posted A Picture Of His Sperm On A Baby / I Just Met The Aunty That Raped Me As A 6 Year Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.