Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh (42398 Views)

From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu / Adeleke’s Emergence As Osun Governor Is Divine - Traditionalists / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by zoedew: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2022
merits:

Me walking majestically to the polling unit to vote Peter Obi, after taking my own share of loot from BAT & AA in 2023 general election.
Walking at a perpendicular angle! cheesy
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by emmanuelbrown26: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Okobola146:
person no fit joke with you again? Abeg comot jo
Don't mind me joor, I too dey like joke no morrow no dey
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by jrusky(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2022
bigeagleeye:
Every sound elder in the land saw the imminent fail of the stolen mandate, only that Iwo weedie King never did..the Osun outgoing administration was too lax and arrogant to continue in office

You see that I would guy its ery unfortunate that a beautiful and historical town like Iwo has that guy as their king.

If his father were to be alive he would have ask his wife to go for DNA test.

And as for Oshogbo monarch congratulations to you sir. Power has returned to the people. It is pdp moment and no going back.......
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by PharmacyStore: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Good for him
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Pat081: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2022
9jahotblog:
yes soo. Tinubu is a goner
Amen but some useless fool will still vote for him come 2023 and I give thanks to God APC's loss in that election if not we will not have peace here and that useless SRJ will lose his seat too in Abuja
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Kindledlight(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2022
No wonder he won in all the local governments under Oshogbo, I didn’t know that their frontline King is a PDP member.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by mywells: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2022
That's how he installed fake eleghushi as a king, the original elegushi is somewhere counting his fingers.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Gbeng30(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2022
It's was a strong and bold decision taking by the royal highness, however emergence of adeleke truly save the king, apc has reach their final destination
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Dorakay93(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Oba don dey roll with politicians.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by rollandben(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2022
Not only mornach, It could have been hell to the whole good poeple of Osun state. Congrats to Every well Osun wishers.

Come 2023 TINUBU and his Evil and Destructive APC will be put to shame, drag down and put to mud.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Gbeng30(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Pat081:
Amen but some useless fool will still vote for him come 2023 and I give thanks to God APC's loss in that election if not we will not have peace here and that useless SRJ will lose his seat too in Abuja

he has loose the seat already, no room for apc evil party in osun state again

1 Like

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by JBoss25(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu and his evil party will be totally annihilated come 2023. So no worries

Nigerians are tired and angry
naso we talk 2018 but we still vote Buhari in, I just pray we do the right thing this time
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by volid79644: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vhg

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Advocate500: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Now,i asked again, who will vote Tinubu? Even the elders from that region, don't seem to be comfortable with autocratic leadership style.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by ajl: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Can you imagine, a go and come politician as boss over a monarch that has been in existence for hundres to thousands of year. It's because even the Obas have allowed themselves to be used by politicians. If they were selected by IFA, the case will be different. There is no reason a first class Oba must be under a governor's control. In fact the governor should be answerable to the Obas. We need Yoruba Nation badly to correct this nonesense.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by CondemnBattery(f): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
My only worry is those in the rural areas, I just pray they are getting the ObiDatti 2023 and labour party message
Totilopussylick:

The old ancestors won't recognized what hit them in the next presidential elections.

Obi/Datti till 2027.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by subcbouy: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Crusadee:
Better sharap before they have you mudered, eviction na small thing.
Murder a crown? Then, they will all be buried together for the sinister.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by ajl: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
As long as we do not elect women into political offices, Nigeria will continue to bleed.

Most Nigerians will laugh at your comment but I won't because I know you are right. However, this is possible in a Yoruba Nation because it's only in Yorubaland that women have some level.of control but it's still poor because our men have borrowed wrong ideas from other parts of Nigeria. In fact our traditional spirituality recognizes the power of women. Our creation story tell us that Olodumare (God) created woman first, and it was a female divinity whom the 15 other male divinities ignored initially that brought success to their work to make earth habitable for humans. We should learn from Rwanda. The Europeans we are picking ideas from hated women and thats why they were not allowed to vote for a long time. People need to learn history. It was the colonialists who taught our men how to subjugate women.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Caleb91(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
As long as we do not elect women into political offices, Nigeria will continue to bleed.
Hello product of gang rape
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by adekolaelect(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Take it easy life na turn by turn ..... You better calm down as a King let your wishes and choices be in you.Try to be neutral little as you can bcs no one can tell who can be your friend and Enemies tomorrow. You still have many governor coming once you are still alive but king goes nowhere .

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by maasoap(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu and his evil party will be totally annihilated come 2023. So no worries
Nigerians are tired and angry
9jahotblog:
Ataoja of Osogbo spoke well here. It will have been hell on him if Oyetola win the last week Saturday governorship Election.

If Oyetola/APC wanted him gone, he would have long gone. If Oyetola/APC wants him gone today, he will be gone before November 27th handover date and he won't even have another opportunity to come back.
I don't think the government of the day was really interested his stupidity and foolishness.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by maasoap(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pat081:

That's called democracy, dumbo.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Reasoning(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
So this stupid illiterate fake monarch is depending on an elected governor to be in palace? Aiyahhh!!!!!!!
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Kayharry(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
If tinubu become president, this are part of what we will be experiencing removing original oba for fake and creating more like installing MC oluomo as oba of oshodi, put all his family in every government House arround Nigeria.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Wwwq: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
oya,the GODS ARE WITH YOU.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Lifeemetu(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
English teacher be calming down
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by Pat081: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gbeng30:

he has loose the seat already, no room for apc evil party in osun state again
Amen
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by edosignature(m): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by moyosore32: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2022
anonimi:

Are lessons given in English by German, Italy and Chinese teachers? Or what is the basis of your comparison

Asin ehn, such senseless comparism
I weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh by 9jahotblog: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pat081:
yes soo. Srj is a goner. Tinubu defeat will start from Osun State. Srj ma lule piii piii ni February 25th,2023. We are fully ready for the next year presidential election. Tinubu must go, drug baron Tinubu is a goner. We reject Muslim-Muslim ticket in Nigeria presidential election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

49 PDP Senators Declare Support For Buhari / Deadlock Over Governor Wike As Atiku Searches For Running Mate / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.